Good luck

Jung/Jeongmin one shots :D

 

Boyfriend was about to go on stage. You were just coolly sitting on the couch and watching the staff yammering to the members while they get their make-up done.

“Remember, smile always.”

“Don’t slide off stage, please.”

“Ripping pants is illegal.” With that, Minwoo’s cheeks went slightly pink.  

And the staff went on and on. The guys were probably bored from hearing all of this all over again. It’s always the same whenever they go on stage. You think the guys already memorized the rules and regulations of their staff and manager. Boyfriend was busily putting on their jackets. Their color concept today was black. Which suits them all, of course. But, sometimes, you kinda miss their bright colored suits. You saw your boyfriend, Jeongmin, was putting on his microphone. Well, trying to. You giggled and went over to him. You started to fix his microphone for him. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw him smile lovingly at you. When you finished with his microphone, you started to straighten his jacket.

“Hey, Jeongmin-ah.” Their leader, Donghyun, called.

“Yes, hyung?” 

“Where can I get someone like her?” Donghyun pouted, “I’m jealous.”

Jeongmin laughed. His laugh always made you laugh too. It was just too adorable, “AH, she’s the one and only, hyung. You can’t find anybody like her.”

“Aish, fine.” Donghyun laughed.

Jeongmin looked at you with a bright smile. His smile always made your heart melt.

“All right, everyone. It’s show time.” Their manager said. The members gathered round into a circle and cheered, “BOYFRIEND FIGHTING!” before heading out of their dressing rooms and onto the stage.

Before Jeongmin was able to leave, you hugged him from behind and whispered a, “Good luck.” He turned and hugged you properly.

“Don’t make a mistake, alright?” You mumbled in his chest. Jeongmin nodded. He pressed a lingering kiss on your lips before he was pulled away from you by Hyunseong.

“Mianhe.” Hyunseong bowed to you, “But you could continue that later.” He winked at you.

Jeongmin chuckled, “I love you.” He mouthed.

You felt your heart flutter from reading those words from his mouth.

“I love you too.”