CHAPTER 25 History

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I know you want to know why Taemin is crossdressing, read this chapter and you'll know why. nagii_SHAWOL4ever here's for you.

 

 

It was already 10:00 AM in the morning but you’re still in your bed. You can’t pull yourself up as you feel all the weights all over your body. There are lots of things that happened last night and processing all of it gives you a headache.

You curled in a ball and rolled over your bed as if it could help you lessen the uneasiness you feel. You usually do this since Taemin messed up your day. Then your phone rang, you took your phone from your side drawer and found out that it was Taemin’s mom who was calling you.

 

“Yobosaeyo.” You said as you stretched out your arms and sitted on your bed.

“Yobosaeyo. Do you have something to do today?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“None umma, why?” still feeling dizzy because of your headache.

“Will you come here and have lunch with me? I’m alone here today.” She answered.

You could not resist the sweet pleasing voice of Taemin’s mother and agreed right away.

 

___________________

You arrived just on time. She was already on the dining table that ws filled of different dishes – bulgogi; stir fried vegetables and more. You sitted just in front of her and served you the foods she have cooked. As the two of you took your lunch, you enjoyed talking about your childhood experiences and she seemed to be enjoying too listening to it.

 

You’ve sitted on the couch in the living room as you wait for Mrs. Lee. On the center table, a pile of photo albums are properly arranged on top of it, remembered that it wasn’t there when you went before.

You toook the topomost photo album and read the label on the cover.

“Baby Taemin’s photos?” reading it in a low voice. As you opened it, your lips started to pull up, revealing a slight of amusement as you look at each pictures.

“Aigoo. He’s really cute.” You said.

Pictures taken when he is just 1 day old to 1 year are in there. From his first walk, first birthday, and so on. But most of it are Taemin in baby girl’s dress – almost thought that Minho has a girl  as a sibling instead of a boy.

Then you laid the album on the table and took another one from the bottom – with a label of Taemin in High School . But before you could turn the pages, his mother arrived.

“So you have seen it already.” Mrs. Lee sitted beside you and toook the album you’ve seen earlier.

“Sorry If I look at it wothout your permission.” Biting your lips, slightly embarassed.

“Anio, it’s opkay.” She said as she open the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter