First Letter

Fangirl's Diary

"Oppa! please!" Minjung begged at her brother. She already told him that she failed her exams. She begged him if she could still go to the concert.

"We made a deal, Minjung-ah. I'm sorry but you should follow our deal." He answered. Minjung cried hoping that she could please he brother but his decision was final. He wouldn't buy her ticket for concert.

Minjung cried all night. She was alone at her room. She opened up her small notebook and wrote a letter.

"Dear Fangirl's Diary,

Today was a really sad day for me. Why is Oppa like that? He really doesn't understand me. I wish Omma and Appa was here. I'm sure they'll let me go to the Concert. I want to see my bias, Jonghyun. Why is it like this? I really want to go to that concert! I really want to see one of them! Please help me, I'm really down right now. I think i'll die.

 

Love,

Yoon Minjung."

 

She sobbed as she closed her diary then she heard a knock outside.

"Minjung-ah, still awake?" Minjung wiped her tears. It was her aunt knocking. "Neh! Come in Omma." She answered.

Her aunt went in with a sweet smile on her face. She serves as Minsoo and Minjung's second mother.

"Still crying, Minjung?" She asked. Minjung smiled and tears started to fall again. Her aunt smiled at her and hugged her.

"This should be a lesson for you, Minjung. You should put study first." She comforted her.

"Omma! I really want to go to that Concert. Oppa doesn't understand me. He's a walking robot." She cried. Her aunt laughed.

"I understand. I was like you before. I want to go to concerts before but I can't because my father was too strict." Her aunt said.

"Really?" Minjung asked. She nodded. "But I really want to go to that concert so I sneak out at night. I went to that concert and enjoyed. It was really fun going their. But that was my last concert. I didn't had a chance to go to there again because Appa arranged marriage for me so I didn't enjoy my childhood that much." She said.

"Really? That was a sad story. Grandpa is like Oppa in your story." She jokingly said.

"Maybe." Her aunt said. Both of them laugh.

"Now, I came here because I want you to go to that Concert." Her aunt said. "Here" she handed Minjung a Concert Ticket.

"I bought one just incase your Oppa wouldn't buy you." She said. Minjung's eyes widened as soon as she saw the ticket.

"Is this true?!" She shouted. "Shh." Her aunt signed her to keep quiet. "We'll keep this a secret to your brother." She said. Minjung nodded. "Gomawo! Jeongmal Gomawo!" She whispered. Her aunt nodded. "Thank you so much!" She hugged her aunt.

When her aunt went out of her room, Minsoo was waiting outside.

"You should be the one who gave that to her." Her aunt said. Minsoo smiled. "It's okay."

"No it's not. Do you know how your sister looks at you? She thinks that you are the Protagonist in her life." She said.

"I know. She thinks I didn't understand her, But I do. I know that feeling, I was like that before." He said.

"Finally! thank you so much! I'm gonna go to that concert tomorrow!" Minjung whispered as she jumped at her bed.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...