Oh my god...

My Universe

 

No One P.O.V.

A blurry image of a tree appeared in front of you. It’s leaves were so many shades of colors, like a rainbow. There was light mist all around the trunk of the tree above the crystal clear water, which surrounded the tree.  Around you were exotic plants with so much beauty it wasn’t earthly. Your small little hand was reaching out to grab some kind of flower when the ground started to shake and you were picked up by a beautiful woman. That beautiful woman was your mother.

Your mom looked at you with tearful eyes. Her expression looked pain and regretful. You looked at her with curiosity and touched her cheek. She closed her eyes and a tear fell onto your face. She hugged you tight and ran off towards a white castle. You looked up at the castle windows and saw 12 little heads. They seemed to be boys. They all looked sad and worried too. One of them was crying and he had his hand reaching out for you but one of the older ones held him back. He cried even more and his face was red. You looked at him with a pained expression since you didn’t know what was wrong. So you reached your hand out for him too, but you obviously couldn’t reach him, for he was concealed in the castle. You wanted so badly to hug him and make him stop crying. But soon you couldn’t see all the 12 little heads anymore and arrived to the entrance of the castle.

As you arrived to the castle entrance, a figure came into sight and it was a man who seemed the same age as your mother. He gave a kind smile which seemed to give you comfort and you smiled back. The man picked you up out of your mom’s arms and walked inside the castle while your mom trailed behind.

Soon the walking turned into a trot and then a run, and then a sprint. After running so fast, as if running for their life, you all came to a big room with a circle on the floor and it was dark. The circle had 12 different symbols all around it. You were frightened and shrunk into the arms of the man holding you. He looked at you with sincere eyes that seemed to be saying ‘Sorry’. The man stepped inside the room and shut the door. He walked towards the circle and your mom was right next to him. The outside of the circle started to glow. You mom grabbed the man’s free hand that wasn’t holding you and you looked at her. She gave a reassuring smile and she your cheek.

“It’s going to be okay. I’m right here.” She said in a smooth, calming voice. You relaxed a little and closed your eyes under her touch.

All of a sudden the doors burst open with about six or seven women in clothes which seemed to be tribal. They all looked fierce and tough for women. Behind them, you could hear other footsteps that sounded like running. The man, your mom, and you, all looked up at the women in fright. You started to shake from fear. You didn’t want those women near and neither did your mom or the man holding you. Your mom caressed you cheek again and you looked at her with sad eyes.

The man said a couple words to the women which you didn’t understand. He then squeezed your mother’s  hand and chanted even more words you didn’t understand and soon everything became pitch black. The last thing you saw were the women’s mad faces and you could hear their screaming.

 

You jolted up from your sleep and you were covered with cold sweat. You panted and you could still hear the ringing of a scream in your ear. You looked around and you were safe and sound in your room. You sighed and fell back onto your pillow. You stared at the ceiling and thought. What did that dream mean? Was that a flashback? Or did your mind just make that up?

You looked to you right and the clock on your table side dresser said it was 3 in the morning. You turned away from it and closed your eyes to get back to sleep. You had school and needed some shut eye.

~7 A.M.~

Your clock rang and you hit it immediately. You slumped up and your eyes read tired. You didn’t get much sleep after that one dream. Or more like a nightmare.  It was bugging you all night. You only got about 2 more hours of sleep, which in total you got about 5 hours of sleep and you needed 8.

You got up and went to take a shower, maybe that might help you wake up a little. You grabbed your towel and school uniform to bring to the bathroom. The bathroom was across the hall so you opened you door and walked out with your stuff and headed there. You opened the door of the bathroom and looked up to see a shirtless Suho. Your eyes widened in shock and you screamed.

“AAAHHHH!!!” You dropped your stuff and covered your eyes immediately. Suho looked at you with wide eyes too and rushed to your side.

“Princess! What’s wrong?” He checked your arms to see if you had suddenly gotten hurt. You cheeks were heating up under his touch.

“My eyes!” You wailed and he panicked even more.

“What happened?!” He tried to look at your eyes and the rest of EXO came to see what was wrong.

“Y-you’re-!” You took one hand off of your eyes and pointed at Suho with a shaky finger.

“I what?!”

“You’re not wearing a sh-shirt!” He stopped for a second and looked at his body. Of course he wasn’t wearing a shirt.

