First Day of School -- Part 1

My First Love

You laid on your comfy bed.

"Aigoo~ It's my first school day tomorow...* You thought nervously.

After some minutes of trying to sleep, you finally fell asleep.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Riiiiiiiiiiing!" You groaned hearing your alarm ringing and putted a pillow over your head to stop hearing the sound. After some seconds, it finally did, making you let go of your pillow.

"Finally..." You sighed and snuggled under the beds covers to make yourself warmer. "5 more minutes won't hurt, right?" You chuckled a bit to yourself before you fell asleep again.

"Riiiiiiiiiing!" The alarm ringged and woke you up once again.

You sighed and covered your head with the bed sheets until the alarm stopped ringing. After the silence came again, you snuggled under the warm covers one more time before pulling them away and getting up while rubbing your eyes. You picked up your uniform and walked towards the bathroom, bumping into some things in the way and groaning.

"I hate mornings...." You entered the bathroom while mumbling, closed the door and then the heater so you wouldn't freeze when dressing up. You brushed your teeth, looking into the mirror in front of you with sleepy eyes. You washed away some toothpaste that had stick in the corners of your lips and washed your hands before starting to dress up, taking your time. You combed your hair gently making it look nice and pretty and before you got out of the bathroom, you fixed your uniform and smiled to the mirror.
"~~~~~~, come down! The breakfast is ready!" You heard Jonghyun shout from the kitchen. "Neh! I will be there in a minute, oppa!" You shouted back to him and walked towards your bedroom.

You picked up your packback and looked at the school books, thinking out loud. "Hmm... What books should I take? I don't know my schedule yet.... Well, I'll just take them all and later put those that I don't need on the locker." You put everybook and notebook in your backpack, closed it and then put in on your back. "..." You cursed to yourself, realizing the weight of it. "This is so heavy." You sighed and just ignored the pain that you were already feeling in your back, heading downstairs, to the kitchen.

You entered the kitchen to be greeted with a smiling Jonghyun. "Where are the others?" You asked, taking off your backpack and sitting down while putting the heavy thing next to you on the floor.

"Oh, those sleepyheads are still in bed. Except for Taemin, he got out earlier to met his friend." He answered you, putting a bowl full of cereals in front of you. Your mouthed formed an 'o' and you nodded to tell him that you understood.

You ate your cereals slowly while talking to your cousin. You were so immersed in it that you didn't even notice the minutes go by. You suddenly looked over the kitchen clock, on the light baby blue wall.

"Crap. Crap. Crap!!" Your eyes widened and you got up, picking up your heavy backpack and you flinched slightly. "Oppa can you drive me there, please? I'm going to be late on the first day!" You said, Jonghyun looking up to the clock.

"Oh my god. Let's go!" He hurried you out of the house and got on his car, you sitting on the passenger seat next to him.

He started the engine and sped up too much, making you close your eyes and hold onto the door knob. "Opppaaaaa! Slow down!" You squealed while he just laughed.

In a few minutes, you were in your school in time with some free time before the bell rang. As soon as the car stopped you opened your eyes, shaking. "I-I hate you!" You opened the door, got your backpack and got out of the car, glaring at Jonghun.

"I love you too. Have a good day~" He replied, grinned. You puffed your cheeks, closing the door and turned your back to him while walking away.

He chuckled and drove off. You were mumbling things about Jonghyun and how he drove too fast, walking towards the school gates when you looked up and saw someone behind the gates, smiling and waving at you.

"Oh?" You looked at him and blinked.

____________________________

Hi guys!~

Guess who's back! Eheheh. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating sooner. I hope you forgive me. But on the other side, I think my writing got better a little... What do you think??

Leave your comments below and feel free to subscribe. I hope you liked the crappy chapter.

I love you~ <333