Chapter 3 - Trouble in Paradise

Best.Day.Ever

“I’m not sleeping in the same bed with you!”

“Fine don’t, you can sleep on the couch, and if there’s no couch you can still sleep in the bathroom” he said, and he left me there with my mouth hanging open.

“Trouble in paradise?” The lady said.

“There is no paradise” I replied with a sigh, and followed him to the room. As I went inside, he looked at me and smirked.

“I’m gonna take a shower, you wait here” he said.

“Like I can go anywhere else.” I replied. Once again he smirked at me and left. What’s with the smirking? He’s never like this. I heard the shower turn on, and I let myself fall on the bed. It was comfortable. My mind drifted off to our first meeting, our first conversation and the first time I saw him on stage. And the first time I realized I was in love with him. I knew that he didn’t feel the same way, and I knew that he didn’t want to be in any relationship at this time. So many girls come up to him everyday fawning over him for his attention. He had the opportunity to be with so many girls, but he didn’t. Once again my thoughts were disrupted when I heard the door of the bathroom open.

I sat up and stared. There he was in all his shirtless glory. With just his pants and no shirt. I mentally slapped myself and told myself to stop staring at him. But my mind couldn’t comprehend what was going on, plus my thought of him being shirtless and good looking were outweighing my thoughts to look away from him.

“What?” he asked

“Put a shirt on.” I replied, trying to sound better than I looked. But that didn’t work. My voice came out all high pitched.

Does it bother you that I have no shirt on?”

“No” I replied, but in my head it was loud and clear YES. I did not want to see him shirtless. He looked so good. This was not helping me get over him at all.

“Don’t worry, I wasn’t planning on staying shirtless, so you can stop all your wild imaginations” he said while putting on his shirt.

“Pfft, I was not having wild imaginations about you. Why would I? It’s not like I like you or anything.” I replied, and once again my voice went all high pitched. This happens to me a lot, especially when I lie. I prayed to God that he didn’t know that fact about me.

I looked at him, and noticed he was staring at me. I looked away, pretending to be interested in a piece of thread that was coming out from the bed sheet. I felt him move. I looked up and he was right in front of me and still staring at me with intense eyes.

“Wh-wh- what?” I said.

 

A/N - I just wanna thank the 3 subscibers ehminnie_18, ami132, and ssweetdreamer101 :) Thank You :)