My Character ^-^

Yume Maid Café (APPLY CLOSED)

 

My character:

 

Application:

AFF Info~

AFF Username: TheBestOfKpop

AFF Profile Link:  click!!!

 

This is me~

Name: Kim Minhee

Nickname(s): Manager, Min

Age: 22 (your characters will be younger)

Birthday: 06/13

Ethnicity: Japanese

Height/Weight: 160 cm, 49 kg

 

Unfortunately I cannot reveal all of the "I Am Who I Am" and "My Life" sections because it would ruin part of the story, but I think it's rather straight forward and you shouldn't have a problem. Here's a little preview though.

I Am Who I Am~

Personality: Minhee is an extremely hard worker. When something needs to get done, she does it. When a problem needs solved, she solves it. She doesn't like to burden other people with her work so she tends to not accept offers of help. Especially from people that she doesn't know well. On top of not wanting to burden people, she believes that in order to get something done right, you've got to do it yourself. She doesn't trust others to get things done because she's worried that they won't turn out the way she wants them to. Because of these beliefs, Minhee tends to put a lot more pressure and work on herself than she has to. She is almost always doing something, so she is usually very tired, but she doesn't let it show. She tends to hide her sorrow and put on a happy face in order to make others feel better. Yes, she's a people pleaser. And she does it at the cost of her own happiness sometimes.

Minhee is also very competitive. Especially with her brother, Leeteuk. Losing is unacceptable to Minhee, even if it mean making others mad. When she's in a competition is the one time Minhee isn't a people pleaser.

Minhee always likes the truth. She can't stand when people lie to her particularly when they're doing it to gain something for themselves. Selfish people make Minhee sick.

Likes:

  • winning
  • making others happy
  • completing her goals
  • ramen
  • cosplaying
  • designing
  • honest people

Dislikes:

  • being tired
  • letting people down
  • bland food
  • coffee
  • losing
  • walking when her feet hurt (but she does it anyway)
  • problems
  • selfish people
  • lies and deceit
  • being sick

Hobbies:

  • designing costumes and interior designing
  • calling people out on a lie
  • giving advice to those who ask for it

(her habits, trivia, and background will be revealed later)

My Life~

Family:

Leeteuk | 28 | manager at Saranghae Rose Café | He is a fun older brother who loves his sister with all his heart. He was never the protective type, in fact he encourages Minhee to go out and get some boys. He likes to and they have fun joking around. They are always there for each other despite both being extremely competitive.

School Life: Minhee just recently graduated college with a degree in food service management and culinary arts. She was never the perfect student but she worked hard and made it through okay. Now she's glad to be over and done with it.

Issues: You'll find out

 

Look At Me~

Ulzzang Name: Kim Seuk Hye AKA Joo

Links:  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Back-up Ulzzang:

Fashion Style: Minhee likes to dress for each occasion. She makes sure to know exactly what type of dress is expected of her and she spends hours making sure that her outfit matches that dress code. At home, she likes to dress casually in a big, baggy sweatshirt and jeans or sweatpants. When she's at work, she wears her maid costume like the other girls working at the café. When the occasion calls for something more dressy, Minhee likes to wear a professional-looking pencil skirt with a white blouse and at more fun (yet still formal) times, she wears a mid-thigh dress with a sweetheart neckline with high heels that are around 2 inches.

 

I Am Special~

Type of Magic: Mind Reading

Uses: She likes to invade people's thoughts in order to see if they are telling her the truth. She tries her hardest not to invade their personal thoughts, though sometimes she accidentally stumbles on them.

How You Got It: Her mother also had the ability to read minds and so it was passed to her through her genetics.

 

My Crew~

Friends:

  • Amber | f(x)
  • Heechul | Super Junior
  • Onew | SHINee

Rival and Why You're Rivals: Leetuek - Despite being her older brother, Leetuek is her greatest competition. They both manage cafés on the same block and they are always compared to each other. Still, they are siblings and they do love each other. Their competition is set aside whenever the other needs help.

Love Interest: tis a secret ;D

His Position: chef at the café | guy at school | customer | owner's son | childhood friend

His Personality:

His Magic:

Have You Met?:

Your Relationship:

 

The Café~

Why Do You Want To Work At Yume Maid Café?: Minhee has always wanted to own a café. Her parents owned one when she was little, and she loved helping them by working in it with them. Unfortunately, it closed down, but Minhee promised her parents that she would make a new café and do everything she could to keep its head above water. Though she doesn't own the café yet (technically it is owned by the sponsor since he paid for everything even though Minhee did all the work she is still just the manager) she is getting closer and closer to her goal.

Extras~

Anything Else: I'm sorry I couldn't fill out all the sections for you guys but I have some good surprises in store and I didn't want to ruin them.

Comments/Concerns/Suggestions: GO GET APPLYING!!!!!

Are You Okay With : Yes