Chapter OO3 || Talking

It's All Lies...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh! Mianhaeyo..” Daehyun bowed to her parents’. “I need to go now..” he added and started to walk away.

“Stop right there, boy~” Hayeon’s father said. Daehyun stopped and looked at him.

“I will send you off, it’s to dangerous for handsome boy to walk alone! Don’t acted like you’re the strongest..” Mr. Park said to him and chuckled.

“Don’t take it too serious!” Mr. Park warned. Daehyun laughed, “Arraso, ahjushhi~”

Mr. Park and Daehyun walked to the car, and started to drove off. “Where do you live?” Mr. Park broke the silence.

“I actually lived in Busan but right now, I’m living at an apartment with Moon Jongup, you know him right? He’s Hayeon’s bestfriend two years ago.” Daehyun said with a soft voice.

“Ah~ So you are Jonguppie’s best friend?” Mr. Park asked, “Nae, ahjusshi~” Daehyun answered.

Daehyun looked back at the road and started to replaying about what just happened between Hayeon and him just now. He kept smiling alone, and that makes Mr. Park noticed.

Mr. Park just chuckled and pulled of, “Here you go! Send my regards to Jongup, arrasso?” he added.

Daehyun just nodded and bowed, “Take care ahjusshi! I will send your regards to Jongup and gomawoyo!” he kept bowing.

Mr. Park went off. Daehyun didn’t noticed the members actually peeking him from the rooftop. “YAH JUNG DAEHYUN!” Jongup shouted.

Daehyun surprised and followed where the voice were. He saw his other members were there, “WHAT?”

“COME UP HERE YOU LITTLE DAEHYUN!” Yongguk said as pointing his finger to Daehyun. Daehyun smiled and walked inside and headed to the rooftop.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hayeon told about what just happened today to her mother, brother and sister. Her mother were so glad and proud because Daehyun saved her.

“I was guessing, Daehyun oppa likes you unnie~” Seo Ki smiled. “Aih, Like? Not even, he didn’t like me at all. We’re just friends!” Hayeon refused.

Hayeon’s father just came up and sit with them, “Mind to tell me the story?” her father winked. “Aigoo, appa sshi~” Hayeon heaved a big sigh.

Hayeon need to tell the story from A-Z and 1-billions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Did Hayeon’s dad drove you to here?” Jongup asked while blinking his eyes so many times. Daehyun nodded.

“Wow, his father never drove me somewhere. He might like you~” Jongup pouted. The other members laughed except Daehyun. Daehyun gave Jongup ‘Really? Are-you-serious?’ looks.

“I’m actually joking, his father is so kind.. Just like her daughters and son..” Jongup started to re-call their past memories.

“Son and daughters?” Himchan asked. “That mean, Hayeon have one brother and … how many sisters?” Youngjae asked and put his finger to his chin.

“Her brother named, Park Sehun and her little sister name Park Seoki~” Jongup said and started to cry.

“Park Sehun?” Youngjae thought.

“YA-YAH! Hyung, why do you cry?!” Zelo shouted and went to Jongup. “I missed them so much~” Jongup wiped his tears away.

“Mr. Park send his regards to you..” Daehyun said and patted his back. “AH! Jinjja? Mr. Park remember me!!” Jongup threw his hand to the air.

“Daehyun, you really changed after meeting Hayeon.. Before this, you never talked with us. NEVER A WORD. But this, your mouth keep flowing words.. I’m glad Hayeon came to your life..” Jongup thought and smiled to Daehyun.

“Hyung, you really changed.. You never talked to us even a word before.. But when Hayeon noona came, you suddenly want your mouth to flow words..” Zelo looked at Daehyun proudly.

“You like Hayeon noona?” Zelo asked him. Daehyun were there dumbfounded, Jongup shrugged.

“I know you like her Daehyun. Sehun texted me what happened with you and her just now..” Youngjae proudly smiled. “You finally saved a girl!” he added.

“Eh, Youngjae hyung.. You know Sehun?” Jongup asked.

“Me and Sehun used to be friends since childhood but rumors spread around about us, and there’s no solution for it so. We turn to be enemies..” Youngjae showed them fake smiles.

Flashback

Sehun were waiting Youngjae at the lunch table. Soon, Youngjae arrived with his moody faces.

“Yoo Youngjae..”

“Park Sehun..”

Both of them called their each other name at the same time.

Sehun threw punch into Youngjae’s face. “HOW COULD YOU BACKSTABBING ME?!” Youngjae were about to ask him the same thing..

“I shouldn’t trust you, you spread bad rumors about me. Don’t you?” Sehun asked again. “I was gonna asked you about the same thing.” Youngjae said while holding his face painfully.

Since that, Sehun & Youngjae turned to be enemies.

End of Flashback

“ARE ALL OF US RELATED? We know about Hayeon..” Jongup asked. Himchan, Zelo & Yongguk fake-coughed..

“We’re not related..” Himchan and Yongguk said at the same time.

“I have my deep voice! You guys don’t!!” Yongguk yelled.

“I have my rabbit’ teeth!” Himchan showed off his rabbit teeth.

“I always used mask!” Daehyun put his mask on.

“I’m the genius one!” Youngjae said while ogle them.

“I can dance really well, not like you guys!” Jongup said.

……. TUUUT TUUUT …..

“It’s your daily routine hyungs and talents, talking about teeth.. Everyone do have rabbit’ teeth..” Zelo slapped his palm on his forehead.

“What kind of hyungs I have right now..” Zelo shooked his head.

B.A.P laughed together and chan about his rabbit’ teeth. They finally went to their room around quarter past 1.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A boring chapter? :/

Sorry! Comment, subscribe and enjoy! ^^