Him

Robot

 

- Earlier - 

I kept stealing glances at the weird man while he started at me with a face of 'awe'. *What's wrong with him?*

All of his staring is making me uncomfortable...awkward.

"What are you staring at? Are you trying to comprehend that I'm not a girl? You're making me uncomfortable stop staring" I said irritated by his stare and presences. I'm always so used to staying home alone and not having any other company besides Himchan and Jongup, but this guy... he's different he's weird. Not that Himchan nor Jongup are not weird either... 

He sat across from me staring and unmoving then smiled, fishy, reminding me of Jongup maybe he won't be so bad? I shouldn't be too quick to judge. I sighed. Stranger and I. I can't believe I took him in.

"Choi Junhong... also called Zelo or Jello. My wife. You're mines." he spoke my name knowing my nicknames too... *W-what? How does he know my name?! Don't tell me he's a stalker! OMYGAH... I'm HIS?! What is he talking about!? I knew I should've just left him out there.* He laughed at my reaction. 

"I'm not a stalker, I'm your husband shouldn't I know this stuff?" He smiled even wider and I shivered.

"Well then... what's your name?" I said feeling as equally right since he knew my name... He only smiled since he knew I was curious about him now. 

"You call my name" he said and I looked at him confused. *Fine, whatever I guess he just doesn't want me to call his name. Hmph how am I supposed to call out his name? When I don't even know what it is. He's definitely weird.* 

- NOW-

"Sleep here" I said as I lead him upstairs to the bed room across from mines. He lagged behind a bit and as I notice him trip/stumble up the stairs I couldn't help but to laugh, he's either clumsy or just clumsy. haha.  

"Can't I sleep with you?" he questioned with an innocent face. -blink--blink- *Is he really okay?* I just stared at him, this time, till he looked at me with an expression plastered on his face like 'what?' 

"Why can you not sleep with me?" I said and pushed him into his room. Even if he cries to sleep with me in my room I won't let him. I just won't. My bed and I have a SPECIAL relationship and no one can take that away from me. Some days my bed never wants me to leave.

“I’m your husband” he looked at me like I was weird for a moment, refusing him.

“So what? You don’t mean anything to me. I don’t just sleep with people…unlike someone here” I said annoyed whispering the last three words. I can’t believe I’m quarreling with someone I just met. “Besides I don’t even know your name.” I pushed him towards the bed.

“Wife~” he whined. Taken back a bit from the sudden cuteness—ageyo I pushed him onto the bed. Bad idea…feeling himself fall he grabbed onto the closest thing—me, at my collar, hoping that I’d stable him. My eyes were wide open when I found myself on top of him, this time; inches away I was from his face. How’d it get to this? I only wanted him to shut up and go to sleep. Plan failed. He looked up at me and smirked. I cleared my throat and it was awkward again hoping he’d get the signal.

“Yah let go of me” I said uncomfortable with him being this close to me. He tightened his grip on my collar and I was all of a sudden a few centimeters away from his face this time. I tired wiggling myself out of grip once again, uselessly struggling. I some how managed to get my hands onto his chest. I pushed against his broad and hard chest, no movement what so ever, no matter how hard I tried.

“Let. Go. Of. Me.” I said to him about the hundredth time today.  *I will beat you up if you do not let go of me.*

“Why?” he answered playfully, which didn’t help the situation. I could see the smirk, the satisfaction form on his face. Feeling the softness of the bed I was confused.

“W-what are you doing?” I said squirming under him; his hands were now at my wrists which were held above my head, so uncomfortable.

“Please let me go?” I whined hoping that he’d let me go.

“No,” he chuckled, “what’s this overpowering feeling? I feel dominant!”

*Oh lwad please don’t let him have this feeling. Then he’ll always want to over power me. *

His face slowly came closer to mines and soon we were centimeters again.

“M-m-how…w-wh-what are y-you doing?” The words came stuttered as he looked determined looking somewhere. I gulped.

He moved his face closer to mines…his lips hovered over mines and I was panicking on the inside. *get off me get off me GETOFFFFF ME!*

“Ani” he said kind of disappointed then stopped moving closer to me popping his head looking up at me confused, “where’s that nice smell coming from?”

My heart dropped and I sighed in relief, he wasn’t going to attack me, I’m saved.

“W-w-what smell?” I barely got out from all the heart attacks I got from this man.

“Bringggg! Brinng! We got the power! I got the power!!~” My phone sang and I automatically shoved the stranger off me to tend my phone.

“AH! THAT SMELL!” the guy shouted just as I walked into my room when I was just about to grab my phone I got tackled from the back side and slammed into the ground.  I was on the ground face flat first and phone still unattended. I could hear sniffles around my neck and his nose roaming places and audible “ahs” from the man. I cried myself a river, I know I won’t be able to get out of this. I stretched my hand as far as I could to my phone which rang again. ­

“Annyeongg! Jelllo. This is Umma! Aigo not picking up your phone? You’re making umma sad” I heard my mom’s soft voice from the other line. I stifled a giggle in my situation since I couldn’t fully laugh.

“Umma, miahane I was doing homework and didn’t hear” I convinced my mother who was miles away from me.

“Aigoo that’s my baby! Have you received anything special… or surprising?” my umma said excitedly like she was expecting me to be happy… I didn’t receive anything and my birthday isn’t till like 5 more months. I smiled to the phone umma.

