WTH

JJAFTS ( Jeon Juyeon's Academy For The Supernatural ) APPIE CLOSED!!!

 ( U WANNA END UP LIKE THAT PICTURE???!!!! HUH!?!?)

ok. let me stress something here, uhm, on my form, someone decided to be a smart mother er, and pretend to be someone from AFF. Now, if ya gonna sign up for this damn stary, ya better put any bull and act like u signing up for somethin'. if ya gonna sign up, do it PROPRLY. When i make stories that you have to go to another website to fill out the form for, i expect to actually see that you want to apply. If you don't pm me or something, how in the mother in' hell am i supposed to know? HUH? so for those who like to play jokes on people, or do something when ya don't want to, don't bother signing up for it, understand.

 

And don't think for a second of your life that i am at all joking, cuz i most certainly am not. So don't think that whoever you were that faked an apply form; not even for a second, that i am not going to find out who you are, and why the you would do that.

 

And if ya didn't know by now, i am highly pissed off. So if you are the one who sent a fake form to me, you might as well come out and tell me, cuz either way it goes, you're in for a whole lot caps-locked words, mr. or missy. And do NOT take what i say lightly, cuz you as well will get it to.

 

Now, i know it wasn't one of my friends on here that did so, but if you did, i would be absolutely greatful if you would tell me.....cuz if looks could kill or damage anything, this computer would not be working, and your eyes would be out of your eye-sockets.