First Meeting

My Universe

No One P.O.V.

"Bye bye~! See ya tomorrow!" Jiyoung waved goodbye to you. You waved back to your dear best friend, for sure you would see her tomorrow. "Bye! Text me!"

You walked home in the spring breeze. How calming it was after a hard, busy day at school. All the people chit chatting and the hustling and bustling was normal. But today was one of those days where you just felt really weird in the gut and to add to that, another boy confessed to you today. He's about the tenth this month. You always receive fanmail and loveletters everyday. You're like an idol at school. Or as other people would say, a queenka. But you obviously disagreed for you were too humble to accept such a title. 

The soft flower petals blew into your face as a strong gust of wind suddenly went by. You breathed it all in. You took this oppurtunity to take advantage of this chance at relaxation. You enjoyed your walk so much, you were a little surprised that the walk ended so shortly because you were now infront of your house. You walked up the front stairs and unlocked the door with a click. Opening your front door, you were once again, like always, greeted by silence and darkness.

It's been about a year since your mother passed away. It's been hard for you have been living alone since then. Your father had disappeared awhile back when you were just a little baby. Ever since, you only relied on your mother and she was basically all you ever had. But now she was gone and you feel really lonely all the time. Sometimes your friends would come over to hang out since they know your situation. They try their best and you know and appreciate it. 

Walking up the stairs to your bedroom with your bag dragging behind your feet, you switched on the lights and changed into some comfortable clothes. "Ugh, I'm so tired." You sighed as you plopped onto your comfy bed. "Hmm, I'm hungry too. I should make something."

You went downstairs to whip up a quick snack. As you were busy with gathering come crackers and cheese, you heard some voices from outside in your backyard.

"What the? Are there hoodlums here? I didn't know this neighboorhood had any." You put down your food and make your way to the back. You peek from the glass door and see some dark figures but you can't see their faces. You open the door and take a step out.

"Yah! What are you-" Your mouth drops open as you gaze upon 12 very hot handsome men. Your eyes practically popping out.

"Well, hello princess." The tallest one gave you a smirk. You look at the tall man who seemed so mysterious. In fact they all looked mysterious. For some reason they were so endearing to you. You were just so attracted to them; mentally and physically. Which was odd because you never expierenced anything like this before. You've never been really interested in boys and never felt this type of feeling, so why were you starting to feel it now?

"We finally meet at last." Another tall one said in a deep voice which definitely did not match his face. He had a sort of goofy but baby type face.

"P-princess? I'm not a princess." You laugh awkwardly at the little name which seemed like a compliment. Or was it?

You looked at all the 12 tall boys standing there with curiousity. You looked at them for about a minute before one of them cleared their throat. You blinked at him. 

"Oh! Wait a sec! Who are you guys and what are you doing in my backyard?" You glared at them. The tallest one nodded at the rest and they all faced you. The tall one spoke first. "We are-!"

"ONE! Hello we are EXO from the EXO Planet!" They all bowed in unison infront of you. You stared blank and confused at them trying to process what in the world they just did. And why did they just say they're from the...EXO Planet?

"Uhh hi. My name's ~~~~~. It's nice to meet you?" You nervously smiled. They all stared at you grinning from ear to ear. This was the first time they met you and they were very fond of your beauty. All of sudden one of the baby faced ones came running towards you without any warning.

"Mommy! We found you~!!!" He hugged you tight and boy was he strong. You awkwardly stood there debating whether or not to hug him back.

"Yah! Luhan! How dare you touch her without permission!" One of the eldest ones pulled Luhan back. Luhan pouted and made puppy eyes. You still stood there though, very awkwardly wondering when they were gonna introduce themselves individually.

"Oh, we should probably introduce ourselves. Here I'll start, my name's Kris with the power of Flight. It's nice to meet you princess ~~~~~." Kris smiled a rather heart melting smile. You blushed a little but then something struck you.

"Woah woah woah WOAH! Wait a second! Did you just say 'power'?" You raised your brow in confusion in thought that you heard wrong.

"Yes, I did." Kris nodded as if it was an everyday thing to just have a "power". You stared at him puzzeled but decided to let it slip this time and looked at the next boy.

