First Day of School -- Part 2

My First Love

Chanhee's POV

I was looking at my phone, waiting for ~~~~~~  -since she told me she was going to attend my school and she would need someone to guide her for sure and besides she's pretty and nice...-, when I heard the sound of car coming in a higher speed then it should. Startled by the sudden sound, I looked up to see a silver Holden VE II Commodore Calais V 2011.

"Woah, nice car that dude has." One of my best friends, Byunghun said behind me, speaking my thoughts out loud. He then turned to talk with the rest of our friends. We had a group. 6 guys, we are all very close and we are know by Teentop. The older was Minsoo, then me, Byunghun, Daniel, Changhyun and Jonghyun. Only the guys of the group could call each other by the real names, everyone else would call them by their nickname: C.A.P, Chunji -for me-, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky and Changjo. Well I said only the group could call each other by the real names, but I decided to open an exception for ~~~~~~. I don't know why, I just did.

Since I was uninterested to see whoever it was with the car, I looked at the phone again trying to find something to do while I waited. I sighed, turning around and was about to walk away to go inside the building where I would have classes, because well even though I wanted to be nice, my patient is not infinite! But then I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"I-I hate you!"

*That voice. It looks like-* I turned around while thinking and I saw ~~~~~~ closing the car's door and puffing her cheeks. I chuckled slightly to myself. How cute. I could see she was mumbling something, heading to the school's gates and when she looked up, I waved and smiled at her. formed a cute 'o', then she smiled and waved back to me before she walked faster, towards me.

"Hi ~~~~~~" I smiled again. "I was waiting for you."
 

Nobody's POV

 

After waving back to Chanhee, you started walking faster in his direction.

"Hi ~~~~~~. I was waiting for you." You saw his charming smile.

"Hi Chanhee!" You blinked when hearing his next sentece. "O-Oh? Y-You did?" You blushed slightly.

He chuckled a bit and nodded. "Neh, I was. Since your new, I wanted to show you the school." He flashed his charming smile once again.

"O-Oh. Kamsamida (thank you)" You smiled kindly and bowed your head slightly.

He shook his head, telling you that you didn't need to be formal. "Act like you know me for some time now. Like good friends!"  He said, while taking your hand and dragging you with gently.

Your cheeks turned to a more red-ish color as you put your hand slightly over your face. No one had ever done that to you. Sure you had some good guy friends but you were never close to the point of holding hands. Chanhee was only able to take some steps though. While he walked away, his friends looked over his way seeing him with a girl.

"Another one?" The older guy, Minsoo, asked while sighing.

"Why does he keeps this image anyway?..." The one that appeared to be the younggest, Changhyun, said and puffed his cheeks, earning a slap at the back of his head by the real younggest, Jonghyun.

"Are you even serious? You know perfectly why." Jonghyun rolled his eyes slightly while Changhyun pouted.

Byunghun, just ignored the stupid question and moved towards his friend. Byunghun put a hand over Chanhee's chest, making him stop and he looked at him before looking at you and then back at him again.

"May we know, who she is?" Byunghun looked at you with a cold stare. You felt uneasy and the little mumbles that could be heard around, specially from girls, didn't help either. You just wanted to disappear and be a nobody, like in your other school when you were in your country. You weren't be bullied, except for those time when people decided to tease you a little like they did with everyone else, or popular or something. You were smartest of your class, but no nerd, you hated studying and didn't like school very much since it took too much of your time, yet you were very smart and you weren't hated on.

"Hey, Byunghun. Drop the cold stare, you have no reason to do it." Chanhee said, glaring slightly at the boy. *Oh so his name is Byunghun?* You thought. *Maybe if I introsuce myself, he will be more friendly.*

You smiled a bit and bowed to the boy. "Annyeonghaseyo Byunghun-ssi! I'm ~~~~~~. It's nice to meet you." You smiled again.

Byunghun raised an eyebrown, confused before realizing his real name was said by a stranger. "Yah, who gives you the right to call me that?" He was slightly annoyed, he didn't want anyone to call him that except for his best friends. You on the other hand, were a bit shocked since you didn't realize why he would be making such a big deal of it.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn-" You were cutted off by Chanhee.

"Hey, don't be like that. She's new here how could she even know that you don't like other people rather than us," Chanhee nodded towards the other guys. "calling you by your real name? Chillax, man. Besides, she's nice." Chanhee looked at you and smiled.

Byunghun was a bit surprise to see the way his best friend talked and the look he had on his eyes, like he wanted to protect you. Never had Byunghun see Chanhee do that because of a girl. Maybe, someone would finally make Chanhee let go of that image. Byunghun smirked to himself, mentally. He looked at you up and down and you have him a shy and kind smile. *She doesn't seem like the other girls... What if she's the one breaking his heart? I shall see how she is...* he thought.

