eleven

Compilations

 

[Fan Account] Flying on the same flight as BIGBANG to Taiwan (120419)

When we first booked our tickets, we just thought it would be cool to fly into Taiwan with them but we hadn’t know their flight schedules at that time. We asked our friends to let us know of any updates about their schedules….and then! They told us we were on the same flight, same time!

There were already a lot of fans waiting for them at Incheon and we were worried they were already inside customs. Since we had been running around the whole morning, we wanted to find a small cafe near the boarding area to have a snack.

I was facing the people who were coming in while my friend’s back was against them. When I saw a guy with sunglasses walking casually near our area, I thought to myself “Does he think he’s a star…wearing sunglasses in the airport..”

I thought that there would be lots of fans crowding them at the airport, but reality wasn’t so! BIGBANG were like normal passengers, just walking around freely. The guy who I thought was just a random passerby was Seungri, who was walking around looking for a place to buy a drink!Since he looked really normal, I even asked my friend, “Eh doesn’t he look a lot like Seungri?” My friend immediately turned her head to glance at him and said, “I…think it’s him! But I’m not really sure..”

We were looking at him and then my friend confirmed it was Seungri when she went near the place he bought his drink from & gave me a thumbs up sign. As she was walking back, another guy walked behind her. This was Taeyang. He was extremely busy…when I saw him, he was talking on the phone all the way to the boarding gate, and he didn’t go in until he finished talking xD

We looked at the time and suggested to go to the boarding gate and not long after, Seungri came by holding a frappucino type drink while looking weirdly at us since we were standing near just looking at him (we didn’t call him or take out our cameras because it seemed like we were the only 2 persons that recognized BIGBANG…plus we’re not young either. It would be a bit weird haha.)

Taeyang was still on the phone while sitting near us. When Seungri was inside the gate, Daesung went down the escalator at lightening speed, waved at Taeyang and then went inside too. Taeyang went in soon after. My friend then saw a pair of legs that stood neatly and she said, “That must be TOP.” As soon as she said that, GD & TOP walked one in front of the other. I was standing near the side, and TOP bumped into me then kept on walking. He looked so serious, no expression on his face.

At this time, the plane was about to depart so we decided to head in. Something funny happened here. VIPs should recognize the jacket that GD wore when he came into Taiwan. It was this jacket!! TOP already handed his ticket to the woman but then GD! suddenly went back to take his jacket off and give it to his cody but we were also getting ready to board. My friend and GD was THIS close to each other as they were both at the boarding door. I was behind him and made a gesture to let him go first and he was so gentleman-like to let me walk first! So, as we were walking inside, the order became TOP -> My friend -> Me -> GD. It was a bit awkward being in the middle of them 2 since there was no one else around. 

Since we all had to walk through first class to get to our seats, I just want to say something that I found a bit rude! Some VIPs actually ran up to this area just to take pictures of BIGBANG! Everyone was stuck because of those VIPs…and because the person in front of me suddenly stopped, I accidentally stepped on GD! Mianhaeyo! GD walked too close to me ><

Oh yes, Taeyang….he was playing around on the pathway between the seats so he blocked me since I couldn’t move, which in turn blocked GD so that he couldn’t sit down! And so I said , “Excuse me” to Taeyang and then he moved to the right side, but since I was holding some huge bags, I still couldn’t get through. I shook my head and he moved to the left…but I just needed him to sit down so I could walk past! >< 

When we finally sat down, we realized….we were sitting right behind their managers! They were drinking alcohol on the plane xDD & they were in economy class! Haha they were so absorbed with watching Korean dramas and didn’t even turn it off when they were eating…

As soon as we landed in Taiwan, the BIGBANG I saw at Incheon who were like normal people suddenly became HUGE SUPERSTARS! 

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1560590906?pn=1
Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com