Chapter one!!

You and Me are Us

It was a Sunday afternoon. Baekhyun and his friends; Sehun, Luhan, Kai and Lay decided to go out. They made their way toward the Cinema to see if any good movies were on.

"There isn't anything good too see is there? Maybe we should do something else?" (Baekhyun)

"Err, yeah...perhaps we go look at some clothes in the shops or something? That'll be cool!" (Kai)

"Yeahh!! Lets do that! Whooah, hold on a second? Does anyone know where Sehun and Luhan went? They kind of just dissapered!" (Lay)

"Oh great, they've just gone off somewhere now? Awesome, totally making it more fun -___- they've probably gone somewhere, they're probably ing already. Lets go wherever then"

"Hai Baekhyun!! Dongsaeng!! Don't be so pessimistic!! Make the most of it!! Lets go, yahh?"

 

The three friends walked around and looked at the fashion and the clothes. After a while they decided they got a little hungry. They went to get some lunch. Kai got some fries and a burger. Lay just got a bag of Lays crisps and a soda. and Baekhyun got a Bacon and Salad Sandwich with a Soda. 

Lay and Kai have already went over to find a table for them to sit at and left Baekhyun. 

"Thanks for waiting for me guys" He said sarcastically *rolls eyes*

"No problem" Said Kai cheekily :P

Baekhyun continued walking over to the table when suddenly some tall guy accidently bumps into him.

"Watch it will you!!!!"

"Errrr, uhmm, I'm sooo sorry! I didn't mean to!!" :/ Said the awkward tall guy (Chanyeol)

"Whatever."

 Baekhyun gets to his table and slumps down in his chair and starts eating with a pissed of look on his face.

"Ayoo, what happened back there? Your annoyed again Bacon!?!"

"Nothing, just some bumped into me"

The boys finish eating their lunch and agree that they should go home. They had work to study for Monday and they hadn't even started it.

"I gotta go now chingus. I've got to study, and help my umma with something she asked"

"Yeah me too, see you guys later!! Nice seeing you today, better than being stuck at home all day!"

"Hmm, okay. Bye, see you on Monday!"

 

Once Baekhyun arrived home he had a shower and falls asleep, thinking about his day. He was only ment to have a nap but he slept untill morning.


Sorry that was short. I'm kind of running low on imagination!! :/ Mianhae~~!!!!!