Chapter 1 - Worst Day Ever

Best.Day.Ever

Worst.Day.Ever, I was forced to go on this trip with HIM and on top of that the stupid car broke down in the middle of nowhere.

“Are you just going to sit there and not help me?” he said.  Arrogant idiot. I puffed and got out of the car and went to stand next to him. Pretending like I knew how to fix a freaking car.

“What do you want me to do?” As I said that I noticed his muscles flexing as he tried to fix whatever he was trying to fix. How I wish he would hold me with those arms. He looked so handsome. *Ahh my gawwd what was I thinking*

“For starters, you could stop staring at me” Arrogant idiot.

“I wasn’t staring at you” I replied back to him, trying to hide my red cheeks.

He smirked and continued to “fix” the car, and I continued to stare at him. He had his this serious look on his face, the same look I always see on him when he on stage. His friends always tell me, that he’s actually a funny person in real life, but unfortunately, I’ve yet to see that side of him.

“I can’t do this, its not working” He said, disrupting my thoughts about him.

“What do you mean, you can’t do anything about it?”

“I mean, I can’t fix it, so we have to figure out something else” he said annoyingly. “We should walk till we find like a pay phone or something”

“Ummm , I already have a phone with me, so why walk?” I said, honestly he wasn’t making any sense to me right now. Why should we walk to find a phone when we both had phones with us?

“I already tried using my phone, the signal here .” I left him and went to get my phone from my bag. He was right, there was no signal.

This was not the day that I had, had planned in my head. “Fine, let’s walk”