JunHyung's plan goes to action :D

A sad beginning. a Happy Ending?

U guys gotta love this site: http://purplezest.wordpress.com/2010/05/19/b2st-beasts-chocolate-abs/  ^.^ ^.^

okies recap at wht JunHyung said:

" Okay, Junhyung, tomorrow ur gonna show off wht u can do!! Whoot! Whoot! Imma make breakfast for her and show her around and take her to a place where its peaceful, calm, and beautiful" "Yeah! thats what imma do! All Right, JunHyung , tomorrow we're gonna wake up extra early. :D"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran into the kitchen starving after scaring the Beast members with Yoseob. As i sat down, JunHyung served me a 2 heartshaped toast over strawberry jam  with bacon and eggs (english breakfast!!!!!). " Hope you enjoy ur breakfast. :3" Junhyung said while flashing his killer smile at me.

" Heyyyy~ Hyung how come ______-sshi gets heartshaped toast while i get star shaped ones with lemon jam?" Yoseob whined. " Because shes our guest." JunHyung said. "Ahhh~ okies( digs in his food)" The rest of b2st came in. Kikwang glared at the both of us and ignored. Dunjoon looked at us and just smiled and giggled. He probably forgave us.  Doowoon came in and nugged Yoseob angrily and left. HyunSeung came in and we made eye-contact, we both blushed.

 After breakfast, JunHyung came up to me and asked if i wanted to go to the mall to get clothes for myself. "But i dont have any money. TT-TT" I whined. JunHyung smiled and picked me up bridal style and took me to the car. " JJJJunHHyung put me down!!" I struggled.

 "AWWWWW~ shes so cute when she struggles :D" I thought. " Stop Struggling _______-sshi im going to buy u some clothes" I said as i carried her. " But i dont want to be in debt to you D':" She whined. As i put her in the car, i said " If u spend the day with me then you wont be in debt to me okay?"  I said smiling. " FINE!"She screamed. " LOL her expression is priceless."

When we got the mall, I used a cap and sunglasses to disguse myslef with a hoodie over my head. " Lets go!" I took her to this shop that had the top fashion but not that expensive. She looked around and couldnt think where to start. When she saw sumthing she liked, she looked at the tag and had a worried face. I came up to her and said " Its fine, Im going to pay, dont worry about the price, remeber ur with me today?" I said. She asked if it was really nesscery to buy clothes for her. I said  yes. At the end she got a blue low cut shirt (http://www.thailand-gift.com/images/Japanese_Korean_Fashion.jpg) and white jean shorts (like the shorts  tht the girl was wearing in the link i gave u). After we bought the clothes. I told her to go change in them. She obedinetly listened. When she came out i was in aww by how simple clothes make her looks so beautiful. I took her hand and we went around walking around the mall trying out many clothes and being very silly. Suddenly we went into a jelewry store, and i secertly bought a ring just incase if I'll asked her out later.  

< Your POV>"OMG~ im so happy im spending time with JunHyung -oppa. He makes me laugh and makes me feel safe." After we went to the mall, he drove me to a place to eat dinner. Time really goes by since we had so much fun that we didnt even eat lunch. It was 6 pm and it was getting dark. He took me to a resturant that looked pretty causal. We went in and we ordered. When i saw the menu, they had my favorite italian food (can u guys guess wht it is?) IT WAS SPAGETTII!!!! :3 When the waiter came to our table to get our order, we both said " SPAGETTII PLEASE!!"  "Okies 2 spagettii's for this couple." the waiter said and left. JunHyung and I just stared at each other in awww of wht he said. "COUPLE??????????????? since when?" I said. JunHyung giggled at what i said. " I think we look pretty good together dont u think" JunHyung replied. " O______O.........speechless............" I said.  (akward slience)

" Here's your spagettii's" the waiter said. " OMG my savior!! u broke the awkard silence KASIMEDA!!!!!" I thought to myself.  Soon me and JunHyung started to chug the food down like hungry animals. After dinner, he told me that we were going to a speical place and that i have to close my eyes in the car. He took out a blindfold and put it around me in the car.

"Here goes nothing." as i thought while putting on a black blindfold on  her. I drove her to the special  place that always calm me when ever i was angry or stressed.  I drove to the place. It was most beautiful view of Seuol. I took her out of the car and went to the view. I took of the blindfold and amazed her.

" Its so pretty JunHyung!! I can stay here all night!!!" I said. It was so beautiful here. Here i can see the city lights  sparkle on a high cliff view full of plants and trees. "How'd u find this place JunHyung?" I asked. " One day i  was just so stressed and i went for  a drive.  I stopped here to rest a bit and i saw a little view though the thick trees. So i went to adventure and i saw this. To tell u the truth, u r the only girl that i ever took to see this view. Ur very special." Junhyung said smiling. I blushed super red. "Whts happening? first i was blushing at hyunseung and now i blush at JunHyung, help me sis!!" I thought. " Im really happy tht i spent the whole day with u JunHyung, u really made me happy :)" I hugged him and he blushed really red.  I giggled. I gave him my address. Soon he took me home and i thanked him by giving me my phone number. I left back home and looked back and waved.

TOO BE CONTIUED LATER TODAY I THINK! :) must finish by tomorrow. cuz of school -.-

Hope u like the story so far.

Question: From 1-10 how would u grade this story so far. Comment below and plz be honest.