OO1 || Hello

It's All Lies...

Flashback

Author’s P.O.V

You were playing with Jongup at the amusement park, both of you were best-friend when you guys are little. It was when you are 13 and Jongup were 15.

“Hayeon?” Jongup asked for your name with sad voices. You looked up at Jongup, “Nae oppa?” You answered him. Jongup get teary and hugged you tightly, “Eh? Oppa, what happened?”

You can feel that you’re shirt were wet and you know that Jongup crying, “Oppa~ Waeyo?” Jongup looked at you and wiped away his tear. “Hayeon-ah~ I’m moving to America..”

With that, Hayeon looked at Jongup.. “Oppa, you’re not lying? Or are you?” Jongup giggled at her cuteness, “Oppa not lying~” Hayeon hugged Jongup, “Does that mean we can’t see each other anymore?”

“I can’t promise to you~” Jongup said, “Hayeon, before oppa leave. Oppa want to said something to you..” he added.

Hayeon and Jongup pushed away, it’s so silent. Only the sound of wind were heard, then Jongup took a deep breathe, “I like you for two years already.. But nevermind, I will try to move on!”

“Oppa--..” Hayeon looked at Jongup with a worried face. Jongup nodded, “Bye Hayeon~” Jongup waved for the last time and hugged her.

Hayeon waved back to him for the last time~

End of Flashback

“Ouch!” Hayeon bumped into someone and she fell down. The guy that Hayeon bumped into help her to get up, “Hayeon?” that guy asked.

“Eh?” Hayeon looked up and search for his face. “You don’t remember me?” the blonde guy asked with 5 other blonde people behind him.

“Hyung~ Maybe you met the wrong person. See? She didn’t ----” Zelo got cut off. “Jongup oppa?” Hayeon asked excitedly!

Jongup flashed a big smile, he was to happy because Hayeon remember him! “Nae! It’s Moon Jongup!” Jongup saluted at her.

Hayeon just giggled and hugged Jongup tightly! “Ehem! Ehem!” the others coughed. Both of them pushed away..

“Oh hyungs and Zelo~ This is my best-friend for past 3 years.. Park Hayeon, and Hayeon, this is my .. erm.. group mate..” Jongup introduced them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Bang Yongguk imnida!” Yongguk said with his deep voice. “I’m Kim Himchan!” Himchan introduced himself.

“Hey, aren’t you Kim Ha Neul’s brother?” Hayeon asked. Himchan surprised, “You know her?” he asked. Hayeon nodded and added, “I’m her best-friend!” Himchan flashed a big smiled.

“I’m Yoo Youngjae!” Youngjae introduced himself as they shook their hands. Hayeon wait for Daehyun to introduced .

Daehyun just stared at her, “Errm, this is Jung Daehyun. He sometimes talked and sometimes not!” Youngjae said.

 “Oppa, is he mute?” Hayeon whispered to Jongup. Jongup tried not to laughed. “Anniyo~” Jongup said.

“And I’m Zelo!” Zelo introduced and bowed. “Ah~ Nice to meet you guys. But I better go now, see you guys … soon?” Hayeon laughed.

“Aish, so soon?” Yongguk asked with a pouted on his face. “Yah! Hyung, you’re so ugly to pout here! Doesn’t suit you~!” Himchan fake puked. Jongup slapped him palm on his forehead..

“Yah, Kim Himchan. Don’t said that to Yongguk oppa! Don’t judge people with wrong comments..” Hayeon said and added, “You’re totally the same like Ha Neul~” she shook her head.

Himchan make ‘O’ mouth and the others laughed including Daehyun, “There! I was gonna warned you, hyung~” Jongup said.

“She can be funny at time” Daehyun thought to himself.

YAH! PARK HAYEON!!” Ha Neul shouted. “ARE YOU CRAZY TALKING TO BLONDE STRANGERS?!” she added.

The oppas’ turn around and saw Ha Neul. They looked at Ha Neul who are walking towards them but stopped when they turn around

Ha Neul were so shocked, “HIMCHAN OPPA?!”

“HANEUL?!”

“HIMCHAN?!”

“HANEUL?!”

“HIMCHAN?!”

“HANEUL?!”

“When they gonna stop shouting each other name~” Youngjae shook his head. The others just can’t stop laughing. They both can be funny!

“I MISSED YOU?!” both of them run toward each other and hugged. They pushed away, “Oppa! I missed you, how was America?” Ha Neul asked. “Everything is okay!” Himchan gave her thumbs up.

Himchan and Haneul walked toward them, “Hello guys! Missed me?” Haneul asked. The others just laughed, “So, Hayeon-sshi! You finally met my oppa?” Haneul asked.

“Urm, correction.. Accidently met..” Hayeon replied. “Whatever! So you like him?” Haneul asked. Hayeon fake laughed, “HA-HA-HA!”

“Hayeon noona didn’t like Himchan hyung~” Zelo giggled. “But for your information, Hayeon just scolded Himchan hyung for judging Yongguk’s hyung expression!” Daehyun asked behind his mask.

Hayeon looked at Daehyun and smiled.

“Hah! You better not judging people infront of Hayeon~ Boo! Loser~!” Haneul stuck her tongue out. “I’m still not a loser! You are! Pfft, better tell mommy and daddy that you said Oppa is a loser!” Himchan pouted.

____________________________________________________________