Illogical fear of spiders pt.2

Illogical Fear of ...

 

Minho made his way to his bedroom, unaware of the tiny arachnid on his head. He closed the door behind him daring the spider to try and enter his sanctuary. "Nasty creature" He whispered to hisself as if the spider was lisitning. He flopped down on his bed and closed his eyes drifting off.

Minho roused from his nap caused by an annoying itching on his nose, and when he went to scratch he felt something there that shouldnt have been there.

When he opened his eyes he saw the tiny spider staring back at him. 'Hello' he imagined the spider saying. 'Im gonna eat your face' It was almost as if the spider had a creepy grin.

"EEK" Minho's masculinity flew out of the window as he scrreched and flew to the opposite side of the room, his eyes never leaving the tiny creature.

Unfortunantly for him, he flung the spider in the direction of the door, cutting off his only escape. "Please go away" Minho pleaded to the spider as if he was listining to the rapper. "Did you follow me?" he asked to the spider. The spider only looked back at him as if to say "I dont understand you fool..."

"Well seeing as we shall be spending a few hours together, i might as well give you a name" Minho said worrying about his sanity. Being in the same room as the aracnid was starting to affect him.

"Well, how about Brendon? You look like a Brendon, or a Ryan...are you even listining to me Brendon?!" Minho started to get irritated with the silent creature. Almost wishing it would do something.

"Oh man, how i wish the others were here" Minho whimpered, and started whispering to and about the spider.

 

Taemin's POV

"Key-umma can we go home now?" Taemin whined to the other he was currently shopping with. Key, who was busy with what to get for dinner wasn't even paying attention to the maknae. As Key was mumbling to hisself Taemin slipped off and decided to go shopping on his own. 

As the youngest was walking through the frozen food section, a shiver ran up his back.. "It's not that cold in here" He thought. That wasn't a cold shiver, maybe...Key''s in trouble.

The maknaes face turned from uncomfortable to frightned in a split second as he stood there thinking about what may have happened to his umma. Was he ok?

"Umm sir, are you ok?" An employee from the store saw the frightened expression on the boy's face, hoping he wasnt about to puke. "Oh y-yeah" Taemin mumbled to the employee, who's name was Spencer he saw and ran in the direction he came from. "Weird kid" Spencer mumbled before getting called away for cleanup.

"Key-umma!!" Taemin yelled for Key, gaining a few looks from the other shoppers. He finally saw Key, still standing in the same spot as before. "I wonder if he even noticed I was gone" Taemin grumbled. He stomped towards Key and poked him hard in the back, earning a feminine yelp from the other. 

Key turned to look at his attacker and his gaze softened at the sight of the maknae. "What do you need Taemin?" He sweetly asked, making the maknae's attitude do a full 180, and he instantly felt bad for being mad at him. "Key umma, I want to go home" he whined. 

"Are you feeling ok?" Key asked him. "You look worried".

"I feel like something bad may be happening to Jonghyun-hyung, or Onew-hyung, or Minho-hyung" Taemin whispered feeling embarrassed.

"Aww Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew went to go to the studio and Minho is at the house taking a well deserved break. Anyways if anything happened we would have gotten a call by now."

"Are you sure?" Taemin asked with wide eyes.

"Yes I'm sure, now let's get the stuff for dinner and then we can leave ok?" Key said as he looked at the shopping list. "We will be home soon and so will Jonghyun and Onew and you'll see that they are fine."

 

Back at the dorm 

The bedroom door was flung open, the house looking like a hurricane came through it, and Minho huddled in the kitchen, holding a rolling pin to defend himself from the spider that had learned how to jump. "Someone please get home" Minho whispered. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry about the extremely short update. I need to get back into the groove of writing again. I will be doing what ever to have another update one of my stories sometime this weekend if it kills me. Or makes me lose a few hours of sleep. :)