Chapter 2: Oh Hannie.

Two Beautiful People In love

Jongin groaned as he heard the first chords of the chorus of SHINee's Honesty, just as he had hit the pillows of his bed in the room which he shared with Se Hun.

' "Se Hun! Luhan's calling!" is not even needed anymore,' Jongin thought while he looked at Se Hun with a kicked puppy expression. Se Hun, on the other hand, looked so happy that even a murderer would have stopped in his tracks to smile back at him.

"Hyung~! I missed you so much. How was your day?" Se Hun took the phone into the empty living room and sat on the empty couch in front of the black TV so that he wouldn't disturb Jongin during the few hours of sleep that he had.

“Se Hunnie, you always ask that question, and I always give you the same answer. It was good, but when you picked up the phone, it couldn’t get any better. How are you, Hunnie?” Luhan smiled sadly, wishing they never had to ask these kinds of questions, wishing they could surgically attach each other to the hip, wishing that he never had to look at anything but Oh Se Hun…

“I have a problem, hyung. I’m hurting. Everywhere. And it’s not because of dance practices, either… Because I felt this even before I left the dorm this morning…” He sounded really down, and as he had expected, Luhan blew up.

“What?! Did you go to see a doctor? What happened? What kind of disease has the audacity to enter my baby’s body? It is way stupid. I will kill that illness—“

“Hyung,, stop calling yourself stupid. And I will kill you if you kill yourself! In brackets, I know, makes no sense, close brackets. I just want to hold you so much that it’s kind of become a physical ache.”

There was a knock at the door. Se Hun looked at the clock, read 2:19AM, and dismissed it as a stalker fangirl.

“Se Hunnie, that’s really cliché. And I will destroy your entire being if you scare me like that ag—who’s knocking at your door?”
He was right. The knocking wasn’t about to stop and Se Hun knew that if he didn’t get up and check, he would get the scolding of his life from Luhan. However, while it was true that missing his favourite hyung had become bodily pain, he was also really tired after six gruelling hours of practice at the dance studio. So…

“But you know that the peep-hole thing is stuck in our dorm, hyung. And if I check through the curtain, the person outside will know that someone’s awake.”

“I think they already know you’re awake.  You’re being really loud. Go check. Now.”

Se Hun wasn’t one to disobey orders, no matter how lazy he may seem, especially if it came through with a voice as commanding as Luhan’s was just then.

“Fine. But if it’s a murderer, my ghost will haunt you the rest of your life.”

He moved to the curtain right next to the door and looked outside to the dimly lit exterior of EXO-K’s dormitory. What he saw made him widen his eyes and open the door with gusto.

A short person with a cap low over his face was holding a treat that Se Hun hadn’t had the opportunity to indulge himself in for a long time.

Pizza.

“That will cost you…” the kid said in Korean. “…a hug, kiss and date.” He finished in Chinese, taking his cap off and smiling the bunny smile of the person we all know he is. 

“Hannie!” Se Hun yelped, leaving the pizza and his phone carefully on the little table on which EXO normally left their keys and jumped to kiss his baby.

“I missed youuuuuu….” He said as Luhan pushed him backwards into the living room. “Not enough to destroy a pizza though, right?” Luhan chuckled, feeling the familiar warmth that was Oh Se Hun completely engulf his small frame.

Se Hun was shooting kisses all over Luhan. His cheeks, his eyes, his neck, his jaw, his long and slender fingers, his hair. “Oh, Hannie…” he whispered as he kissed his ear.

“Oh Ha Ni… like the girl from Playful Kiss?” Luhan said, laughing playfully.

“Yah! And I’m the one who ‘destroys the beautiful moments’?” Se Hun questioned, kissing his boyfriend’s nose.

They sat on the couch and ate the pizza, with little kisses in between bites and staring into each others’ eyes in that love-monkey way that only couples really in love are capable of. Then Se Hun realized something. “Hyung, where’s your cell phone?” he asked.

Luhan grinned. “It’s a Hands-free, baby. If your phone is still on my call, then you could probably hear me talking to you right now.”

“But… Isn’t that really expensive?” Se Hun’s eyes were marginally wide.
“I knew this would happen, so I’m using the company phone…” Luhan said, smirking. He tapped the gadget at his ear and turned it off. “Hunnie, I’m really sticky,  so I’m gonna take a shower, k?” He got up and was almost inside the bathroom when Se Hun slipped inside with him.

“Don’t worry, hyung, I don’t .”

Luhan grinned and stripped down to nothing behind the shower curtain, handing his clothes to Se Hun and popped a smile at him before turning the shower on.

“So hyng… how’d you get back from China?”

“Geez, how do you think? What do I look like? Superman?”

Se Hun nodded. “Yeah. You’re a supa-hero!” He smiled as Luhan started to laugh.

“Oh, Se Hun. You’re just a little bit nutty, aren’t you?”

