Starting From Today, You Are A Host Pt.3

Ouran High School Host Club (Super Junior Ver.)

Hi everyone! Sorry I have not updated for a long time, my beta reader and I were a bit busy lately because of all the school crap burrying us. I'm disappointed to say that I won't be updating AS MUCH these days, because my trials and HSC is coming up in my next school term, and according to my mother, I will fail in life if I fail my HSC. so yes, I need to please my mother by getting a good enough ATAR. And my beta reader needs an even better result than mine so we won't have much time.

Anyway, this chapter I made Yoona from SNSD the "bad" person, I have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING against her, just somehow I think she suits that role.

SO THAT IS ALL I NEED TO SAY, Enjoy the chapter, it's longer than the other chapters... I just want Heechul to know Choonhee is  girl already... so yea.

 

 

Once again the third music room at the end of the corridor was filled with the raucous sound of giggles and laughter. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, except for one, the newest host in the Ouran High School Host Club, Park Choonhee.

 

The female host sat awkwardly with her clients who sat at the edge of their seats, looking at her with their big eyes and high expectations particularly since she was trained by the king himself.

 

Hello Choonhee-shi, Heechul oppa recommend you to be our host. My name is Sunny. May I ask what your hobby is?”A girl with shoulder length brown hair and a small button nose asked shyly.

 

Before Choonhee could even answer another girl with straight long hair questioned with excitement “Your skin is flawless, do you have any special kind of skincare method? Oh! Please excuse my rudeness. My name is Tiffany.”

 

Bombarded with a hoard of questions, Choonhee found herself unable to do anything, not knowing what questions to answer and certainly not wanting to appear rude. She didn't want to mess this up when she had barely even begun.

 

 I-Its over. I cant do this anymore, I have no idea what to do.

 

“And I am Taeyeon." stated a third girl curiously.  "I heard that Choonhee-shi got accepted into this school as a special student. If so then why did you decide to join the host club?”

 

A sudden realization came into Choonhee’s head, why was she even there?

 

Thats right, the only reason why I am here is to get 100 customers so that I can clear my debt!

 

With that thought in her mind, Choonhee finally calmed down and took a deep breath.

 

Whoever said that Choonhee would fail as a host, would be sorely disappointed.

Heechul and the rest of the club members speechlessly stared at the table where the newest host was sitting, surprised by her natural ability to charm and mesmerize those around her.

 

“So…your mother passed away years ago, I’m terribly sorry. But, what about the chores around the house?”Despite the fact that she was still curious about how things operated without Choonhee's mother around feeling bad for mentioning Choonhee’s upsetting past, Tiffany quickly tried to change the topic.

 

“Oh! No need to apologise, Tiffany-shi. That was a long time ago. In regards to your question I do the household chores myself. My mother was an amazing cook and when she was in the hospital she left me a lot of recipes. It was really fun to learn and master them one by one. And if I cooked it well, father would be very happy as well.”

 

Choonhee began to reminisce about the good times and how she wished they had lasted and unknowingly Choonhee was drawn into her own story. Barely even registering their presence the three girls who had requested Choonhee as their host were also drowned by her charm and allure. She appeared in that moment so innocent and so natural in her ability to gain the affection of those around her that the three girls hung on her every word, tears forming in the corners of their shining eyes.

 

“Choonhee-shii how wonderful of you! Is it okay if we request to sit with you tomorrow as well?”Sunny asked happily, blushing.

 

 

“Oh. That’d help me out a lot! Thank you very much, I appreciate item!”Choonhee thank the girls with a dazzling smile. Meanwhile, the other hosts of the club were amazed by Choonhee’s natural skills of being a host.

 

“He’s being accepted.”Said a pouting Heechul.

 

“He’s a natural.”Said Kyuhyun, smirking.

 

“No training needed.”Announced Donghae and Eunhyuk together.

 

“Heechul-shi.”It was the girl again, the one that was annoyed by the fact that her prince, Heechul, had to drink those lowly commoner coffee.

