Meet The Kim's

The Mysterious Guy

"This world is older than any of you know, and contrary to popular mythology,

it did not begin as a paradise."

 

 

 

The next day at school, it was my vacant so I was leisurely walking along the field when I spotted some benches, I took sit for a break as I watch the soccer players having their practice until I realize the sky is gray and the clouds are getting thicker and thicker as it was going to rain. Then I saw Naeun and Yookyung came walking towards my direction, strange. I know they still have their class "what are you guys doing here?" I asked as Naeun sit beside me and Yookyung on my other side. "it's our break" Yookyung replied. I nodded when I notice Naeun smiling like crazy so I followed her gaze and saw Junhyung, I rolled my eyes, her liking for Junhyung is too obvious but I can't blame her, Junhyung is really handsome and good at soccer. I secretly smiled as I leaned my back on the bench.
 
"oh my they're here!" I was startled by Yookyung's sentence. I look at her and she was looking back so I followed her gaze as well as Naeun. There I saw but it's really hard to explain, they were like some kind of a group and there's something about them that tells me that they're different and just then I heard myself "who are they?" I asked out of curiosity. Yookyung smirk "meet the Kim's" she replied "yeah the weirdos" Naeun mumbled, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion and Yookyung talked."they're like Mr. Kim's adopted kids, of course you know Mr. Kim right? the owner of this school" she explained and I nodded. I look at them and I can't stop myself from asking "what's weird about them?" I asked again and this time Naeun answered "okay~ it goes like this, you see the long haired girl?" she asked and I nodded.  
"she's Hyuna, well as you can see she's very pretty, all the boys here call her 'the goddess' but I don't know if she knows that, she's like every boys dream girl but she's very hard to deal with, she got this temper that you wouldn't dare to know and unfortunately she has a boyfriend, you see that  handsome guy beside her?" I nodded as I look at the guy beside her and he was smiling at Hyuna. 
"now that's Hyunseung, very handsome right? if Hyuna is every boys dream then he's every girls dream but not for me! he's friendly, kinda talkative sometimes, he loves to smile a lot and good at soccer even more good than Junhyung but what so weird is that everyone knows that they're in a relationship and they live together in one house!" Naeun shook his head as we stared at the couple.
Yookyung tried to defend Hyuna & Hyunseung from Naeun's crazy conclusions as they started to argue coz I can tell that Yookyung likes Hyunseng, yeah I can feel it, it's too obvious just like Naeun's feelings for Junhyung while I focus my attention to the other girl and I heard Naeun continued on talking. "the girl with chinky eyes, that's Sulli" 
"very bright, friendly but when she looks at people like she sees something in it and it'll really creep you out so all of us prefer not totalk to her" I look at Sulli and then to the guy beside her. Naeun caught me looking at guy and she suddenly talk "the guy, he's Taemin"
"he's the most weirdest of all, he's quiet and sometimes so hyper, none of us really understands him, he's just too weird to understand!" I look at Taemin and he's looking at me too, my heart skip a beat for a second and quickly look away. Gosh! why is he looking at me? and then I saw a guy behind them, his hands were on his pockets and he walk like he doesn't care of his surroundings "who's he?" I suddenly asked "that's Myungsoo but they call him L" Yookyung answered as Naeun nodded.
 "handsome isn't he? born so perfect, intelligent and talented but he never talks to people except to his family of course" Naeun said which made me make an 'oh' sound and look at Myungsoo and he was smiling, he really is handsome. 
 
I look at them one by one and there's something that makes me so interested to them, but one thing for sure is that they're not weird but mysterious, very mysterious and whatever that 'mysterious' is, I'll find it out. 
 
 
 
 
 
#######
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you guys like my Chapter o3
Do comment & subscribe ^^
Tell me what can you say.
THANKS  <3