Se Hun smiled even wider. “I mean, it’s possible. It’s always the small guys who end up awesome. Like..Captain America! And Hulk… and Robin… and even the Joker was kind of cool…”

“Yeah… all bad guys are just misunderstood good guys. Like… Sleeping Beauty. If the story had gone a little further back,  the black-magic-sorceress would have been the good guy, and Aurora would have been the spoilt little princess,” Luhan replied, sounding thoughtful as he squeezed a ridiculously large amount of shampoo from Se Hun’s bottle and smoothed it into his hair. Stepping under the shower again, he moaned slightly as the tiredness washed away with the dust in his hair. Done with that, he reached for the soap.

“Hyung? You okay?” Se Hun was… well, not worried, but a little mad that he wasn’t allowed to know what was happening to make Luhan moan. (Wink wink)

“Yeah, just a little tired…”

“Oh. Okay. Well, you’re actually right about the Sleeping Beauty thing. But what kind of ‘injustice’ could anyone have done for someone to do what the witch did to Aurora?”

Luhan held his hand out for a towel. Se Hun handed one to him and waited for an answer. He watched as Luhan stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, looking for all the worldlike a nutjob Prince Charming with his rumpled hair and wet body.

“Well, Hitler didn’t have much of a reason to start a World War, did he? Just… misguided patriotism. Which actually makes him sort of  a good guy too…”

Se Hun nodded, agreeing. “True. Now come here so I can give you a proper hug.”

Luhan scrunched up his nose, laughter twinkling in his eyes. “Ewww. You haven’t even taken a shower after practice!” The younger male looked hurt. “Yes I did! You know how much I care for hygiene, hyung.  Of course  I took a shower. Let’s get you some clothes and talk in a minute then. Stay right here.” Luhan smiled and nodded.

Se Hun walked over to his room and looked through his (very) neatly arranged clothes until he found a white and dark blue striped T-shirt that was the top half of the PJ trousers he was wearing and a black PJ trouser that was the other half of the T-shirt he had on. Picking up a pair of the new boxers which he had bought recently and not worn, he walked back to the white tiled bathroom, his house-slippers making no noise.

“Aww, this is really cute,” Luhan said as he slipped on the blue smiley face boxers and slipped into the PJ’s.

He put his own clothes in Se Hun’s laundry bin along with the discarded towel and picked up a jew, smaller one. He draped it around his neck as they walked to Se Hun’s  room after turning the bathroom lights off.

“Kai’s asleep?” Luhan asked, linking his fingers with Se Hun’s as a shiver went through his arm and down his spine.

“Like a long,” Se Hun answered, grinning. “Yay~! More alone time for us.” Luhan cheered.

As they sat down on Se Hun’s bed, the younger male pulled the other to him and picked up the towel.

“What are you—" Luhan began. Se Hun started to softly wipe Luhan’s wet hair. “It’s not good to sleep with your hair wet, Hannie. And blow dryers aren’t really that good for people either.”

Luhan felt around for Se Hun’s leg and held on to it as his hair began to dry. “I can do it myself, baby, you don’t need to bother.”

Se Hun shook his head, muttering “I like doing at least these little things for you.”

When Luhan’s hair was almost completely dry and more than almost completely untidy, Se Hun threw the towel into the laundry bin in the room and planted a kiss on Luhan’s temple.

“Saranghae, hyung,” he said.

“Saranghae, baby.”

Their eyes met and Se Hun could feel the magnet in the depths of Luhan’s pretty eyes drawing him closer to the older. As their lips met, their eyes closed, and Se Hun felt sad only for a moment, because the beauty of what they had blossomed between them and pulled them closer to each other through that one single kiss. 

His tongue finding a small space between Luhan’s lips, Se Hun explored the warm, wet mouth for the hundredth time and still felt a sense of excitement of being the only person who ever got this far with Luhan.

“Oooh, Onew hyung! That’s my chicken! Hey!” Kai’s voice interrupted them. Luhan laughed quietly, his body vibrating on Se Hun’s. The other boy felt the hardening of his contours and pushed the thought aside. Now was not the right time.

Luhan balled his fists on Se Hun’s chest, wondering if the other boy felt the tightening in his loins and decided that he didn’t, and that right now was not the right time. Our first time needs to be special, he thought. It doesn’t deserve to be in a place like this, with someone else in the room and us having to be quiet. No, not right now.

So he snuggled as close as he could to his Hunnie and tried to sleep, which happened only after he finally relaxed when Se Hun brushed a feathery kiss on the top of his head. And Se Hun slept happily that night, because his Oh Hannie was holding on to him as much as a baby holds its blanket.

I’m sorry if the conversation was a little heavy! I badly wanted to give them something to talk about instead of just whispering sweet stuff into each others’ ears, and all I could come up with was this. MIANHE! :/ So tell me, did you like it?  Better than the first one?? :D And this one is dedicaed solely to Alexsmiles101 because she "LIT UP MAH WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!" because she was my first subscriber~ (Babe, you get to pick a picture for this chappie) :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfX8rFWKak  just check it out. :)