His Life

Fangirl's Diary

"Good Job Guys!" The producer shouted as soon as Shinee finished their live performance. All of them bowed 90 degrees.

"Kamsahamnida!" They all said in chorus. The boys are walking on the Studio's hallway whene their manager approached them.

"You guys ready for tomorrow's concert?" He asked. Key jumped as he hears the word Concert. "Well, yeah! I'm really ready and super excited.That would be one of my best days." He said with sparks in his eyes as he imagine the scene.

"Well, I'm not sure yet. You should rest now. Tomorrow will be a very long day for you. Be sure that you'll be on the place at 7am for the stage rehearsals okay?" Their manager said. "Neh!" The boys answered and bowed to their manager.

"Hyung! Aren't you excited? You look serious." Jonghyun jumped at Onew who was quiet. Onew smiled at him and nodded.

"I was just busy thinking if i'll do good tomorrow." He answered. "Ofcourse you will! You're the Dubu Leader hyung!" Jonghyun answered. Onew started to smile again.

"Okay, so if you want to do good tomorrow, i guess we have to follow our manager and take a good rest." Minho said.

"We have to eat delicious food first." Taemin suggested. Key smiled as well as Onew. "Sure thing! Let's eat chicken to brighten up our beloved leader, Onew hyung!" Key shouted. "Let's Go!" they all shouted.

After their dinner, Shinee took a rest. All are sleeping except Onew who was thinking of something.

"I should be happy now. What's wrong with me? Everything I dreamt of has come true. Is there anything I'm missing?" Onew asked himself. He went up and search the refrigerator for a tofu or a chicken. He found one. He gently sat at the couch and ate quietly. He always do this when he's down or sad.

"Why does sadness suddenly came?" He asked his self.