A Girl

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

As you, Jonghyun and Key reach the classroom, you sat next to Jonghyun’s seat.

Key eyed you. You raised an eyebrow. “That’s my seat.” he said. “Yah! Let her sit on your place for a while. She’s a girl so treat her nicely.” Jonghyun snapped.

Key paused. *She’s a girl but my heart is like a girl too.* he thought to himself sadly. He turned to you as you stucked a toungue out on him.

Key made a face and without a chouce, he sat on the chair behind you.

“Um.. What country are you came from?” Jonghyun asked you. “Paris.” you replied. “Woah! Paris is one the great place in the world. I wonder why you came back here.” he commented.

“Well, I’m bored there.” you trailed off. “She’s bored because I’m not there.” Key snapped.

Both you and Jonghyun turned to him. Key just smiled, “Right Jinri?” he peek at you. You open your mouth to protest but Jonghyun cut you off.

“Woah! You two are really that close huh?” he commented. “Of course! That’s why we’re bestfriends!” Key beamed. You narrowed your eyes to him but he just ignored you.

“I envous you two. I hope I have a bestfriend too.” Jonghyun said. You looked at him and force a smile.

“Since when did you guys become so close to each other?” Jonghyun asked. “Since grade school.” you replied.

“Woah! That was too long ago.” Jonghyun commented. You smiled, “Yeah! I remembered our first meeting.” you started as you give Key a teasing smile. Key’s eyes widen in horror, *Omo! Don’t you dare blurt it out.*

“Care to share to me?” Jonghyun asked. You open your moith to start your story but Key cut you off, “Mian but I think that’s a private matter for us.” he said.

Jonghyun nodded in understanding, “Uh-oh.. I understand.” he said.

You looked to Key with a smirk. Key eyed you back.

Suddenly, the teacher came. You automatically went in front to introduce yourself. Key then, sat on his assigned seat. After that, your teacher assigned you to sit behind Key.

---

“Class didmissed.” the teacher announced.

“What is your next class Jinri?” Jonghyun asked. “Science.” you replied.

“Uh.. We’re not the same.” he said. You grew disappointed on what he said. You really do want him to be your classmates in all subjects.

“I’m going now.” Jonghyun waved. You waved back and with that, he left. You turned to Key. He shrugged, “We’re not the same too.” he replied. “Good!” you beamed.

Key raised an eyebrow, “Mwo?” “I don’t want you to be my classmate!” you snapped.

He rolled his eyes, “Whatever!” he stood up and left you. You pouted, “Such a gay!” you whispered.

With that, you also headed to your class. Your next classes, neither Jonhyun nor Key was there. Even tHe other members of SHINee weren’t there.

---

At the end of school, you received a message from Key.

to: Besty Jinri

Let’s meet at the school’s exit gate.

from: Besty Kibum

You pressed the reply button to replied to him,

to: Besty Kibum

I’m on my way now.

from: Besty Jinri

With that, you left your classroom and headed to the exit gate. As you was near the gate, you already recognized Key waiting there.

“Kibum!” you called. The students around you especially the girls turned to you in surprised. You  saw th whispering. You frowned, “What I have done wrong?” you mumbled to yourself.

“Yah! Choi Jinri! Palli!” you heard Key called you. You looked up, “Oh.. Ne!” you shouted back as you run to him.

“What take you so long?” he asked. “I’m a girl so be patient okay.” you snapped as you rolle your eyes.

Just then, you noticed that all the eyes were on the two of you. You grew confused and turned to Key, “Why are they looking at us?” you asked.

Key looked around and noticed what you said. “Uh-oh.. Come on, let’s go now. I’ll tell you later.” he said. You nodded and followed.