No way!!

You and Me are Us

6:15am.

"arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Baekhyun woke himself up by screaming from a dream. He was a bit surprised. His dream. It was...well it had that boy in it. That tall boy, that one bumped into him? Yeah that one, the one with the curly pretty hair that he was rude to anyway. Baekhyun felt bad. He lay thre in his bed eyes awake reviewing what had happend in that dream. 'Strange' though Baekhyun.

It was a Sunday. it was now 6:30am. Baekhyun decided it was way to early to be awake and went back to sleep. He was later woken up by Suho who seemed to have waken him up and then dissapeer. This left Baekhyun very confused indeed.

"ayyy, Baekhyun-ah!! Wake up already!!!!" (Suho)

Baekhyun wakes up and has a shower. He went downstairs and he found that Suho left him breakfast with a note saying that he'll be going vocal practice and wont be back till late. Baekhyun was going to be alone for the day. He decided he would go to library and focus on his Music Assignment. 

*yawns* "Aish what time is it already?!" Baekhyun asked himself

It was already 1pm. Baekhyun got hungry. He decided to go to that place yesterday where him and his chingus went. He forgot what the name of it was though :3 He got a salad and a cookie for later. Baekhyun packed up his food to go eat outside by an old untouched park. While he was walking, he noticed in the corner of his eye a tall guy. He turned his head to take a proper look, and it was of course that boy from yesterday!!! (and from his dream). Baekhyun caught himself smiling subcontiously. The tall boy was standing at a counter in what seemed to be a card, balloon and gift wrap shop. 

So he must work here then?? Thats why he was here yesterday!?  thought Baekhyun

In the midst of daydreaming and completely blaking of from reality he found him self actually staring at the boy!! Went he came back to reality he realized the boy was actually giggling to himself. Baekhyun's cheeks flustered bright pink!! He felt very embaressed. 

He walked away, and quickly ate lunch without stopping off at the park. He headed home, he could feel a headache coming on and he though enough work for a day i shall rest. 

He got home and decided to have a nap. He dozed of instantly! 

*Hours later*

He woke up. He realized he had slept a very long time! Longer than planned!!! It was now 22:05! But he must have woken up in the middle of a sleeping cycle because he was still very sleepy and utterly drained. Baekhyun got his video games out, and started to play.

After only half an hour he got bored and lonely again. He texted Suho asking him where he was and when he was coming back because it was quite late, and they had school the following day. Bacon put down his phone and shrugged to himself. 

He went to have a bath and wash his hair, then he went to get his clothes and books and things ready for school tommorow. After that he went back to sleep.


Update!! I might do a double update today, cause i didn't yesterday!! Sorry still very short paragraphs, imagination running low! It should get better! Please comment!! :) Tell me what you think! Thank you everyone for reading!!! <3