“Oh, I know that…” He looked at the other EXO members and they nodded their heads agreeing with him.

“Then put one on!” You demanded. You felt as if your eyes have been violated. Oh your poor eyes. But to be honest, he did have nice abs.

“Oh! O-okay!” He grabbed his shirt and put it on fast. You opened one eye to check if he did so and once it was confirmed you uncovered both your eyes. You sighed. “Thank god.”

“What’s wrong with not wearing a shirt?” Sehun tilted his head in curiosity. You looked at him and he was also not wearing a shirt. In fact, none of EXO were wearing a shirt. These guys do not know how to be decent, do they?

“OH MY GOD!” You yelled in shock at all 12 of the shirtless boys surrounding you. It was just so overwhelming and all 12 of these hot guys with no shirt was probably a little too much for your poor little heart. Your cheeks turned red and you could feel it. You covered your cheeks since you knew they could probably see you blushing. Just looking at all their perfect bodies was making it hot in the hallway, since there’s 12 of them. And 12 hot shirtless guys can sure give off a lot of heat.

“Princess?” Luhan asked you in a concerned voice and walked closer to you. Of course he didn’t have a shirt on either. Oh lord.

“No! Stay there!” He stopped in his tracks and looked at you with big eyes that were wondering what was wrong. “You all need to get some clothes on. Being shirtless is…weird.” You tried to divert your eyes away from any of theirs since it would be kind of awkward to have any eye contact at this moment. But secretly, you liked them being shirtless and you didn’t want them to put on a shirt. Girls have their needs too, you know.

You thought about it for a little as EXO started to walk away towards their rooms to get a shirt.

“Wait!” You yelled out and they all turned around. You opened your mouth to talk but you just didn’t know if you should say it or not.

“I-I mean, you guys don’t have to if you don’t want to.” You blushed even more from saying those words. You felt so embarrassed right now. Who tells a guy if they can or can’t wear a shirt? Or if they didn’t need to wear a shirt just so you could be satisfied? But you’re obviously not normal, so who cares.

“I meant to say... You guys don’t have to wear a shirt around me if you don’t want to.” You whispered the last part since you didn’t want them to hear it.

Kai smirked since he obviously heard it. In fact, they all did.

“Oh really?” Kai walked towards you and you looked up at him since he was taller than you. You were shorter than all of them, you had to look up at all of them since they towered you. Plus, you didn’t want to look at his perfect abs for it you wouldn’t be able to look away.

You blushed at how close he was, since he was shirtless and all. “U-umm, yeah. Sure, I-I guess.” You stuttered a little bit. “But only around me.” You whispered and looked down at the ground. Kai lifted your face to look at you.

“Yah! Kai don’t get too close to her. She’s mine!” Luhan pulled Kai backwards and Kai groaned since his fun was ruined. He wanted to tease you a little more. He loved how you reacted and how your cheeks turned bright pink.

“Oh Luhan, it’s okay haha. I should shower since I have school in a bit.” You bent down to get your stuff you dropped before and proceeded inside the bathroom since Suho was finally out of it. EXO looked at you with small smiles.

You closed the door quickly and leaned against the door. You slid down and put your hand on your chest to feel your heart beating faster than ever. Well that sure woke you up.

 

After your shower you got dressed and ate your breakfast. EXO ate what you ate, which was just some toast and eggs. You grabbed your bag and headed to the door until Kris stopped you.

“Where are you going?” He asked in his husky yet y voice. You looked up at him and his handsome features. This is the first time you actually got to look at Kris this close. His eyes seemed so hypnotizing and you tried to look away but you just got lost.

“I’m going to school.” You answered him.

“School? Why?”

“Because I need to. I need an education to get a good career. Duh.” You looked at him with a dull look that was saying ‘Are you stupid?’

“Can we come?” He asked.

“Uh no you can’t. You guys stay here. Don’t leave this house or you guys will be in some big doo doo okay? Stay put.” You said as you slowly walked to the door but facing them. “Got it?” They all nodded their heads and gave you thumbs up.

“Okay good. See you guys later.” You walked out the door and went to school while EXO watched you from the window.


 

A/N:

Is this long enough? O.O LOL idek hahaha. IM ALSO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OMG MY INTERNET CUT OFF AND OMFG IM SORRYYYYY AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay forgive me sobs OTL

I hope you guys comment and subscribe~!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear