OO2 || A night to remember

It's All Lies...

----------------

“You guys would make a great couple!” Hayeon exclaimed.. “And how I really wish that you guys are not siblings, whee!” she added.

“Even if we’re not siblings, I didn’t want to make any relationship with Himchan oppa!” Haneul looked at Himchan and ogle or eye flirtatiously  him. “Aii? You don’t want oppa anymore?” Himchan pouted.

Haneul shooked her head, then she started to remember something, “AHH!!” She took Hayeon’s hand and run off.

“YAH! HANEUL! HAYEON!” Yongguk shouted with his deep voice which making the people looking at them. They looked awkward but started to run off and following them.

When they run away, they didn’t even saw any of their figure. “Aish! We loose them!!” Youngjae said as he stomped his feet.

“I was gonna tell you guys that Hayeon is the best runner in the high school past few years..” Jongup said and smiled.

“Hyung! Can’t you just stop saying with your first sentences? I was gonna tell you guys that Hayeon.. blablabla!” Zelo annoyed by Jongup.

“Whatever Junhong, it’s my job!” Jongup said as he walked toward the other. Zelo the only one who left behind, “YAH! Hyung!!” he sang.

AT THAT NIGHT

Hayeon and Haneul actually working at a café but Haneul need to leave early for some urgent reasons. So, Hayeon were walking back to her home.

While she was walking, she felt uneasy. She felt someone some gangster following her behind, she started to walk faster and the footstep were heard.

Daehyun at the other side, he was walking back to their entertainment building, he needs some refresh air but then, he heard a screaming! “AHH!! SOMEONE HELP ME!”

Daehyun shook his head and tell his-self that it was his imagination only, but then it keep repeating. He was so curious so he decided to take a look.

THERE.

He saw Hayeon was surrounded by a gangster. He went to where Hayeon is, “YAH! BACK OFF!!” Daehyun pulled of his mask and shouted those words which make Hayeon looked at him.

“Wow, who are you Mr?” one of the gangster asked. “I’m her boyfriend, please back off!” Daehyun said seriously.

“How I wish Hayeon..” Daehyun thought.

“Really?” the leader of the gangster said as he push Daehyun near to Hayeon. “When I count until three, run, arra?” Daehyun whispered.

Hayeon nodded, “1…2…3! RUN!” Daehyun shouted and bring Hayeon along. The gangster were running and following them, since both Daehyun and Hayeon were a great runner. They ran so fast as they can.

Hayeon, “THERE! HIDE THERE!” she said taking a deep breathe. Hayeon were pinned on the wall while Daehyun were infront of them.

The gangster were following them up till there and they were about to walk to where Daehyun and Hayeon were.

Hayeon’s P.O.V

Thanks God, Daehyun saved me. I was so surprised, I thought that he wouldn’t talk or shout but he just did. We’re running away from the gangster, Daehyun hold my hand really tight. I pulled him along with me to the street. I pinned myself to the wall and Daehyun were right infront of me.

I could feel his soft breathe. He hugged me afraid of that the gangster would notice us. My heart beat so fast. I can feel he let me go from his hugged. But I still want in his warm arm.

HAYEON. WHAT. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. THINKING. OF?!

“Hayeon?” Daehyun asked for my name. “Ah? Nae?” I looked up to him, “You okay?” he asked me with his soft voice.

“N-Nae..” I answered him, “Gomawo Daehyun-ssi..” I added. “Aih, what’s wrong with the awkward ssi? Oppa! Call me oppa!” he said to me and pinch my cheeks.

I was frozen there standing, did he just pinch my cheeks? I smiled to him.

End of P.O.V

“Next time, don’t walk alone. Arra?” Daehyun warned. Hayeon nodded her head, “I will walked you off to your home..”

“O-Okay..” Hayeon simply answered. They started walking to Hayeon’s house. It was all silence when they are heading. Just the sound of the environment & owls, could be.

It finally Hayeon’s house. Daehyun were surprised, it was big & beautiful. “Is this your house?” he asked. “Nae!” Hayeon answred with flashing a smile.

“WOW.” Daehyun so amazed, he turn to Hayeon, “Go get in, it’s cold. Don’t want you to catch a cold..” Daehyun smiled.

“Nae oppa, go get home too. Don’t catch a cold also, arrasso?” Hayeon smiled. Daehyun just flashed a smile.

Daehyun waved at her as he walked back off from the path of her house. Hayeon waved back, Daehyun turned around and started to walk off.

“OPPA!” Hayeon shouted. She ran to Daehyun and Daehyun turn around, “Nae?” he asked. Hayeon kissed his right cheek, “Gomawo for saving me!” she blushed a little.

Daehyun shocked and touch his right cheek, blushing. “Aish, no problem. Go inside! Want oppa to wait you here until you go in?”

Hayeon shook her head. “Then go!” Daehyun pushed her to the door and opened the door but to be shocked, there’s Hayeon’s mother and father.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O.O Cliffhanger! :P

How was it? Is it okay? Hah?

Sorry, if it wasn't good enough! ><

@eefinite : I know right! ^^ Hehe, I update it! :D hope you like it :))