Moving In

My Universe

No One P.O.V.

"Oh ok. Uhh well then, let me show you the rooms first." You stand up and get ready to show EXO around. You get in the front of their little bunch and start off with the living room to the halls. "Well obviously, this is the living room and down the hall is a bathroom. Oh there's also another bathroom on the opposite side of this hall." You point to the other side of the hall.

EXO look back and forth nodding and absorbing the information. After living here long enough, they'd surely know where everything is. You proceed down the hall telling them all the different rooms on this floor.

"This used to be my mom's office. There's a library over there. Oh and that's my dad's old study. There's also multiple rooms that are empty that you guys can stay in for the time being. Here's the bathroom. Now let's go upstiars." You walked up the stairs with EXO trailing behind you. EXO inspected everything with their eyes along the whole way. To be honest, they thought your house was like a minature version of the castle back on the EXO Planet. Of course it was really big but also the interior design were in some ways, similar. 

You all reached the top of the stairs and you turn left first to show them the first set of rooms. "Here's six free rooms here while there's another six on the other side. You guys can situate yourselves in the rooms anyway you like, but don't make too much noise or my neighbors will freak out." You warn EXO about your old neighbors who always seem to be looking out for you. To put it short, they were like your grandparents...but not really.

"Yes princess!" EXO all bow in unison. You cringe at that name.

"Can I ask you guys something?" You look at EXO with your big brown eyes. EXO look at you curiously. "Of course, anything for you princess." Chanyeol smiled and so did the rest of EXO.

"Do you guys really have powers like you said you do?" You tilt your head to the side a little. EXO thought you looked so cute.

"Well of course we do. We'll show you them sooner or later." Luhan smiled at you. You puffed your cheeks out a little. "Well, until I see it, I don't believe you guys." You stick your tongue out at them. They all chuckle a little. 

"Well you guys should get moving. You have to get all your stuff don't you?" You lead EXO back downstairs and they go to the back yard again.

"We'll be back in little bit, okay?" Luhan waves at you with a cute smile. You wave and smile back at him. "Okay, take your time." EXO disappear in the darkness of the night and the last thing you hear is a sharp blowing of the wind.

You walk back in the house and go upstairs to your room. For some reason you just couldn't stop thinkning about EXO. You secretly wanted them get back as fast as they could so you could hang out with them and get to know them more. You sat on your bed and grabbed one of your big panda bear plushies and hugged it tight. Thinking about EXO made you feel so many different feelings; excitement, anxious, a little lustful, and even mushy. All these emotions are so new to you so you just laid there on your bed. Of course, still thinking about EXO. 

You were so caught up in your thoughts about the twelve boys that you didn't even notice them enter your room. They seemed to finish getting everything set and came here for their next task.

"Hmm, I wonder if they have girlfriends?" You wonder aloud.

"Who are you thinking about, princess ~~~~~?" Luhan peeps. You jump up at the sudden voice and stare wide eyed at all of EXO. "Oh my god! You scared me! Don't do that!" You breathe in and out trying your catch your breath. 

"Sorry~" Luhan apologizes with big puppy eyes. You stare at him with a weird expression mixed with 'oh-my-god-he's-so-cute' face and a 'what-are-you-doing' face. He blinks his long lashes at you and you couldn't take it anymore but luckily, Xiumin finally took Luhan away.

"Oh stop that, you big baby!" Xiumin grabs Luhan by the collar and drags him back to the line. Luhan pouts cutely. Aww so adorable~

"Sorry, he can't control himself around people he meets for the first time." Xiumin flashes a gummy smile. You nod trying to hide the fact that you were starting to blush releazing that 12 very attractive guys were standing in your room and without permission. After realizing, 

"Yah! What are you guys doing in my room in the first place?!" You suddenly burst out. EXO flinch a little and all bow apoligeticly. You look at them surprised. Oops, you didn't mean to make them feel sorry.

"Oh you don't need to bow! Don't bow! Stand up!" You wave EXO to stand up straight. Having boys bow to you like that was something you weren't used to. EXO obey and look at you not knowing what to do. I guess the customs on the EXO Planet are much different than on Earth. 

