Chapter One: Capital J.

Two Beautiful People In love

"...hyung, if vampires don't have blood circulation, then they would have been stupid. You need to have blood pumping into your brain for it to work," Se Hun said into his newly acquired cellphone, smirking as his logic made infinite sense.

"I know but why would people make up stories like that anyway? What would anyone gain from making up that kind of useless information?" Luhan's voice was frowny, it could be heard clearly even through the long distance call, as if he was trying hard not to lose this little debate of their's.

'Owned.' Se Hun thought. "They gain publicity, hyung. And if vampirs didn't have blood circulation, then how wold you explain immortality and their powers and stuff? Without blood pumping through the heart, how do you expect their bodies to function normally, even, let alone have 'amazing powers'?"

Luahn sighed. "You ask too many questions, kid. Alright, let's say you win with the logic side. Se Hun, have you got zzero imagination? How do you plan on living in this cold, calculating world, where everyone is in it for the prize, not the game?" He could already feel Se Hun's answer in the palpable silence that followed his question.

"Hyung, imagination is for when you're nine years old and scared of the boogey monster under your bed."

"And you're only ten years older than nine years old, Se Hun. God, you're so young, yet so...experienced. Maybe even a little jaded..." Luhan was frustrated. This guy had no sense of joy left in being a kid and--

"Yes, I do." Se Hun said, as if he knew exactly what went through Luhan's mind. Probably because he did, since Luhan had said the same thing countless times before, in fact, used the very same words. "My only 'sense of joy' is you, hyung. And, of course, the rest fo EXO and my parents and the fans and everyhting, but you're on top of the list, nae Hannie." Oh, thank God for the fluff obsessed fanfics that finally gave him the words to say the feelings that couldn't be expressed verbally before.

Luhan chuckled. "Se Hun, stop reading fanfiction and getting lines from them. I know you love me, and you know I love you. no need for words."

Se Hun decided to get back on topic. :P "How did the blood circulatory system of vampires end up in this?" He laughed at the picture his mind conjured of an annoyed favourite-member-of-EXO-for-Oh-Se-Hun. (Luhan)

"You always, ALWAYS completely destroy our beautiful moments. I wonder, at these times especially, exactly why I love a nutcase like you so much." Luhan pouted cutely, even though he knew Se Hun couldn't see him.

Se Hun looked around his room, as if looking for an answer, and laughed because he actually found one; on the blue walls that his annoying roommate of a Jongin had wanted, were pictures of his own lazy face next to every member of EXO in seperate frames, of him and Luhan hugging, a high-speed-shutter-pic taken by a fan of their first kiss onstage (though there had been many before that) many more of him and Luhan which they had taken on their first date, before even a glimmer of an idea of EXo had existed, and even more of him and his family.

"Because I'm lovable, hyung. Colon P."

Luhan couldn't bother pouting anymore. He wanted to tell Se Hun something that he considered important.

"But Hunnie, really. Our relationship, no matter how much we really love each other, in brackets, the size of the universe plus EXO planet to the power three bajillion, close brackets, is actually a little... blind. I mean, we're living literally hundereds of miles away from each other. I don't know about you, but without my imagination, I don't think I would be able to go on without my baby Hunnie-boo. Cue audience: AWWWW~! I know. But I really mean it." He looked at the cream walls of his bedroom, which he shared with Jongdae and Minseok to improve his Korean (secret access to Se Hun's heart, but don't tell Hunnie.) and was met with the zillions of mementos from his various dates with Se Hun. The written promise not to break up because of the dstance, the one green and one blue contact lenses, of which Se Hun had the other half (significance? ;D) a paper towel from the little picnic restaurant which they had had a snack in, on their first date...

Se Hun closed his eyes again, after briefly opening them to look at the picture of them after their "Twin" teaser and feel a familiar sense of longing, sadness, and of being full and happy at the same time. His closed eyes made him feel as if he was right nest to Luhan, like there weren't miles and miles and miles between them, instead, just a few centimetres of clothes, which they could remove if it came to it (Luhan aways looked like a scared little bunny when it came to it. So cute.) He sighed the deep sigh of man who had lived a thousand years. 'Oh God, he really doesn't get it.' "Hyung, I don't need imagination. I have pictures of us. I can still feel your hugs when I close my eyes. I can still feel your hair and face when I shower. I can still feel your fingers on my birthmark when I'm asleep. You're always here, hyung. Right here, on the left side of my chest. The right side. The front, the bak, in my head, open brackets, you're running around in there, close brackets, I feel you everywhere. I don't need imagination, hyung, I have you."

Luhan smiled, his eyes and heart and soul and everything that was him lighting up because of what Se Hun said. Because he knew it was true. 'Oh, thank You, God.' Se Hun was still talking. "I have you, Hannie-bunch. My only sense of Joy. With a capital J."

OH EM EEE YOU GAIS! (FOR "E"XO, GET IT?) I know that the last part was kind of Judith McNaught-ish, because she always finishes her books with the tite of the book, but I COULDN'T HELP IT. IT WAS SO PERFECT THERE. Anywhoooo. Tell me. Liked it? Not much? Aw man. I'll do better on the next chapter! YAKSOKHE! JINJJA. Please take care of me! (I think it's butaktirimnida or something along that in Korean...) SARANGHAEYO, you~