Chapter 5

My Crush is My Arranged Spouse? Cool.

"You !" Kai shouted while pinning Taemin to a corner of the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you man?!" Taemin shouted.

"You forced Suzy to threaten IU!" Kai hissed.

"What?! Why would I do that?." Taemin answered quite confused of his actions.

"Suzy came to me you know!" Kai shouted.

"And what exactly did she tell you huh?!" Taemin replied.

"Suzy told me these words, 'Taemin... he told me to bully IU so just he can get close to her and now, our friendship's over.' She was crying you bastard!" Kai landed a ounch on Taemin's stomach.

"Augh. I didn't even talk to Suzy! I just bumped on IU on the way and know what? She's crying too!" Taemin reasoned out.

"Oh really Taemin? You expect me to believe that?!" Kai shouted.

"I do expect you to believe that because you know me better than anyone else!" Taemin screamed. By now, everyone was already looking at them.

Kai let go of his grip on Taemin, finally thinking through about the whole situation.

"Kai, please believe me. Think it through, why would I bully Suzy- the one I love?" Taemin smiled.

"Exactly, Taemin. I didn't know you'd do such a thing. Who knows, maybe you'll bribe her to marry you someday." Kai glared at him.

Taemin scratched her head, trying to contain himself of what's happening. "Know what Kai, let's just go ask the girls okay? IU will prevail."

"We'll see for ourselves." Kai said.

 


 

 

You guys obviously know what's happeing haha short hapter I know.