"Okay, you guys don't have to be sorry or bow or anything like that! Just knock next time, okay?" You smile a little already forgiving EXO about their little mistake. You just couldn't stay mad at them, even though you just met them. EXO all smile happily.

"Yay she forgives us! YAY!"Luhan jumps up and down and then over to Sehun. "You hear that Sehun? We're forgiven!" 

"Yay~!" Sehun and Luhan cheer the loudest out of everyone. You just laugh at all their cuteness. It was just too much to handle. "Okay okay, calm down you guys. It's late, you know? Are you guys hungry?" You were getting hungry, and you bet EXO were too. You have no idea how long or what happend on their journey.

"Oh yes! I'm starving~" Xiumin rubs his stomach. You giggle. "Okay. I'll cook something up okay?" You go downstairs and EXO follow you to the kitchen. You wondered why they were following you around everywhere. I mean, a girl needs her space, right?

"You can go sit in the living room if you want. Just turn on the TV. Cooking might take a while so make yourself at home, okay?" You shoo EXO out the kitchen. "I'll call when dinner's ready."

"Okay~" Luhan and Xiumin chime. You go to the refrigerator and get all the vegtables out for a soup since your there are now 12 more people living in your house that happened in about an hour. You had no idea why or how it happend but it did. And you were kinda fine with it too. Having 12 cute boys living with you isn't so bad if you think about it, does it? I didn't think so.

While you were cutting, chopping, and stirring in the kitchen, EXO were in the living room trying to get comfortable. They all sat on the sofas since there was about 3 different ones. There were two chairs and one love seat. Kris turned the TV on and a music show, Inkigayo, came on. A girl group were dancing and singing on the screen and EXO watched with curiousity. The girls on the screen were very pretty and seemed to be called Girls' Generation or So Nyeo Shi Dae. EXO thought they were really pretty, but not as pretty as you. Sehun turned to Kai and asked him,

"Kai hyung, do you think those girls are pretty?" Kai looked at the screen and back to Sehun. He scoffed a little "I've seen better." Sehun shrugged at his answer and turned to Lay. 

"Lay hyung, what do you think?" Lay looked at the screen a little bit before answering. "I think princess ~~~~~ is the prettiest girl I've ever seen." Sehun smiled and nodded agreeing with Lay. "I think so too! Princess ~~~~~ is way prettier than I expected. Do you think she got her beauty from her mother?" Lay looked at Sehun thinking about the former queen, which was your mother, and what she looked like. A lot of people have said that she was one of the most beautiful woman ever to live on the EXO Planet. 

"Hmm, maybe. People say the former queen was a beautiful woman beyond our imgaination." Lay nodded. 

Suho sighed and turned away from the screen. He was trying to think of what to do and how to get you all home safely. In a years time, a lot could happen. "Hey guys, we need to come up with a plan." Suho suddenly stood up in front of the TV screen. EXO took their eyes away from it and focused on Suho and what he had to say.

"Princess ~~~~~ isn't 18 yet. So we can't pass her the portal key. We have to wait about a year." Suho explained the problem they had. 

"Well all we can do is wait right? I don't mind staying on Earth with our princess." D.O. shrugged. EXO all agreed with him and Suho looked at him thinking. "I guess we'll just have to wait until the day she becomes 18." Suho sat back down and they all resumed watching Girls' Generation. Baekhyun especially took a liking to them though.

 

You finally finished making dinner and called for EXO. "Yah! Dinner's ready!" You set up the table with 13 plates and EXO came into the dining room. You look up at them and smile. "Do you guys like soup? Because that's what I made~" You set down the pot and serve them. EXO thanked you and you said it was no problem.

"Princess, shouldn't we be serving you though?" Lay stands up a little from his chair and offers to help. "Oh no no. I'm fine." You smile gratefully at his offer. "I want to serve you guys."

"Oh ok." Lay sits back down in his chair. Luhan sticks his tongue out at Lay for trying to help you all by himself.

EXO and you ate happily and talked a while. You learned some new things about them and the EXO Planet. Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, and Suho seemed to be the oldest out of them all. Sehun was the youngest. Each one of them had a different talent and personalities. In one night, you seemed to warm up to them already. I guess it must be instict, eh? Maybe.

The clock ticked and it was almost pitch black outside. EXO and you finished eating and you cleaned up the dishes. "Can I help?" Chanyeol offers. "Sure." You nod accepting his request since there were quite a few dishes to clean. By a few, I mean a lot. Luhan peeked and saw you and Chanyeol chatting while washing the plates. He got a little jealous and decided he wanted to make a move. He walked over to you and tapped your shoulder. You looked back and saw his cute face inches from yours. You got surprised a gasped a little. But once you saw who it was you calmed down.

"Yes, Luhan? Can I help you?" You ask. Luhan taps his chin and nods. "Can I help you too?" Luhan smiles his adorable smile of his. Of course you couldn't say no to him and gave in. Luhan cheered and asked what he could do.

"You can dry the dishes. Here, start off with these." You pointed to the dish rack with dishes already drip drying. Luhan grabbed a small towel and started drying them. Of course, the rest of EXO were wondering why they were short two members. 

"Where's Luhan and Chanyeol?" Chen asked looking around for them. Kai, who was next to Chen, shrugged.

"I saw Chanyeol with princess ~~~~~ in the kitchen. Maybe Luhan's with them too." D.O. answers his question. Sehun got a little curious so him and Chen ventured to the kitchen to scope out what was happening. They saw you, Chanyeol, an Luhan all having fun washing dishes. Sehun and Chen were obviously getting jealous, just like Luhan, they wanted to be apart of the rendezvous. 

"Yah! I wanna help too~!" Sehun whined and you looked back. "Oh! Sehun you wanna help? You can help Luhan with drying if you want." You hand Sehun a towel and he goes off to stand next to Luhan. "What about me?" Chen asks. He didn't want to feel left out. 

"Oh, you can help with rinsing if you want. Here." You wave Chen to come over to the sink, which was really big. You gave him a plate and showed him how to rinse it. "Run the water all over it so all the soap comes off okay?" Chen nods and you leave him to it.

You go and clean up the vegtables since there were still some left over and put them back in the fridge. You looked at the four boys cleaning the dishes all by themselves. They looked so cute and like they were having fun. You smile to yourself and walk to the living room where the rest of EXO were.

"Oh! Princess, is Luhan and Chanyeol in the kitchen?" D.O. asked as you walked in. You nod. "Yep. They're washing the dishes with the help of Sehun and Chen." You giggle thinking about them and how inexpiernced they looked while cleaning.

"After they're done, we'll go to bed since it's getting late." You tell EXO and they all say okay.

 

Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun, and Chen finally finished up with the dishes which took longer than expected. "Wow. You guys did pretty good." You inspect the spotless dishes on the rack and smile in approval. 

"Do we get a prize?" Luhan asks with hopeful and pleading eyes. You think about it. "Sure." You smile. "You guys can have these." You walk over to one of the cupboards and open it. You take out a jar that was filled with a variety of candies.

"Here. Choose which ever one you want." You give them the jar and they look through it like little kids. "Oooohhh~ This one's pink and has a cow on it." Sehun picks one of the strawberry milk candies which were one of your faves. The other three just got chocolate candies.

"Time for bed! Let's go upstairs." You lead EXO upstairs.

EXO all wish you a little "goodnight" and "sleep well". You wave them goodnight as you see them disappear into the each doorframe.

"Good night~" Luhan whispers to you since he was the last one in line. You blush a little at the closeness and whisper him goodnight as well.

You close your door and get changed into your pajamas. You slip into you sheets and turn off the lights. *We'll see how this goes. Twelve boys and a girl in one house. That sounds intersting.* You shut your eyes and fall asleep with the image of EXO in your head. Tomorrow will be a new expierence for you indeed.


A/N:

OMG I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE IM SO SORRY OMFG SCHOOL IS LIKE ALFHSGKHA;GH AND IM JUST REALLY SORRY OKAY T-T but this chapter's long so this is my apology gift okay? :)

Please give me some feedback on how this chapter went. I have no idea if my story is good or not lol. But um yeah, I hope you guys like it still! Heh. There's lots more things that's gonna happen. So anticipate~ ¬‿¬

Comment and Subscribe!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear