I hate my life.

You and Me are Us

It was early in the moring. Baekhyun woke up for school and got out of beg. He had a headache and was holding his head.

"Owwwwhhhh" He said out loud. "That hurts :("

He felt so weak. He caught a fever. His umma told him to stay at home that day~ So Baekhyun went to sleep. Chanyeol went to school. Chanyeol got in trouble for not paying attention. While Baekhyun layed in bed all day reading various books and listening to music. After a while he fell asleep.

"Luhan!!!! Yeobo!!!!!! I missed you!! How are you feeling?!!" (Sehun)

"Sehun-ah!!!!!!! I missed you too!! Very much. Neh!!! I'm alright now thank you!!! I had a rest and now i'm feeling better. and seeing you again makes it perfect!!!!" (Luhan)

"Oh Luhan!!! I love you!"

"I love you too yeobo!!!"

*They hug tightly for a long time. Luhan plants a kiss onto Sehun's soft lips. Sehun kisses back. The maknae quickly gains dominance and slides his tounge into his hyungs mouth. He explores the hot cavern, then Luhan stops kissing back as he sees some girl a few years younger just standing there taking pictures of the cute Hunhan couple.*

"What?!!!!!! JEORIGA!!!" Shouted Luhan

*Luhan drags Sehun across the school corridors and they go into a closet and lock the door. Luhan pins Sehan against the wall and plants little kisses up and down the maknae's neck making him moan. The maknae starts ing his yeobo's shirt, while Luhan takes of the makenae's...To be continued...

*Meanwhile*

"A-yo!! Xiumin!! How are you??! I havn't talked to you in practically Months!!! How are things going?" (Chanyeol)

"Hello Chanyeol! Yeah i know! I've been good thanks! Chen's good too. Were going to move in together soon so it's cool. How are you?" (Xiumin)

"Aww! That's really great news!! I'm so happy for you both!! and me? Actually i havn't been to good. I gotta tell you something Xiumin. I'm moving school. Ican't take it here anymore. It's too hard. I'll be in my new school next Monday. I'm quite nervous, but i have a good feeling about it. New start and stuff  i guess?"

"Ahhh, oh really?! Well i and Chen of course, we wish you all the best of luck!!! I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends and have a great new start."

"Yeahh! Thank you So much!! By the way, tell Chen i say hello! When i move school i don't want to lose touch with you guys okay? Thankyou! Hwaiting!"

"No problem!! Of course yeah!! Goodbye!! Till next time!!"

 was one of Chanyeol's old friends but he was always loyal and honest. That's what he loved about him. Xiumin, Chanyeol and Chen used to be best of friends. Chen dropped out of school early, he became socially awkward and only spoke to Xiumin. and Xiumin and Chanyeol grew apart, Chanyeol still didn't understand why. After a few months; Xiumin and Chen started dating. How ironic. They have been together now for 2 years. Chanyeol hasn't spoken to Chen since he left.

Chenyeol was having such a bad day at school. He got a detention in Math because of his poor work and concentration in class. He was very worried about what his umma and appa might say. But on the other hand he didn't care. He hates his school and was leaving soon.

Chanyeol headed over to his locker to get his coat and some books that he left earlier. As he was walking, he walked past some corridors and there were all his classmates staning there. Chanyeol looked at the ground while walking. and tried not to make eye contact. He had such a bad day enough as it was. He felt scared. When he got to his locker he looked at it. There was writing on it, it said; '' , 'Loner' , 'Go Die' and other various hurtful things. Chanyeol took his things and slammed the door hard. He hurried home to get there as soon as possible. He had tears in his eyes. As it was really windy those tears started falling down his cheeks. His hair swept in his face. Whair is wrong with me?! Why does everyone hate me? I have done nothing to anyone. Why me? Out of all the people? Why does this world hate me so! and the teachers? yeah they see it happenening! They say and do nothing! Do they hate me aswell? Chanyeol reached a bus stop. He waited for his bus. The glass on one of the bus shelter walls had been smashed, and on the ground. Chanyeol picked up a piece of glass and put it to his wrist. He paused. He could feel a breath behind him. 

"I wouldn't do that if i was you." (Suho)

"Who are you and what do you want!" (Chanyeol)

"I am your Gaurdian, i am here to protect you"

"Your my what? I don't need protecting, my life is great as it is thanks" He said sarcastically

Chanyeol looked around. His 'Gaurdian' was no where to be seen. He still had the piece of glass in his hand. He didn't care. He placed it at his wrist again. and he slit it. It was quite a deep cut, and it hurt. It kept bleeding. But it took away his emotional pain. He hates school. He hated everyone. He hated his life. He had nothing to lvie for. He had felt this way for nearly two years now. These two years of his life have been nothing but pain. Yesterday, he smiled, he hadn't smied in a long time. What made him smile was Baekhyun. Baekhyun ment something to him. But he didn't know what? He ment a lot. Although stranger, he just felt like Baekhyun was kind of like his lucky charm or cheer up charm or something. He was glad he met him. He wouldn't know what to do without Baekhyun. Baekhyun was what kept him alive. What kept him going.  If he lost him his life would be over. Chanyeol got home okay after a long day. His parents weren't home so he didn't have to explain anything. He had a shower and went to sleep.

Baekhyun had of course woken up a long while ago. He was kind of lonely. He had been sketching some drawings of facial features. All of a sudden his tummy jolted. It was telling him that he was hungry. Baekhyun went to the kitchen and made himself a stir-fry because he hadn't yet had dinner. He saw Suho sitting on the sofa watching TV. He decided to leave him be. Suho was such a quiet boy that sometimes Baekhyun genuinely thought he was living alone. He had his dinner and went to sleep.

*Baekhyun started dreaming. It was a scary dream. Chanyeol was in it. But it wasn't that charming, cute boy. But it was Chanyeol crying just like he did before at the park. Baekhyun felt awkward. He didn't know what to do. He heard a wisper;

"Go over to him Baekhyun. Comfort him. Let him express his emotions, he doesn't feel to good. He is like this too often. You Baekhyun. Your the one. The one that can change his life forever." (Suho)

Baekhyun turned around, It was Suho, but he was now gone. Baekhyun started walking over to Chanyeol. But the further he walked, the further away Chanyeol was getting! He didn't understand it! It was as if he was on a treadmill! The ground was moving beneath his feet! He couldn't reach Chanyeol no matter how hard he tried. "CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" *

Baekhyun woke up panting. Oh, it was just a nightmare. and Suho? What was he saying? That was a very weird and strange dream. He got a glass of water to calm himself down. Then he plumped up his pillow and went back too sleep.


Yes! Double update today!! Sorry about the depressing Chanyeol part T_______T Comment what you thought!!!