Chapter 2 - One Room?!

Best.Day.Ever

I took my bag and left, leaving him behind. Few seconds later, he caught up to me. “You don’t have to get that mad, its not my fault the car broke down”

He was right, it wasn’t his fault. But still I felt like I needed someone to blame. Suddenly I felt something splash on my face. Oh gosh no, please don’t rain now. 5 minutes after that thought crossed my mind, all hell broke loose and it started raining cats and dogs.

I tried to cover my head with my bag, and we began to run, in search of maybe some place of cover. Heavy rain drops were splashing on my face, I was beginning to feel really cold. Suddenly the rain drops that were hitting my head stopped. I noticed that he had placed his jacket on top of my head. I looked up him, and gave him a small smile, thanking him for what he did. He smiled back, which was completely new to me, as he very rarely smiled at me, no wait the last time smiled at me was when he wished me for my birthday which was like 4 months ago. My thought about him were once again disrupted when he suddenly pulled my hand and dragged me towards this small house like place.

As we went close I realized that it was not a house but a small motel. We ran inside, still hand in hand. We went to the person at the reception, and asked her for a room.

“Two rooms” I said, I was not gonna spend a night alone with HIM. No way, I was too scared, that I would do something or even say something. After all I’ve tried so hard to keep all of my “other” feelings for him inside me.

“Sorry sweetie, we have only one room left” Is she kidding me? One room, in this deserted motel place??

“We’ll take it”

WHAT? He did not just say that!