Chapter 2

My Crush is My Arranged Spouse? Cool.

Taemin returned to Kai, obviously depressed on what just happened.

"whats wrong with you? you were just this hyped a little earlier" Kai said and jumped up and down, copying what he just did earlier

"I was this close on getting her number" Taemin emphasized "this close!"

"her? you mean Suzy?" Kai asked as they walked

"who else?" he asked sarcastically

"the nerd sitting next to you?" Kai answered sarcastically

"shut up, I will certainly not like a girl as nerdy as her" Taemin said

"she's pretty cute you know"

"then why not date her?" Taemin joked

"you two will be a better couple" He replied

"no, Suzy is good enough" Taemin smiled as he looked at a poster with her in it

"Bae Su Ji... running for secretary..." he read

"ooh, it's rare to see her real name nowadays." Kai commented "anyway, is she even capable of doing such secretary things?"

"yah! Don't underestimate the girl I fell for!"  Taemin said as he smacked Kai's head.

"oh look, your nerdy girlfriend is vying for the positiong too." Kai said while chuckling making Taemin obviously irritated.

It was obvious that his 'nerdy girlfriend' or Mi Sun was more appropriate for the job but being the love sick fella Taemin is, Suzy has the upper hand. They looked at the posters one more time before going home. taemin only talked about Suzy on the way and can't help bu feel sleepy at the whole thing.

"why do you even like her hyung?" Kai asked followed by a yawn.

"well... to be honest... I don't know."

--

Taemin arrived at his house and bid Kai goodbye even though they're just neighbors.

The moment stepped in the house, he felt an onimous aura coming from his father. He can almost flinch just by looking at his piercing eyes.

"did something happened?"

Taemin asked while trying to remember if he did bad in school or something he needs to get caught about. He didn't cheat, he didn't fail, he didn't fight anyone. What did he do that he can't remember?

"Lee Taemin, you're about to get married."