CHAPTER 32 Rain

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun & Sunny were walking on the hallway heading to the music room.

 

“Why are we here?”Sunny asked as they stopped in front of the music room.

Sehun pointed the open room then Sunny peek inside & saw Taemin waiting.

 

“Why is he here?  I just remembered how you almost cursed him yesterday but then you’re helping him out?”Raising an eyebrow on him

Sehun let out a sigh, “I talked to him yesterday after I fetched the two of you. He’s following us in the bus stop but I didn’t tell it to her so I confronted him after.”

“So what have you talked about?” she asked.

“He was framed up & I know someone who’s gonna do that to him and at the same time & can feel conivance here.” Narrowing his eyes as he thought the person he was pertaining to. 

“Need help?” Sunny smiled at him.

“That’s what I’m waiting for you to say.” Sehun grin at her.

“Take her here now. Force her if needed. Okay?” Sehun said as Sunny nodded at him.

 

Sunny left then Sehun entered the room to talk with Taemin.

 

“Kamsamnida” Taemin smiled at him as he turned his look at Sehun.

 

“You’re welcome Sorry for punching you again yesterday.” Sehun bit his lower lip as he walk closer to Taemin.

Taemin shook his head & said, “I need that too. Besides I know how much you love her,” he smiled.

Sehun chuckled as he tap Taemin shoulder & said, “She’ll be here at any moment so be ready, I’ll be outside.”  Taemin smiled at him as he walks out the room.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, why are we going to the music room?” you asked while Sunny clasped her hand on your arm. You were bit suspicious with her action but you ignored it.

But then you heard the piano played as soon as you are in front to the room. You saw Sehun outside leaning against the wall.

“Is there a practice inside?” you asked him but he just shrugged. So out of curiosity, you walk closer and the song was starting to sink in to you.

 

(Kiss the rain by Yiruma)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6ExplQlaY

 

You stopped as your heart started beating fast, remembering the same person you wanted to see. You held the door knob and slowly turned it open.

 

It was Taemin who was playing the piano. You were stuck on your place s you watch him play the song.

 

It was soulful and heart stabbing, as if every notes hits you till you get numb.

 

You wanted to move out from the room but as you tried to resist, your legs moves towards him, till you were three meters away from him.

 

You felt your body trembling as you hold back your tears. 

 

Remembering the day you first met how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter