Traffic cone?

Jung/Jeongmin one shots :D

 

After a long night, you and your boyfriend Jeongmin, were finally finished with the errands your boss assigned you to. You were walking to Jeongmin’s car in the basement parking tiredly when he spotted a traffic cone. He pointed to it and grinned at you.

“If I can jump over there, you’ll give me a kiss.” He said.

“You’re short, babe, how can you jump over that.” You laughed and smirked at him.

Jeongmin pouted at you, “I’m not THAT short!!”

“If you can’t jump over it, then, what will you do to me?” You asked him, grinning.

Jeongmin shrugged, “I get to kiss you.”

“Isn’t that kind of like a win-win situation?” You chuckled.

“Yeah, for me.” He winked at you.

“Alright, fine, babe.” You said and Jeongmin positioned himself then started running and grabbed the tip of the traffic cone to help himself jump over it. He stumbled as he jumped but he was successful. He turned to face you with a smug expression. Of course, you knew he would be able to jump over the cone. You approached him and gave him a thumbs up.

“Well, you stumbled, but I guess that’s okay.”

“Now, where’s my kiss?” He puckered his lips and you leaned forward to peck his lips. Before you could lean back, he grabbed you by the waist and kissed you deeper.

You pulled away and smirked at him. He his lips then dragged you to the car, practically shoving you in. His eyes went dark then his lips couldn’t be taken off from your neck.

“Babe…” He panted, “Let’s go home, shall we?”

“With pleasure.” You purred.