Home

The Mysterious Guy

“There's nothing worse than waiting and not knowing what'll happen to you.

Your own imagination can be crueler than any captor.” 

 

 

 

I'm Kwon ~~~~~, I'm about to move back to my appa's house coz I really miss him so much since omma and appa were separated already and to be honest I didn't like the guy who omma remarried. Of course my appa will always be the one, the one who'll I always love and my only appa, no one else. I'll miss omma too but I spend too much time with her and all she did was go out with that guy, yeah! I call him guy coz I don't want to call him appa, forever bitter of the fact. Well moving back with appa, I'm sure I'll have a great time here with him and I'll take good care of him. I smiled as I look at him drive smoothly, his face didn't change at all even though it's been years, still handsome as ever."so what are you planning dear?" he suddenly asked and I turn to look at him "nothing much, just hang out with you~" I sweetly replied as I tugged on his arm and giggled which made him chuckled. "you silly girl! sit properly, I might hit a car" he said as he drive in zig zag, pretending he'll hit a car while I just laugh and obeyed what he said.

 

I continued staring at the tall buildings beneath the glass window as the sky slowly turns to gray and bit by bit the buildings were starting to fade away and turned into trees, I guess we're in the woods now. Light fogs covered the way as I open the window, a chilly air brush through my face sending shivers all over my body. Looking at the tall trees that stood there for years, hearing the leaves sway with the wind as I breathe in the fresh air, I knew I've been in this place and I missed it a lot. I felt appa stopped the car and that's when I knew, we finally reach his house. He went off the car as well as I and help him get my things from the trunk.

 

As I got inside the house, all my memories in here came back like thunder in my head, mostly are good memories coz the only bad memory I had here is when omma and appa broke up. It tore me apart watching them shout at each other and the worst thing of all when omma started packing up our things and we both left appa, he was crying and all I did was stare at him. I was just 9 when they broke up and now that I'm 18, it's up to me now where I want to stay. I look around as appa went upstairs. Nothing change just like appa. Our pictures were still posted on the wall, I bet he still loves omma and those head of animals were still posted on our wall too. Yeah appa is a hunter, to be specific an animal hunter and his most valued thing is his gun. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs too and there I saw him inside my room.

 

I examined my room and looks like he haven't touch it ever since I went away with omma "still the same" I blurted as I laugh a little "of course I don't want to touch it, you might get mad at me" he tease and I playfully hit his arm "aiyoo~ no I won't" he laugh at me and ruffled my hair "go on, fix your things, I'll just make dinner for us" and I nodded with a smile plastered on my face. I watch him went down as I took a sit on my bed.

 

It's been years and I don't know what's coming to me in here but I hope everything will be alright. This is going to be a new life and new experience for me, a whole new world with my appa. I smiled and started fixing my things coz tomorrow I'll be meeting my new school and new group of friends.

 
 
 
 
 
 
########
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you guys like my Chapter o1
Do comment & subscribe ^^
Tell me what can you say.
THANKS <3