 

Realising that he hadn’t been paying a lot of attention to one of his most precious clients, Heechul quickly returning to his princely mode with a flick of his hair. “Oh, I am terribly sorry, my princess. I was just a little concerned about our new prince over there.”The blonde stated worriedly.

 

“You sure have been keeping an eye on him.”Pointed out the lady in a polite yet somehow menacing fashion whilst glancing in Heechul’s direction.

 

“Of course, I am raising him like my own child, my children have to be a gentlemen with perfect manners like me.”Heechul smirked and with a click of him long, slender fingers he summoned Choonhee from his table.

 

“Yes?”Choonhee questioned whilst making her way towards Heechul who was spread out elegantly on the couch before her.

 

“I would like you to meet someone,”Heechul glanced at Choonhee, wanting to show off his perfect client. “This is my regular customer, Im Yoona.”

 

Its the girl from before just smile and be polite.

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.”  Choonhee greeted Im Yoona with a smile.

 

“Hmph, just call me Yoona-”Yonna smirked, but before she could start humiliate Choonhee, Heechul shocked her by pulling Choonhee into a tight embrace. “Omo! That is so cute, Choonhee! That shy smile is good! Good! Very good!”the host king exclaimed while spinning in circles, along with a frightened Choonhee. As she knew that she would not be able to get out of Heechul’s arms by herself, Choonhee decided to seek help from others.

 

“Siwon-hyung! Help me please!”Cried Choonhee.

 

Siwon rushed towards the two, and snatched Choonhee away from Heechul, lifting her in the air. Noticing something unusual about Choonhee, Siwon remained silent for a moment but at the same time made sure he kept her away from the blonde host.

 

“Siwon-hyung, you didn’t have to go that far. You can put him down now you know.”Heechul stated bemused, part of him still shocked at what had just happened.

 

“Come now, Choonie. Come to appa. The king subtly pleaded, trying to get his 'son' back into his arms.

 

“Heechul! You’re not my dad, I only need one of those.”Said Choonhee, not facing Heechul.

 

“Yah! I’m older than you; you need to respect your hyungs! How dare you not use honorifics!”Heechul smacked Choonhee on the head, acting surprisingly stubborn in regards to the use of honorifics.

 

“Heechul-shi.”Yoona started, but the blonde king who was too busy yelling at the newest member of the host club had ignored her.

 

Yoona took another glance at Choonhee and Heechul, jealousy slowly taking over her mind. She shot an icy cold glare at the club members. Unbeknownst to the hosts, she had some plans in mind for the newest host.

 

***

 

-Break time for the host club-

 

“Hey…What happened to my bag?”Choonhee asked herself as she struggled to find her school bag.

 

Glancing out of the window, she saw some books and a brown bag floating in the pond, water splashing onto them from the fountain.

 

Oh noand I thought there wouldnt be bullying in this academy. This is just fantastic.

 

Having no choice but to retreat her bag and her precious textbooks from the water. Choonhee sprinted down the corridor.

 

“Heh heh.”Just as she was about to turn and dash down the stairs, a familiar voice stopped her in her tracks.

 

“You now look presentable thanks to Heechul-shi. Maybe you should fix the fact that you’re only an ill-bred second class citizen as well.”Yoona smirked as she started to walk away from the dumbfounded Choonhee.

 

Well, now we know whom the culprit is. Choonhee thought as she desperately try to collect all her belongings from the pond. I cant be bothered with her right now, I need to find my wallet or dad and I are going to starve for a week.

 

“Yah! Commoner!”an annoyingly familiar voice shouted. Choonhee looked up from the pond. There, next to her drenched school bag and textbooks stood Kim Heechul, the king of the host club.

 

“You sure do have a lot of guts to skip club activities, huh?”whined Heechul, raising one of his perfectly shaped eyebrows. “What are you doing? Washing your bag?”asked Heechul with a questioning look.

