Tv

Robot

 

 
 
 
"What are you doing?" Zelo asked as he strolled inside to his home to daehyun hugging the air making kissy noises. Daehyun pointed to the tv where a steamy make out session was getting sticky. Zelo ran in front of the tv, trying to cover the tv, and shut it off before he could see anymore. 
 
"D-don't ever, ever go to that channel anymore!" Zelo commanded wimpily to only make daehyun look at him weirdly, "I don't know what else you'll learn and I don't know if I'd like that so don't watch tv!"
 
Daehyun didn't complain at all, he just shrugged and went to mind his own business. Zelo sighed and hopped up the flight of stairs to his room and set his backpack down, he decided he'd do his homework later, more like never. 
 
Zelo dived onto the couch and the tv switching channels quickly to the most recent drama he's been into lately. Daehyun watched closely with hands in his crisscrosed legs. When zelo began to tear up at the parts where the son was ashamed of his "father," daehyun had made his way to zelo and wiped his sad tears, startling zelo. Daehyun his fingers tasting zelo salty tears. Abruptly daehyun pulled zelos head down to taste the warm substance falling from zelos eyes, "don't be sad." 
 
Zelo, embarrassed, shoved daehyun off him was a grunt, rubbing at his wet cheeks, "it's because the drama." 
 
"Aren't you going to make any food?" Zelo looked away from daehyun to hide his face. Daehyun complied and went into the kitchen. 
 
The door bell rang and zelo scrambled from his seat and ran to the door to be greeted by his favorite smile. 
 
"Hey jongup" zelo smiled and made way for him to enter his house. 
 
"Hey yourself" jongup said slightly nudging his elbow into zelos side, "where were you? I thought you'd want to hang out?"
 
Zelo ahh-ed. why did he not go? It wasn't like him to forget that he'd go to hang out with jongup practicing some dance moves or playing on the gaming systems. Zelo just naturally felt the need to stay home. Jongup pushed zelo teasingly from his thoughts to the couch. 
 
"Ouch jongup hyung!" Zelo said holding his side where jongup had pinched him. 
 
"What was th--" being cut short by the fingers digging into his ticklish sides. zelo burst with laughter. 
 
Daehyun walked from the kitchen to see the two laughing and their foreheads together with a pair of sparkling eyes and curved shut eyes. It made something in his robotic self twinge, or was it a malfunction? He was made to love. 
 
"St-stop jongup hyung!" Zelo laughed out pushing jongups hands away which had found their way to his collar. 
 
Jongups hands were lightly tightened around zelos collar pulling him to meet his eyes. 
 
"Thats for not coming over earlier," jongup huffed and teased playfully before he finished with a sweet smile, "Let's go play some basketball." 
 
"Daehyun! I'll be back in a bit!" Zelo called out to daehyun, without a thought, who had returned to the kitchen, not that zelo saw him come out. 
 
Daehyun was out of the kitchen, hand on zelos wrist. He pretend like he wasn't there earlier to witness jongup rough house with zelo. 
 
"Where you going?" Daehyuns tone of voice had changed and had a tint of authority in it, which confused zelo. 
 
"Daehyun-sshi, do not worry" jongup smiled sweetly, "I assure you Ill take good care of zelo!"
 
"You'll have dinner ready by then?" Zelo asked daehyun as he slipped his hand out of daehyuns, strangely, warm hands. With that they left through the door, if it was not for the smell of meat almost burning, daehyun would've never left the spot he stood in remembering he was making dinner for zelo. 
 
"Daehyun?" Zelo called out once he bid jongup farewell at his door because jongup was going home tonight. The soft sound of tv were drowned out as he wondered to the kitchen to find the robot that claimed to be his "husband". 
 
Daehyun was sitting patiently with the dinner already set and by now must've been cold. 
 
"I thought I told you not to watch the tv" zelo said as he sat down. 
 
"Can I play basketball with you next time?" Daehyun smiled so beautifully it was inhuman. 
 
Zelo was a little taken back by the blinding smile but either way nodded his head slowly as he tasted the delicious plate daehyun had made. Despite it being cold zelo thought it would've tasted much more better if it was hot when it was done cooking but he was out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---
SORRY. It's been light years huh? It'll probably be like this all the time. My daelo phase just hcdyhkkjgff /sound of incinerating otp/  lol no but I still love love them much just all my ideas go to my other otp which you can check out ;)  ugh and I think it's not fair either lol. I'll see wgat I can continue to write because I really love the plot I wrote about lol. 
 
Those who are still with... I just want to thank you so much T^T /huggggggs/
And those who are new ;) thanks for dropping by, tell me if you're here to stay. <3
 
anyway be safe and healthy my lovely readers!