hyunseung's morning

A sad beginning. a Happy Ending?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSEOB-OPPA!!!!!!! TODAY IS JANUARY 4,2010 AND IS THE 22ND B-DAY OF YOSEOB. :D

sorry guys if chapt 4 was confusing. I tried putting the person's view to make it clear but it wouldnt work. So sorry~ D':

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Early in the morning* *HyunSeung's POV>

"Wow....... Tht was the weirdest meeting i've ever been(dreamed) in" i said to myself with my hands covering my eyes. "Well a promise is a promise, right natasha? since ur rooting for me i'll DO(not try) my best getting ________-sshi."  okies, lets get dressed, eat  a good breakfast, and go to ______-sshi's house.  i walked out of my room, suprisingly seeing JunHyung just sitting there in front of the TV watching somthing. "Hey, JunHyng what r u doing up so early?"I ask. "I couldnt sleep. y r u up so early?" "I thought it would be nice to walk in the morning alone(LIES!)" "he.....and here i thought u would go to _____-sshi's house." Junhyung said. "Nahh~ not yet.. im doing it later. btw i wont be bck till night." I said. "Why?" He asked " Because im driving to my parents house (LIES AGAIN). im going to check to see if they r taking care of themselves, especially my  younger sis."  "Okay, come back alive!" he joked. " haha~ very funny." I said and left with _____-sshi's clothes. Heck ya! im such a good actor i thought to myself as i went to my car throwing up my keys up in air.

"Okay lets see, Oh i know this street! :)" I said to myself.  As i got to the street, I saw the number of the house right away and parked. The streeet was so quiet  and no one was on it so i didnt bother to wear a disguise. I went up to the house."Okay Hyunseung u can do this." as i reached to the door bell * DDDDIIINNGGGDDOONNGG*  "COMING" a voice said. He opened the door. "mymy, and who is this young fellow." he said. "u must be ______-sshi's dad. My Hyunseung from a boy band named Beast. A pleasure to meet u. Is ______-sshi home?""Why yes im ____-sshi's appa. She's still sleeping. Would u like to come in and wait for her?" "Kasmida Mr." I said bck bowing my head. When i went in i saw ____-sshi's mother. she asked "And who are u?" "Im HyunSeung from a boy band called Beast. Im here to give back _____-sshi's clothes and ---" "Wait y was _____-sshi at ur home." Guess she didnt tell her parent. " Well, i helped her when she was crying alone under a bridge because i was worried." I replied. "ahh~ i see. Y didnt u take her back to our home Hyunseung?" "Im sorry, I should of thought that first, but i was walking back to my dormitary,with an umbrella and it was really late at night when i saw her,so i thought that she could stay at my dormitary  for the night since she was all wet." " Why thank u, Hyunseung." "ummm....is it okay if i wake her up?"i asked "uhh~ sure why not.:) its the first door to ur left upstairs" I went up.

(lol) * Your Parents POV*

"Wow, tht HyunSeung is so polite and handsome." your mom said. "Is tht y u let him go so easily." your father asked. "hehe~ yea. I hope they're gonna go out one day. wait ur the one tht let him in. y'd u do tht hmmm?" (ooo~ burn)" uhhh~hahaha funny thing...... So wht r we doing today?" (lol embrassed father?) "hmph."

(okay bck to hyunseung!!!)

*Hyunseung POV*

"____-sshi's parents are so nice." i thought to myself. Okay the first door to the left. i opened it slowly and saw _____-sshi sleeping in her bed. time for revenge? yes i think its about tht time (lol). I went up to her and saw her sleeping face.  without thinking i found myself about to kiss her lips (omg~). "ahhh~ no dont do this." i thought. okay how should i wake her up? hmmmm~ ah i know!" I went to the end of the bed and took her blankets and flopped it around and around on her. and she woke up.

*your POV*

"HYUNSEUNG-OPPA!!!!!! What r u doing here?" as i asked embrassedly. "haha~ getting my revenge on what u did to me yesterday morning." "hmph....GET OUT OF MY ROOM HYUNSEUNG-OPPA!!!!!!" "why?"he asked. " "Why" because i want to change, is tht a problem. :P" " uhhhh....I'll get out now." Hyungseung said blushing.  He closed the door and i locked it. :D After i changed into this(http://wholesalefashion.bloggum.com/post/korean-fashion-wholesale-clothes-for-women-with-best-price-and-best-se.html) with a white skirt(http://diqidress.en.made-in-china.com/showroom.do?xcase=enlargePhoto&productId=YbzxOlpUJXhJ&selectImgUrl=http://image.made-in-china.com/2f1j00nBoEaCMFrSkf/White-Short-Skirt-KSK-001-.jpg). And i opened the door. Hyunseung was outside waiting for me . He asked me a question.

(tht will be revealed later today i think or tomorrow)

kekeke~ right now im going to watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. No Min Woo is so hot~ comment if u agree.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HSpXBTuPoM&feature=related)