 

“No.”Choonhee rolled her eyes at her king’s idiocy, slightly annoyed. “My bag was in the pond and now I can’t find my food money for the week”she said, continuing her search for the wallet.

 

She was once again stopped by some splattering sound of water. Heechul, the one and only king had rolled up his sleeves and trousers, walked into the pond and started to assist Choonhee in finding her wallet.

 

“Y-Yah!”Startled by Heechul’s actions, she tried to get him back out of the pond. “It’s okay! You don’t have to... Your fans will blame me if their precious kings got wet because of a commoner.”Said Choonhee bitterly.

 

“It’s okay to get wet.”said the blonde. “Handsome men can’t be hurt by water, besides, I’m always dripping with good looks.”

 

Choonhee stared at Heechul across the pond, stunned by his aura; she looked at his face with her large brown eyes, lost in her thoughts.

 

I have never really looked at his face properly but he actually IS very good looking. Maybe hes not just an obnoxious narcissistic playboy.

 

“Oh!”exclaimed Heechul “Is this ugly black thing what you’re looking for?”asked Heechul, not forgetting to send a wink towards Choonhee.

 

“Yah!”flicking Choonhee in the forehead, Heechul snapped Choonhee out of her daydream. “What are you daydreaming about? Have you fallen for me? I wouldn’t blame you though, it’s hard not to. I am merely a perfect human being.”

 

“In your dreams... my king.”Choonhee snatched her wallet out of his hand and walked to the side of the pond.

 

“How did your bag ended up in the water anyway?”

 

Not wanting to upset the king by the fact that his precious client was a nasty lady. She decided to hide the truth. “Didn’t I told you already? I dropped it out of the window, accidentally.”

 

With that, she walked away, leaving the king of host staring at her with a doubtful look on his face.

 

***

 

“Oh! That’s unfortunate.”Yoona stated as she took a small sip out of her teacup. “I can’t imagine what I’d do if my bag ended up in the pond.”

 

Why did this person request me when its obvious that she doesnt like me?  Thought Choonhee, whilst awkwardly sitting across the table facing Yoona.

 

“But I didn’t think that you would actually make Heechul-shi search for that dirty old bag of yours with you in the pond.”Yoona smirked whilst glaring at Choonhee with her hateful glare.

 

“You dare bother Heechul-shi’s hands for that. How astonishing. You really don’t know your place, do you?”

 

“The only reason that he’s concern with you is because your background is unusual. Do not mistaken it for him actually adoring you.”Her tone had changed and she was longer faking a meaningless smile. This women“So basically you’re just…”Choonhee blurted out without thinking, “Jealous?”

 

-clash-

 

Time seen to have stopped after Yoona pulled Choonhee onto her, flipping the table in the process, glass shattered by the contact with the cold hard floor. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the two people on the floor, wondering what had happened.

 

Yoona screamed. “Choonhee-shi…C-Choonhee-shi suddenly got violent!”With Choonhee on top of her, Yoona shamelessly framed her out of jealousy. “Someone help me! Quick! Get this commoner off of me-”

 

-splash-

 

Without warning Yoona stopped yelling, as Donghae and Eunhyuk splashed the girls with two jugs of ice cold water.

 

“Wh-what?”stuttered Yoona, not know the purpose the twins’action.

 

Heechul stood in front of Yoona, pulling her up. “Heechul-shi, C-Choonhee-shi…He wanted to-”Yoona sobbed into his arm, ignoring that fact that her face was now dripping with water which had now begun to mix with her make-up. Heechul looked down at her coldly. She was no longer the perfect client that he was once proud of.

 

“How graceless…”Heechul started while pushing her drenched bangs out of Yoona’s now ruined face. “You threw Choonhee’s bag into the pond.”It was not a question but a statement and it shocked Yoona to the core.

 

“W-what?”Yoona stammered “D-do you have any prove?”

 

“Please do not underestimate the host club’s capability of solving a case.”Kyuhyun walked towards the girl, smirking. He threw some photos on the ground at Yoona’s feet. They were photos of Im Yoona throwing a familiar brown bag out of the second story school window.

