Bubblegum

Jung/Jeongmin one shots :D

 

You looked at your boyfriend, Jungmin, who was busy stuffing himself with strips of chewing gum. He was chewing rapidly and stuffing more gum while he chews. You shook your head, really… Sometimes, your boyfriend was inlove with gum more than you. What is he even trying to do anyways? You don’t even know. He continued to chew his gum, you got tired of watching him chew and chew. He finally stopped chewing which was a good thing. (Well, because it was tiring to watch. And it was annoying to hear his chewing.)

Of course, you know what comes after chewing and chewing pieces of gum. He blew giant gum bubbles with the gum and the popping noise was making you irritated even more. Jungmin looked at you, he was definitely trying to concentrate. You watched as the gum bubble he was blowing grew and grew. It was getting into your face. You raised your finger and waved it at his face.

Jungmin’s eyes widened. He shook his head but not too vigorously or it might pop suddenly. He tried to back away from you but you were creeping to him. And, well, you popped the bubble with your finger and it stuck to his face. You snorted his laughter and rushed away before he was able to catch you. His eyes twitched in anger and immediately took the gum away from his face. He threw it to the trashcan before running after you.

You smirked, “That’s what you get for blowing it in my face, oppa!!” You didn’t realize that Jungmin was already behind you. He grabbed you by the waist and twirled you in the air. He laughed and rested his forehead on yours.

“I like annoying you.” He told you and pressed a kiss on your nose.

“Pabo.” You mumbled and smile back. He was silly sometimes, you couldn’t even understand him. But, you love him more because of that. He was your silly boyfriend and you two would be silly together. (Forever)