This must be serious.

Protect Me.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

 

-------------------------------------------------o------------------------------------------------------

 

Key was holding my arm and invading my personal space. It was almost 7pm. It was getting dark and it was snowing a little. It was also very quiet, but occasionally you could hear the sound of an approaching car and then quickly you could hear the car disappear. We passed in front of an alley and a familiar sound caught my attention making me stop.

“Jonghyun?”

Like he didn’t get an answer he let go my arm, he stood in front of me and started moving his hand in front of my eyes, trying to make me react. I took his hand and I started walking in to the alley.

“Jonghyun where are we going?”

The alley wasn’t really long. It wasn’t really bright but you could se everything clearly. All I could hear were the clumsy steps of Key trying to follow mines and a strangely familiar song.

At the end of the alley was a store with a big sign that said “Antiquities”. It have many shelves full of all sort of things, and in the middle of everything a white grand piano with a girl sitting playing.

“JiEun-Ah?” Key said once she stop playing.

The girl turn around and then she smiled.

“KiBum, Jonghyun?”

She stood up, she ran to us and then she hugged us.

“How did you guys found this place? People usually don’t see it.”

“Jonghyun hear you playing and he dragged me in here.” Key laughed “I think he likes the piano.”

JiEun came closer.

“You like it?”

I nodded.

“It’s really beautiful.” I said.

“You still play?”

I nodded again.

“Can I?”

“Sure.”

I sat down and start playing a song that I wrote when I was 12 -For JiEun-. She sat next to me, making me smile and I noticed how she smiled too.

“I can´t believe that you actually remember that song.” She said once I stopped playing “It sounds much better now.”

I nodded.

“Remember how you always wanted me to sing the lyrics?”

I smiled.

“I still have the original sheet.”

“You do?”

“Yes.”

“Jonghyun.” A voice said from the back. We both turn around and saw Key in the exact same place with his arms crossed on his chest “We need to go.”

JiEun gave me her number and I gave her mine. After that, Key and I left.

On our way out, Key seemed a little pissed, so before we got out of the alley I took him by the hand and I push him back, making him stop.

“What’s going on?” I said “Are you jealous?”

“Problem?"

I couldn’t help laughing.

“You are a jerk”

“Jealous?”  I stop laughing “Of JiEun?”

“Everyone is threat.”

I laugh again.

“Key… I love YOU. Nobody else.”

He smiled:

 

------------------------------------------------------------------o------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew’s POV:

 

“What do you wan to eat?” Key said putting on a apron.

“I can eat whatever you make,  Hyung.” Taemin said with a smile on his face.

“Me too” Jonghyun said.

I smiled.

“So… Chicken?”

“No.” Key answered.

“WHY NOT?!”

“BECAUSE CHICKEN MAKES ME SICK!”

We stared and Key sigh.

“Jonghyun and Taemin. Can you guys go and buy some pizza? I need to talk with Onew.”

Jonghyun smiled and Taemin look at us confused.

When they left, Key sat in front of me looking to the floor.  Sometimes he opened his mouth to speak but he never really say something.

“KiBum… What’s going on?”

He looked at me in the eyes.

“I don’t know how to say this…"

“Please tell me you’re not pregnant!”

“GOD NO! Can’t you just be serious for once in your life?” He sighed.

This must be serious. What’s happening?

“Do you remember…The debt?”