 

“Omo! She’s a scary lady!”commented Sungmin, standing behind Siwon. While Siwon merely glared at the girl.

 

“You are quite beautiful,”Heechul lifted Yoona face, smiling “But you are not fit to be our customer.”

 

“If there is one thing I know,”His expression turned into a serious one “Choonhee is not that kind of a guy.”

 

“H-heechul-shi, y-you…Babo!”unable to stand that fact that she is was longer welcome by her prince, nor the entire host club, Yoona ran out of the music room in tears.

 

“Now…For you, I shall inform you of the punishment for causing a ruckus,”Heechul turned to Choonhee. “Because of you, I’ve now lost a regular customer of mine. So instead of one hundred…”Heechul shoved his finger in Choonhee’s face “You now have to get a thousand requests!”

 

One- One thousand?

 

Choonhee once again felt that her heart had stopped, her brain could not function normally as she was trying to absorb the fact that she now need to get one thousand people to like her. It was just impossible.

 

How can I possibly get one thousand people to like me! Surely that Yoona was not the only one to despise me.

 

She was snapped out her thoughts when Heechul pulled her up.

 

“I’ve got high expectations of you, you know.”He winked “Natural rookie.”

 

“This is our only substitute uniform.”Said Kyuhyun handing Choonhee a paper bag. “Better than staying wet. Now go change.”

 

***

 

Heechul walked into the change room carelessly whilst holding a towel.

 

“Choonhee, here’s a towel-”

 

Just as he lifted the curtain, Choonhee had taken off her shirt, showing her milky white skin, merely covered by a thin singlet.

 

The blonde was stunned by the view in front of him. His brain was not functioning normally. All he could think of at that moment was…

 

“Choonhee.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You’re a girl?”

 

“Biologically, yeah.”Choonhee answered, walking out of the curtains in Ouran High school’s female uniform. Which merely sought to confirm reality for Heechul.

 

Park Choonhee, the special student, was a girl.

 

A girl? Girl? GIRL?!

 

His very own voice screamed inside his head again and again, stating the fact that Choonhee was a female. He was shocked, no, horrified by the fact that he, the great Kim Heechul, the founder of the host club and the King of hosts, was not at all aware that he had turned a girl into a host, a male one at that.

 

“I don’t really care if you hyungs mistook me for a guy,”she stated while fixing the bow on her collar, not caring whether she is refering to the club members by "hyung" or "oppa". “It seems like my awareness for genders is lower than that of a standard person.”

 

“It was indeed a very interesting turns of events”Kyuhyun smirked; chuckling to himself while his best friend Heechul was still trembling from the shock. Being the most competent person in the host club, he had known from the very beginning that Choonhee was a female.

 

“Yeah!”Donghae and Eunhyuk agreed looking at each other, it’s seems that the entire host club, excluding Kim Heechul, at some point either found out or noticed the truth.

 

“Ah. But Heechul-oppa, you were kind of cool back there.”Said Choonhee, now paying attention for the shocked blonde host.

 

Heechul was not expecting this, surely he was used to girls crowding around him, but a complement straight in his face was not what he would normally get from a girl, especially a girl whom he thought was a guy to begin with.

 

Heechul slowly backed away from the smiling Choonhee, his face turning red for no apparent reason.

 

Kyuhyun looked at his best friend’s reaction and smirked.

 

Maybe this was the start of something interesting.

 

Thanks for reading , hope you enjoyed it. I will still get some free time out of my study time to write. but then again, it's gonna take a while for one chapter. Sorry, please don't hate me. Next chapter... MWAHAHAHA please look forward to it, I'm planning to make it FUNNY... like REALLY FUNNY ( in my opinion anyway)

AND OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE 6th SUPER JUNIOR ALBUM!!!!!

Also Kinda planning/wanting to write a BigBang oneshot/long story.

So yep... COMMENT COMMENT AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!! I SHALL SEE YOU ALL LATER~~~