Let's make a deal.

Protect Me.

 

2 years ago:

 

Key’s POV:

“It’s a lot of money. Don’t you think?”

“It’s what I need. I don’t want to loose him too”

The tall man in front of me smiled.

“You’re a minor, right?”

“I turn 18 next year.”

“How old is your brother?”

“16… Why?”

He his lips

“Let’s make a deal.”

 

Present:

 

“OPPA!”

Jonghyun and I turned around too see that Jessica was running toward us.

“Oppa you okay?” She took Jonghyun’s face between her hands “Who did this to you?”

Jonghyun smiled and took Jessica’s hands away from his face, making her blush.

“I was protecting a little girl. Don’t worry.”

Jessica smiled.

“Wanna go out and eat something, Oppa?”

“He can’t” I said before Jonghyun could say something “He’s going out with me. Sorry Jessica.” I smirked.

“Aishh…” She rolled her eyes. “Saturday?”

“I’ll call you.” He answered and she smiled.

“Okay. Bye Oppa!” She ran to a car that was waiting for her.

“You lied to her.” I said.

“You preferred me to tell her that I was protecting you?” He looked at me and then he smiled “You want me to ruin your “Almighty Key” reputation?

I smiled back.

------------------------------------o--------------------------------------------

We went to a small Café where Jonghyun work as entertainment on Friday nights. It was a really small place, but very spacious on the inside. 5 or 6 tables. A small stage with a tool, a piano and a guitar. In front of the stage a white leather couch where 3 or 4 people could easily sit on and –Of course- a small coffee table in front of the couch.

We sat on one of the tables that are close to the windows and Sarah –An American Girl that work’s there- took our order.

“So… Taemin’s birthday is coming soon right?” Jonghyun said once Sarah left.

“Yes…” I said looking at the table “I can’t believe that Taemin is going to pay for me…”

“What I can’t believe is that Taemin agreed to pay for you.” He took of his scarf “It’s Onew okay with that?”

Sarah came back. She placed the two cups of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake with two tablespoons on the table.

“The piece of cake is courtesy of the house.” She said smiling.

We both smiled back.

“I haven’t told him yet” I said taking a sip of my coffee.

“What?!” He said with emphasis.

“I haven’t found the right time.” I put the coffee on the table and I lift my arm to grab a spoon but Jonghyun stop me.

“2 years Key. You haven’t found the right time?”

“I’ll talk with him as soon as possible”

He let go my hand

“Please, promise me that you will.”

I nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Hope you like it. Sorry if I have any grammars  -Im latin so English is not my languaje - I'll try to post this chapter second part soon. Keep reading :D

BTW-----> Sarah is in love with Jonghyun. Really REALLY in love with him.