CHAPTER 38 Forever

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One chappie to go,, please leave a comment for this chapter... I wanna know your comments...

 

 

 

 A day after the graduation, your parents surprised you with a trip to Malaysia. Remembering the last time hey saw you eyeing a well-known beach there, thinking that it would be a good idea to enlighten you up despite Taemin did not appear in your graduation day.

 

 

 

As you all arrived in  Malaysia. You weren’t paying too much attention to the beautiful places your shuttle was passing by and your paraents were a little bit worried with your gloominess.

 

After hours of ride, You saw the Golden Sands Hotel and the Batu Ferringgi Beach. It somehow made you amile but it doesn’t reach your eyes. Taemin’s silence still bothers you.

In your hotel room, you sat on your bed and stared at the floor blankly, thinking if Taemin still cares and loves you. If he does, why don’t he give you just a little time and give you a call for minute or two but he didn’t.

 

Why are you being so cold to me Taemin?

 

 

 

“You have a seminar to attend tomorrow. Cheer up darling. You shouldn’t wore that sad face of yours.” Your mother held your hand and caress it.

You smiled at her but you didn’t spoke.

“If it’s about Taemin, maybe he has his reasons.” Then she patted your back and left you.

You lied down on your bed and set your eyes on the ceiling. Your mom’s words don’t even sink in to you however you’re confused with the seminar “thing” she said.

 

 

 

The next day, you attended the seminar she had told you yesterday which is also within Penang.

 

“Seminar-on-marriage?” your eyes bulged but you ignored the suspicion that was building up inside you and listened carefully and whole-heartedly. You thought that everything said and done during the seminar prepares you to have a happy married life but  when will it be?

 

 

Your day ended but you felt no change at all. Everything seemed so illogical and weird but you’re still preoccupied.

As you reach the hotel, you saw your parents busy on something.

 

“Umma. Appa. Why are you two too busy? And~ what’s with those formal clothes?” your brows pulled together as you point your finger on the clothes laid on the bed.

 

Your parents looked at each other, “Ahm~ we’re going to attend a wedding tomorrow.” Your mother said.

“Ne.” your father seconded.

“Okay.” You said then you went on your own room and sleep. You didn’t bother to ask who’s the lucky couple instead you want to rest to at least ease the anxiousness you are still having right now.

 

They’re lucky. They’lll be getting married. You thought.

 

 

 

 

The next morning, your mother woke you up 4:00 AM. Your father was already wearing hiswhite long sleeves and fixing his hair. While your mother is already wearing an off-white dress.

You’re still sleepy and feeling so groggy but she forced you to take a bath and you have nothing to do but to obey.

 

30 minutes after, you took your breakfast and you saw a make-up artist/hairstylist  waiting for you.

“Umma. I can put my own make-up.” You said. But she insist, she asked you to sit and went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter