Her Life

Fangirl's Diary

"SHINeejjang!!!!" Minjung shouted as soon as SHINee starts to perform live on stage.

"SHINee saranghaeyo! Saranghaeyo Lee Jinki! Saranghaeyo Kim Jonghyun! Saranghaeyo Kim Kibum! Saramghaeyo Lee Minho! Saranghaeyo Lee Taemin! Saranghae!" Minjung shouted and shouted till her heart content. She just shouts at the top of her lungs.

Minjung was busy watching SHINee's live performance on her latop. She was busy chanting until her brother shouted at her.

"Minjung-ah! Will you please keep quite?! That was your 20th time to watch those videos yet you still haven't recovered?!" Minsoo shouted. Minjung frowned at her Older brother.

"Wae? What's your problem? I love this guys and i will never get tired loving them!" Minjung answered. Her brother smirked, "Really? That was amazing sister!" Minsoo made face at her. "Why waste time watching those? If I were you, i'll just study for the exams tomorrow." Minsoo continued.

Minjung looked at her brother with a puppy eyes, "Oppa! How can you say those words to Shinee? They're not waste of time, Arasso? I'll study later after i finished watching this." She said.

"Aigoo~ that was your 10th time to repeat those words. Yet you still that replay button." Minsoo said. Minjung just pretend that she doesn't hear anything.

That was the Yoon sibling's everyday life. Yoon Minsoo, the eldest one, was the one serious about life. He doesn't waste single penny that he works hard. For him, it's more wise to spen his money on foods and expenses on their house. While Yoon Minjung, the youngest, loves to buy things. She buys every album release of her favorite group Shinee. She was a Highschool student while her brother was now working as a Office Assistant. Their parents already passed away 2 years ago in a car accident.

Their life before was okay. They get everything that they want but when their parents passed away, they have to work hard for theirselves. They are living with their Aunt who provides the house chores for them.

The next day, Minjung arrives at school. She didn't had a time to review for their exam last night. She was busy making banner for Shinee's concert that will be happening tomorrow evening. Minsoo promised her that when Minjung passed the exam, he'll buy her a ticket to Shinee's Concert. Minjung was very confident that she can pass the exam even if she didn't review.

During the exam, Minjung was busy daydreaming about her and her bias, The bell rang and Minjung hasn't written anything on the paper yet. She started to panick when she realized that the examination time given to them was over. The teacher collected their test papers and Minjung passed her paper without any answers in it. Minjung cried because she already know that she failed her exams and she can't go to the Shinee Concert.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...