"I'm Xiumin with the power of Frost. Hi!" Xiumin bowed. He had a rather cute, round face and had a resemblance to a bun. You giggled at the thought and your cheeks tinged a light pink.

"Hi mommy~ I'm Luhan with the power of Telekinesis." Luhan gave a giddy smile and seemed like an oversized 5 year old.

"I'm not your mommy..." You looked at him with a queer look. He looked at you with an agape mouth as if in shock. "Don't mind him, he likes to play around a lot." Xiumin explained. You nodded at him and turned away before he could notice how red you were getting. For some reason, hearing their voices made your stomach flip flop. Just by those first three, your cheeks were burning too. You couldn't even imagine how hot you were gonna be when they were all done. This effect was oddly new and foreign so you had no idea what to do.

"Hello, I'm Suho with the power of Water. It's an honor princess ~~~~~." Suho bowed to you. He had this very gentlemanly aura coming from him, which seemed nice but you were still suffering from your burning cheeks.

"Princess ~~~~~, I am Lay with the power of Healing." Lay seemed to be very gentle looking. He also bowed.

"Hi I'm Baekhyun with the power of Light." Baekhyun's name ringed a bell in your mind. It kinda sounded like "bacon" and you'd probably remember his name easily.

"Ayo, I'm Chanyeol with the power of Fire." Chanyeol's voice was pretty deep which kinda surprised you but it was also quite attractive.

"Hello, I'm Chen with the power of Lightning. Nice to meet you, princess." To be honest you were kinda getting creeped out with this whole "princess" thing. Was this a joke?

"My name's Kyungsoo but please call me D.O. and my power is Earth." D.O.'s eyes seemed to capture your attention. They seemed so big and doe like.

"Hi I'm Tao with the power of Time Control. Nice to mee you princess." Tao seemed a little scary looking in your eyes but once you heard him talk, he seemed so shy and cute. You softened a little and smiled at him. He smiled back, but instead of you blushing this time, it was him. You noticed and you blushed too.

"Hey I'm Kai and I can teleport." Kai nodded like one of those "cool" kids you would see at school.

"I'm the youngest Sehun and my power is Wind. By the way, princess ~~~~~, you're really pretty." Sehun was blushing just as much as you were. He was super adorable. You almost squealed but of course you kept your cool. I mean, this is your first time meeting them and you didn't want give them the wrong first impression.

"Wow, so many people. Well you already know I'm ~~~~~ and I have no power. Heh." You gave an awkward laugh. "Well how about you guys come inside? It seems to be getting chilly." You offered them all inside your big house. Your house could fit lots of people if you wanted. It had 3 floors, 5 bathrooms, and over 15 different rooms. Your family, or should I say mother, was pretty wealthy before she died. When she past away she gave all her inheritance to you and now you still have lots of money in your bank account. But of course you only use it for emergencies since you have your own job to sustain yourself.

 

You led EXO into the big living room. You wanted to talk to them more about this whole EXO Planet and princess nonsense. "Okay, I need an explanation."

"Here, let me tell her." Kris started.

~Flashback~

~EXO Planet~

EXO were lounging around in their room at the top of the castle. Tao was on his bed and looking at his computer screen intently. Kai, Luhan, and Xiumin were playing a complex game of three man chess. Chen was writing lyrics with his special pen. Sehun attempted to drink a whole container of bubble tea without getting a brain freeze, it wasn't working. Out of boredom, Suho tossed an orb of water back and forth between his hands. Filling the air with music was Baekhyun and his piano. Lay was drawing a unicorn while sitting in the middle of their room. D.O. was sitting next to Kris on the window making letters that spelled "HI KRIS" outside. Kris stared solemly out the window at the dying Tree of Life which sat in the middle of the castle garden. His thoughts were interupted by Chanyeol.

"Ayo waddup Krease?" Chanyeol and Kris had this inside joke and Kris stared at him with his epic eyebrows of epicness. [A/N: That was my co-author =__=]

"Ayo wassuuup" Kris responded.

All of a sudden their door slams open with a big bang and Yooguen comes running in yelling:

"Ooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" He jumped into D.O.'s arms and hugged him. 

