Behind the story part 3

Destiny

 

BTS Changmin-Yeonhee

 

[A/N: These happened during Tiffany's kidnap]

 

Changmin and Yeonhee walked together along a beach in Seoul. They intertwined their fingers. After their marriage a month ago, Yeonhee developed her feelings for Changmin. Changmin is such a nice guy, well mannered and good looking. Even though the child in Yeonhee’s stomach is Siwon’s, but they will named the child’s surname as Shim, not Choi.

 

After their marriage, Changmin felt so happy to have Yeonhee as his wife. Even though Yeonhee didn’t love him as he did, but Yeonhee still does her responsibility as a wife successfully. But Changmin did upset that Yeonhee didn’t let Changmin touched her as Siwon did.

 

“Yeonhee-ah, let’s go eat!”

 

They walked into a restaurant. They ordered a set of raw spicy rice cake for two people. They drank soju but Yeonhee didn’t drink much because she can’t. She was pregnant for 4 months already.

 

Yeonhee felt much happier to be with Changmin than Siwon. Changmin treated her nicely and take care of her pregnancy really well even though he knew that the child wasn’t his. They began to cook the raw spicy rice cake.

 

They ate silently when the spicy rice cake was boiling and well cooked. They enjoyed each other’s company very much.

 

“Yeonhee, I hope you will accept and love me with all your heart”

 

Changmin said when they were done eating. Yeonhee looked at him with teary eyes.

 

“Changmin, I want to be your loyal, responsible wife and be a good mother to ‘our’ kids”

 

Yeonhee said.

 

“’Our’ kids”

 

Changmin confirmed what he heard from Yeonhee and Yeonhee nodded. Changmin took Yeonhee’s hand and kissed it gently.

 

“I love you…”

 

Changmin whispered.

 

 

…………………..

 

 

Changmin-Yeonhee done! The next chapter will be Siwon-Yoona! Thanks for reading “Destiny”…