Chapter 4 - Final

Best.Day.Ever

“You’ve got something in your hair” He replied, while bending down to take whatever it was that was stuck in my hair. I felt his hand brush against my head, as he took a small leaf out and handed it to me. I put my hand forward onto his, to take the leaf from him. What I didn’t expect was for him to grab my hand and pull me up towards him.

My heart started beating fast, our chests were pressed against each other. I could feel his heartbeat as well, at the same speed as mine. I looked up and found him staring at me. Slowly, oh so slowly, he lowered his head towards mine. I felt my eyes close in anticipation of what was about to happen.

1.2.3.. I felt his lips on mine. It was gentle and soft, just like I had imagined it would be. Just like how I know he really is, gentle and soft. Soon his kisses became more intense and passionate. His hand reached out to my neck while his other hand interlocked with mine. I put one of my hands around his neck. I couldn’t believe this was happening. My mind was forming words that did not exist, I could hear pops in my head. I felt warm all over, my stomach was doing somersaults and my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

Suddenly he stopped kissing. But still didn’t let go of me. He bumped his head against mine. I opened my eyes. I saw him smiling at me. Automatically my lips also formed a smile.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do that” he said, which surprised me. He has no idea how long I’ve waited for him to do something like that.

“I’ve been in love with you for a very long time Sam. Just didn’t have the guts to actually do something about it until now. I didn’t know if you felt the same way and I…”

I stopped his blabbering by kissing him. It was short and sweet.

“I love you too Yixing” I said with a smile, “I have for a very long time” he smiled at me. So this was what it felt like. To be in love.

A/N - So thts it :) I know it was really short, but we just wanted to see if anyone would actually subscribe or read the story, so I guess we are going to write more in the future!

Thank You!!