He looked at you for a bit more, still wondering before nodding slightly towards you. "Hey, my real name you already know but I go by L.Joe. Call me whatever you want. You should meet the other." You replied him with a nod and a smile.

"She has to go grab her schedule. After the first period, we can meet and then get introductions, but not now. See ya later" Chanhee smiled at Byunghun before dragging you gently to the school's secretary, where you would get your schedule.

Byunghun stood there for some seconds, looking at both of you before turning back to the rest of Teentop. *That girl must be somthing special...*

Chanhee was waiting outside the secretary, leaning against the white wall with his hands in his pockets. You came out, looking at your schedule and you saw your first class. Math. *Ugh, great way to start.* You never really liked math, it's not like you hated it, you just didn't like it. Chanhee came to you and looked over to the paper with all the information needed about classes and the number of your locker.

"Oh?" he blinked before grining. "You're in my class!"

"I am?" You blinked as well before smiling. "That's great!"

"It i-"

The school bell cutted of Chanhee. He groaned slightly.

"Come on. I already know where the classroom is." He smiled and took your hand before starting to run a bit since the classroom was still a bit far from where they were. "Oh and Byunghun is also in our class as well."

You two arrived just before the teacher did. He told Chanhee to walk in and gave you a smile and greeted you as well, before motioning for you to enter and introduce yourself to the class, making you nervous. As soon as you walked in the classroom, you felt all their eyes on you.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo. My name is ~~~~~~, it's nice to meet you all." You gave the class a small, shy smile. You could hear some whispering, specially from guys.

" She's so pretty."

"Whoa. She's cute!"

"Aish... She already grabbed the attention of all the boys." A girl sighed.

"I saw her before with Chunji! Tsk... He's going to break her heart. Ah well, I will still have a chance to date him~"

Chanhee rolled his eyes with annoyance, mostly at the last one.

The teacher hit his ruller on the table. "Call down, class!" With everyone shutted up he looked at you. "You will be sitting next to Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae please raise your hand." You looked around the class to see a boy with big glasses raising his arm, sitted on a table next to a window on the back of the classroom. You smiled at the boy and walked over to the table before sitting down and bowing your head slightly."

"Hi, I'm Youngjae, it's nice to meet you! I hope we can be good friends." He smiled brightly. Amazed by such a beautiful smile, you couldn't help but to smile brightly as well.

"I hope that as well." You nodded and looked foward, realizing most of people were slightly glaring at Youngjae. You blinked and turned to him again.

He bited his lip slightly. "A-Ah... Don't mind that. No one really likes me here, most probably because I'm a nerd? I'm not sure."

You furrowed your eyebrows. The boy seemed to be so nice and welcoming, how could someone possibly not like him? But then again, you're on a school. A place where the students should feel well being there, with their friends and classmates as well as the teachers, but instead, it's a place where you're judge by everything you do and if you're not a person with good looks and/or rich which would make you popular, you're either just a person who goes unnoticed on the crowd and has his/her circle of friends or you're just treated like a nobody, maybe because of being a nerd of something of that kind, no one wants to befriend you. That's what school is.

"D-Don't worry, I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore." The boy hung his head low, feeling like he lost his chance to finally make a friend, his first friend in there.

You chuckled a bit which made the boy look at you and you shook your head. "I won't stop wanting to be your friend just because of what people think of you, silly. Besides, in my previous schools I was always or the most or one of the most intelligent of my class." You stated proudly. " And probably one of the best of my school. Oh and by the way, I consider you my friend already." Hearing this, the boy's mood rose up. He finally made it. He captivated someone. He made a friend on that horrible school.

The class went by faster then you thought it would. Probably the time you spent talking to Youngjae helped to make the time pass faster. He was such a nice boy and a really smart one. He talked so well about his 5 friends that he made out of school, the way he talked about them and the way he looked made you think that all the other people didn't know what great of a friend they were missing. On the other hand, Chanhee would steal a glance over to you from time to time, slightly glaring at the boy. Byunghun could only chuckle to himself in his mind while he had his blank expression on the out side.

When the morning classes the bell rang, you got up and put the books on your backpack. Chanhee and Byunghun came over to your table, Youngjae immediatly looked down.

"Hey ~~~~~~, come with us. I wanted to introduce you to my other best friends." Chanhee smiled.

"Oh arasso. I need to go to my locker first." You said, putting your backpack on your back, feeling that pain again.

"Sure, no problem." Byunghun answered for his best friend.

"Oh and can Youngjae go as well?" Youngjae shoot his head up and looked at you with eyes slightly widden while Chanhee furrowed eyebrows and Byunghun raised one.

-----------------------------------------------

Okay this is a really bad chapter but I didn't want to leave without one posted today so... I would write more and a better one, but it's reaaaaaally late here. I'll try to make it up.

feel free to comment and subscribe, if you haven't.

I love you guys~