Finale Chapter (TaecFany + Tim)

Destiny

 

4 years later,

 

Morning greeted the sleeping couple. The sun was shining above in the sky. Tiffany got up first and yawned. She covered her face with her hand which was flashed with the shining sun. Even if it is hot, she opened the curtain so the light will come in.

 

“Oppa, get up. You promise to bring us to picnic, remember?”

 

Tiffany shook the sleeping Taecyeon. It was Sunday, a weekend that people usually wanted because it is a free day, the day off of works.

 

Taecyeon yawned, hearing her wife’s nagging is tiring so he got up immediately. He rubbed his eyes before gave Tiffany a peck at the latter’s forehead.

 

“Appa, omma, get up quickly. I can’t wait to go to picnic!”

 

A five years old Tim, whined to his parents that recently just got up from sleep. He pouted cutely which lead his parents’ chuckle.

 

“Okay, we’ll ready in a few minutes that I’ll take you to go picnic”

 

Promised Taecyeon and went in the bathroom to take a bath together with Tiffany. In order to save time, they decided to take a bath together rather than hearing their son’s nagging.

 

-

 

It was spring, just a great day to go on a picnic. They packed sandwiches, kimbaps and pancakes to have breakfast. Tiffany carried the five years old Tim while Taecyeon brought lunchbox and a mat to sit on. Arrived at a great place, Tiffany put Tim down and helped Taecyeon to prepare things.

 

After done, they sat on the mat and eat the meals in silent. Tiffany and Taecyeon admired the view and thought deeply about the destiny that brought them here. The destiny that put Tim with them and here, they were together eating breakfast peacefully without any disturbance.

 

“Fany, let’s build a castle”

 

Since they were at a beach, Taecyeon asked Tiffany to build a castle and play with it. The three of them playfully threw sands to each other and laughed cheerfully.

 

-

 

The night,

 

After tired of one day spending the day out, the three of them tiredly lied on Tiffany-Taecyeon’s bed. With Tim in the middle, Tiffany was on the left while Taecyeon on the right side. They smiled even after their eyes were close. Before falling asleep,

 

“Fany, I love you. I love you a thousand times. A whole world should know it!”

 

Taecyeon said while holding Tiffany’s hand above Tim’s head (remember they were on a bed).

 

“Yeah, I love you too oppa. I love and always will”

 

Tiffany confessed and it drifted to two of them to fall in a deep sleep…

 

The end

 

…………………

 

 

The words “I love you a thousand times…” got inspired by the drama and song “Loving You a Thousand Times”.  Anyway, Destiny finally over and for the last chapter I put TaecFany moment with their kids, Ok Tim. Anyway, enjoy reading and have a good day!!!