"No, Yooguen. I'm your hyung. Not oppa....... Unless you wanna be a girl." 

"Ew, no way! Girls have cooties." Yooguen stuck his tongue out. "I have a messeji from daddy." Once he says this EXO stop poking the giant dog shaped rock that Yoogeun drags around with a leash. Even though Yoogeun is small, he's pretty strong. Well of course he's strong, just like his hyung, his power is Earth.

"Really Yoogeun-ah? Do tell." D.O. sits Yoogeun on his lap. 

Yoogeun nods. "He wants you guys to go to Earth in search of our princess. The Tree of Life needs her and he wants you guys down in the throne room in 5 minutes." With that, the young boy ran down the hall dragging his rock dog behind him making loud booms and clangs down the hall.

"Hmm, no wonder the Tree of Life is losing color, and rather quickly at that." D.O. his hairless chin. EXO started getting ready to look presentable infront of the king. They made their way down to the throne room where the King was waiting for them.

"Ah, hello my children." The King greeted EXO as they entered. The throne room was big and white. The throne where the King was sitting was in the middle at the back. Next to him was an empty throne which a queen would sit with him. But at that moment, there is no queen.

"I have a mission for you."

"Yes, your highness." EXO bowed in unison infront of their King. 

"You all know our precious peach friut that's been missing for about 16 years, right?" EXO nodded in response to the King's question. "Our princess ~~~~~ is missing and we need her to come home soon. The Tree of Life is dying and we don't have our female of this genertation. We have found her whereabouts on the planet Earth. You will go there and retrieve her as soon as you can."

"Yes sir! You have our word." Suho gave reassurance as EXO saluted the King and were on their way to the portal.

~End Flashback~

 

You stared at EXO with an open mouth. You couldn't believe what they just told you. "Sooo, you expect me to believe all this?" You raised your eyebrows in disbelief.

"Mhhmmm" EXO nodded with smiles.

"So you're saying I'm a princess that needs to return to the EXO planet because my mom is no longer here and I'm the next female?" You pinched your eyebrows together and looked at them like they were crazy. *Wait, if I'm the only female for their next generation. Does that mean I have to be with all of them?! OH MY GOD! THAT'S A LOT OF BOYS!*

"Yep." Xiumin nods in a cute manner. You just sat there trying to sink in all this information. How was your mother the previous queen of the EXO Planet? And why did she never tell you? And what about your dad?

You sighed and gave it a thought. *Do they have a place to stay or something? If they stay here, they can't be that bad. Plus they're really attractive. Aish! What am I thinking?!* You looked at EXO while they looked around your living room with curious eyes.

"Do you guys have a place to stay?" You suddenly ask. EXO look at you and blink.

"Well, we weren't planning on staying on Earth very long. By the way, how old are you princess ~~~~~?" Suho asks while tilting his head a little.

"I just turned 17. Why do you ask?" You blink in confusion. Why does he need to know your age?

"Oh well then, that makes things a little harder for us. You need to be at least 18 to go through the portal." Suho pressed his lips into a hard line. You stand up. 

"That means you have to wait a year to take me back doesn't it?" You wanted to make sure. D.O. responds.

"Why yes it does. Why do you ask? Do you not want to go back to your home planet?" Of course you don't really wanna go back to this EXO Planet! You're not even sure if they really are who they say they are and plus you just met them.

"Uhh, well that's not it heh. I was just asking." You say with a little awkward laugh. 

"Well we should get our stuff, right guys?" Suho stands up and the rest of EXO follow suit. You look at them bewildred.

"What? What stuff?"

"We're staying here aren't we?" Suho smiled and you probably could of melted right there. But no way were you gonna give in to their good looks just yet.

"Oh ok. Uhh well then, let me show you the rooms first."


A/N:

Heeeeeeelllllllloooooooooo!!!!! The first chapter is upp!! Thank you for reading this super long chapter omg I'm sorry T_T It was gonna be longer (LOL WTF I KNOW) but I realized I can't fit it all in hahaha. But yeah, how do you like it so far? 8D

The plot is coming together slowly but surely~ I hope you guys comment or I'll think you don't like it ;-;

Comment and Subsrcibe!!!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear