Chapter 38

Compilations

 

GD: "V.I. is the only member that I can't go out with"

Source: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ndp6CKgs20Y/ (really old clip when they went to Japan for random radio show)
Trans and posted by jwalkervip.tumblr.com

 

image


Host: Someone asked if you had to choose a member to be your girlfriend, who would it be? Why don’t you all think of yourselves as females first…if you’re a female…a girlfriend, who is the most appropriate? Hm…G-dragon, this question seems a bit hard to answer?
GD: I would choose SOL.
Host: SOL? Oh oh oh oh why?
GD: Because….because he’s so determined.
Host: Ah I think so too, even though I’m watching him sideways right now I can sense that kind of feeling from him.
GD: But although all the members have their charm and I would like to try and go out with all of them….V.I. is the only one I can’t go out with.
Host: The members won’t choose V.I. as the girlfriend?
(Before this clip, Taeyang said that Seungri sticks to GD like glue & sends text messages + calls him all day long)
GD: I don’t like people who worry or call me so much. 
Host: Oh? You dislike it? So you like someone who leaves you alone instead and then tell her “It’s enough!”
GD: Yeah, it’s better and more natural to treat each other like friends. 
Host: The girlfriend leaving some space is better.
GD: Yeah, otherwise they get too dependent.
Host: So V.I. will call whenever there’s a bit of problems. 
Taeyang: Yeah, like..”Ah are you okay?”, “Are you okay?”, “What to do?”, “What are you doing?”
Host: V.I. is the nanny? or the manager? Sugoii ne!
Seungri: You said it perfectly. I’m BIGBANG’s manager!
Host: So why is the manager sitting in the middle ahahaha? Hm…wonder what this question means…if someone only gave you 1000yen, what would you do with it? For example, take the tram…since it’s merely 1000yen. Well then, let’s ask G-dragon.
GD: I would probably give the money to V.I.
Host: Ooh V.I. is really the manager who collects all the money from the members?
V.I.: Maybe because I’m…I’m cute? Um..how do I say I look pitiful? 
GD: Actually it’s to stop you from calling me anymore. 
Host: Ooh so that’s what it is; you think V.I. bothers you.
GD: Yup. 
Host: If you had to choose 1 song to give to your most precious person, what song would it be? Choose from your own BIGBANG songs.
GD: Hm…how should I say it..can I choose the songs that were released in Korea?
Host: Yeah that’s fine since the fans like it too. 
GD: Well…I can’t think of any so suddenly but I want to give a song to V.I. called ‘I Don’t Understand’.
Host: It’s for V.I.? V.I..?
Taeyang: I Don’t Understand means exactly that. The lyrics in the song talks about not understanding someone at all. 
Host to GD: Ah so you’re saying you don’t understand V.I. at all? V.I. are you okay?
Seungri: I’m fine ^^