“Ani. Wae? Uhh was I supposed to?” I said ‘not knowing’ trying to contain my excitement. What if they got me games and such from America! My life would be complete. Too lost in thoughts I didn’t notice what the man was doing… wait WHAT?!

Hands were creeping up my stomach lifting my shirt along with a face following the moving trail of hands. “Mmmm!~” the man said in delight with a happy smile, I screamed and scrambled away from him.

“Yah! Yahhhhhhhhhhh! Don’t touch there! N-no!” I shouted at the man setting my phone down. I kicked my legs trying to keep the man away. He sat there with a pout and I looked at him weirdly. When he moved so did my feet to keep him a distance away.

“YAH! CHOI JUNHONG! AREYOU OKAY?! WHATS HAPPENING?!” my umma shouted from the phone and I picked up the phone from the floor like It was my life support. At least my mom will know of the tragic death of me.~

“Oh Mrs. Choi? Is that you? Umma?” the man said informally and I gasped at him. Does he know my mom? Who is he to call my umma his umma?! They had a kid before me?! Am I just finding out now? What is this?!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOH~ Heehee is that you Daehyun?” My mom shrieked and giggled in my ear making me hold the phone an arm length away to save me from resulting in deafness.

“Neh Umma? It’s me Daehyun.~ Junhong doesn’t like me~ he won’t let me sleep with him” Daehyun said? I guess that’s what his name was. Daehyun grabbed my hand with a smile and I instantly jerked away and dropped the phone for him to pick up.

“Awh, No, my Jello is very loving, right Jello?” my umma said from the phone and I cringed. I am not. Daehyun smiled at the phone now.

“Umma who is this Daehyun? Did you and appa have a kid before me? WHO IS HE?” I said into the phone confused. I was ready to burst into tears, why didn’t umma and appa tell me before they left to go to America?

I heard my umma chuckle through the phone, “Ani ani ani, no baby jello you’re our only baby. The only baby in the world for you appa and umma. You see, Jung Daehyun is a robot that your appa and I ordered/built just for you!”

I sat and blinked for a minute or two gathering the info, so they didn’t have a kid before me, it’s only me. They made me a robot? A male robot for me?

“Aish, stop sitting and blinking baby” my mom said from the other line bringing me back. I can’t believe this I need to confirm this.

“A-appa, where’s appa? I need to have a man to man talk with appa! One does not just simply send a man to me umma!” I said into the phone whining.

“Ani, I was the one who thought of it. I went and bought Daehyun just for you” I heard my appa’s warm voice join on the other line. I can’t believe this. I can’t. Daehyun sat in front of me smiling and I gagged. Almost reminding me of the creepy smile Himchan gives me when he’s planning something.

“W-wae appa?!” I whined to my dad for even thinking of such an idea, “Why don’t you know me? At least let me have a female robot! Wae Apppa?!”

I heard a chuckle, “Daehyun I leave you in good care of Junhong take care of him. You too Junhong don’t you dare do anything to Daehyun, call when you have problems. Take care baby jello.”

“A-a-appa…” I hung my head low as I heard my dad’s name being called from the background then my mom’s name…I’ve lost all hope.

“Isn’t Junhong a lovely boy? Take good care of him Daehyun, remember you are the husband, since that was the only function you came in. I trust you to take good care of my baby. You too Choi Junhong! Other wise I won’t be sending any games, hats, scarfs or skateboards over to you” my umma concluded and I sighed, there goes Umma using a threat on me, I give up. I’m such a momma’s boy.

“I promise, good night umma I love you tell appa that too” I sighed in defeat on the phone hearing my umma giggle and then hum, “good night and I love you, stop making umma miss you so much. I love you.”  I smiled hearing that then ended the call.

It’s been 3 years since they’ve gone, stupid top notch scientist, taking my parents away for 5 more years. And since they’re top notch scientist and engineers and stuff why didn’t they just get me a girl robot? They probably think I’ll be a bad boy.

I looked around where is he? Jung Daehyun? Was that what his name is? I stayed low hoping he wouldn’t attack me again. After a few minutes of squatting and walking around like a dork I got up on my tired legs and saw that he…HE! JUNG DAEHYUN was sleeping…on MY bed.

“GAH! Get off my bed! GETOFF EVERYTHING!” I exploded silently since he was sleeping and I didn’t want to wake… I don’t know why but I think it’d be a better Idea to keep him silent and still. He was on me multiple times and now my bed, really? GETOFF? I went to my corner and banged my head on the wall a few times. Daehyun has ruined everything for me, my bed, my baby. I have my own robot that my parents sent me that is a male, great. I sighed and shoved Daehyun’s leg off to the side a bit, besides this is my bed I’ll do whatever I want, and pulled the blanket up past his chest which moved slightly up and down. It was so weird how human like he was I could hear him breath and heat come off him… he even felt soft… okay stop this man was all over you tonight, you thought he was a molester. I jerked away a little and finished tucking him in.

“What am I going to do with you?” I sighed and buried my face into my palms slipping into the spot besides, farthest from Daehyun, and lie on the very edge of the bed. 

--------------------------------------------------

I just really wanted to update. I;ve been pree busy. Thanks for the wait, Lol, but I wont be updating often because it's been taking me a longer time to write ... blame tumblr. LOL XD I;ll to asap. :) I hope you guys liked? :D

Ahh please tell me your thoughts! 

Comment and subscribe!