School

The Mysterious Guy

"When the last bit of sunlight disappears from the sky, 

You better watch out unless you want to die." 

 

 

 

 Awakened by the ray of the sun directly hitting my face, I groaned and took a sit on my bed as I look around and the 1st thing that came into my mind was 'SCHOOL' oh gosh! I can't be late on the 1st day of school so I hurriedly went downstairs and was greeted by my calm appa, sitting at the dinning table with the newspaper covering his face "I know what you're thinking and you're not yet late!" he said as he put down the newspaper and gave me his most dashing smile, never fails to creep me out. I took a sit beside him and ate some bread."you have 1 hour to get ready, your car is also ready outside" he explained as he took a sip of his coffee "car?" I cough "wha-what car?" I asked as I stuttered. "my car, use it for now" he simply replied, not looking at me and I stood up and gave him a bear hug "thanks appa!" I beamed and he chuckled. Isn't he the best appa ever, I laugh at that thought.

 

Driving my so called car for now, I headed to my new school. It's not that far from our house so I quickly reached it and when I did, I parked my car along the cars that were parked just in front of the school gates.

 

OxFord Academy

 

I was staring at my school's name as I get off the car. It caught too much of my attention since I thought it would be like Seoul University, etc. in short like a korean name but this one looks like not though. My eyes shifted to the students  and saw they're all korean, strange. Where the hell did appa enrolled me! 

 

Examining my class schedule as I made my way through the register office when someone tap my shoulder and pop his head on my left side. Surprise, I turn to look at who it is but of course I don't know him. "you're Kwon ~~~~~ right?" he asked and I nodded with a smile, I was kinda shock coz he know my name while I don't know his "I'm Lee Kikwang by the way" he introduce as he lift his hand for a hand shake and I gently shook it. "I'm the president of the student council and I was told about you so that's why I know your name" he explained Gosh! did he just read my mind, that's kinda creepy. "do you read minds?" I suddenly asked out of blue which made him laugh and look at me. I had to admit, he's cute. "you're funny.. but in a good way, I don't read minds that's creepy!" he replied and chuckled again while I just stare at him in awe "mind if I tour you around?" he offered "sure~ thanks, I'm looking for the register office" I quietly said as I bit my bottom lip

"to the register office then!" he beamed and I followed him as I tried my best to hide my smile at his cuteness.

 

It's now lunch break and I can't find Kikwang, well I guess I'll have lunch alone. Everything went well, my subjects and teachers were fine, I just hope it will till' the end of the school year. About my classmates, they're all friendly and really nice but so far I only have 1 friend and yeah that's Kikwang and yet he's nowhere to be found.

 

I sat on one of the empty tables and eat quietly as I look around when I saw a tray landed beside my hand and when I look up a handsome guy is smiling at me. Why does all the guys here are handsome and cute, sheeesh! they're killing me! "can I eat with you?" he asked and all I did is to nod, don't want to be rude. "I'm Yong Junhyung and you're Kwon ~~~~~?" he guessed and I nod again. And why do they know my name? I swear this school is creeping me out. I was about to ask him of how he knew my name when a girl sit on my other side. "don't mind asking of how did he know your name, annyeong I'm Son Naeun" she introduced and what she just said made me more confused. "so all of you know my name?" I asked dumbfounded when another girl sit, this time in front of me "yup! you're the popular girl in school" she answered "I'm Hong Yookyung by the way" she sweetly smiled at me "me? popular? how!?" I asked, pointing at myself, totally shock "coz you're new here" Naeun simply replied as she stared at me and I stared back at her "so am I the only one new here?" I asked again "apparently yes!" this time Junhyung answered as he poke my cheek.

 

I sigh heavily and continued eating just then Kikwang came running towards our table. "hey guys!" he wave at us and they wave back, so they're his friends, well that's explain everything. Looks like they're my new group of friends, I look at them one by one as Kikwang sit beside Yookyung "well I haven't introduce myself properly, I'm Kwon ~~~~~, nice to meet you guys" I said and bow a little "nae~" they all answered back with a smile on their faces and we all continued eating.

 

I guess I won't be eating alone anymore, I chuckled at that thought. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
#######
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you guys like my Chapter o2
Do comment & subscribe ^^
Tell me what can you say.
THANKS <3