It's Friday!

You're Like the Leaves

6:00am. Boa's alarms rings and so she wakes up and looks toward her desk that is next to where she sleeps and grabs her phone to check if there were any text messages. There was one, and it said "Alright just pick me up bu 1:00pm liked I said before." sent from Donghae. She was glad that he sent her a text and so she gets up and slipps her feet in her slippers and went toward her closet.

"Lets see what I should wear today." She thinks to herself. She grabs a blue slim cotton line style skirt and a black flower shaped middle sleeve blouse and threw them on. She goes toward her make up desk and just did her usual make up routine, which is eye liner on the bottom of water line and a nice color lip gloss. She then goes to her shoe closet and choose a black platform high heels to match for what she is going to wear today. She grabs a nice grey leather handbag shoulders bag from her closet. Boa does not wake G.Na up and went downstairs to grabs a ziplock bag full of green and red grapes. She left the house quietly.

She opens her car door and starts her car and put it one reverse and went to work.

"Boa you look cute today!" One of Boa's client told her.

She smile and thanks her and walks toward her office.

Rain comes knocking on her door, "Director says when you get here we should go to the meeting room by now."

Boa got up and got her things and walk with Rain to the meeting room. They sat down next to each other and waited til the Director came in and stood up to greet him. There was someone behind him also. It was a woman she looks like a buissness lady. Boa and the others greets her also.

"Good morning. This is Yuri, she works for a the entertainment that is on our other hand of this company. We are close to her friends and family so they became our partner. Please greet her with pleasure and make her feel welcome. She is just coming in because the president and co-director has been busy." The direct said.

Yuri smiles and greets them too and sat next with the director.

"BoA and Jung Ji Yoon please tell us what you guys have been doing"

Boa and Rain got up and told them about their project.

After a couple of hours it was time for lunch break and so it was about 1:00pm. Boa went out and drive to the airport.

She gets to the airport and walks to the airport doors and went to find Donghae. She waited for him to get out from the other doors. She waited and waited til it was almost 2:00. She looks at her phone to see if there was any message or calls but there was known.

Boa turns around to walk out but accidentally bump into Seven. She apologize to Seven. Seven saw that Boa's eyes were watery and ask her if she was alright. She smiles and nod and walks out without noticing that she dropped her phone. She left in such a hurry that Seven couldn't reach her to give her back her phone so he kept it so when he gets home he would call someone that might know her.

"Grandma!" Seven smiles and through out his arm happily to give her a big hug.

Grandma came running to give him a hug, "I miss you so much for two years. You would not know how I felt missing you so much I felt like I was going to die."

Seven pats her on her back, "Oh Grandma don't say that. You don't want your grandson to worry do you?"

Grandma chuckles, "No I would not let my favorite grandson to worry about anything, I love you too much. Come put your stuff in your room and wash up and I'll call Yuri to get home from work.

Seven went upstairs, he opens his door. It was the same as it was when he left it. His bed by his favorite window and it was very clean and pretty big. He open his suite case and hung the clothes and put them inside his closet. After he was done he felt his pocket. It was Boa's celluar and he looks through it and check her contact book. There was not much people on her phone and so he looked through it and found a name that says "BestFriend G.Na" and he dial her number.

G.Na's phone rings, she told her employee's to get back to work and that the meeting is over. She picks up her phone, "Hello, Boa?"

 "Hello, this is the person her found your friends celluar. Are you with her right now?" Seven asks.

G.Na was surprise, and she answers, "No she's not here. When I get home I'll tell her to call you back. She's probably freaking out by now about her phone. Thanks for calling."

Seven tells her good bye and hung up.

Boa went back to work and was at her office. She shook her bag and dig through it. She couldn't find her phone and so she realize when she was at the airport she had her phone and bump into that strange guy. She sighs and thought to herself, "What in the world is happening around me!"

Rain comes in with a cup of tea and set it down infront of her. She looks up and smiles and ask, "What are you here for?"

Rain smiles and answer her, "I'm here to cheer you up."

"Oh. Okay so do it." Boa was interest in what Rain was going to do.

Rain tells her a silly weird joke but Boa does not laugh she just smile. She thinks to herself that Rain has been really nice to her and so she starts to cry a little and Rain just pretend that he does not see that so he just kept making jokes up.

The whole day ends and Boa got home.

"Boa I found your phone." G.Na shouts from the livingroom.

Boa quickly put her keys into the bowl and slips her feet into her slippers. She went into the livingroom and ask, "Who has it?"

G.Na smiles, "A guy has your cellaure. So I see you had gave up Donghae now."

Boa slightly punch G.Na's shoulder, "Stop saying that I didn't. It was that when I went to the airport to pick Donghae up I bump into this guy and so I guess I dropped my phone okay."

G.Na smile and nod, "Okay so how is Donghae living overseas?"

Boa did not look at her and answers her, "I don't know. He was not there when I picked him up."

G.Na hugs Boa, and Boa starts to cry softly. "It is okay, he was probably on an early flight and didn't have time to write to you. Don't worry dear."

Boa looks up at and thank her for being by her side like a sister.

Donghae sat on his bed looking at his phone. He open his message box and text "Sorry to make you worry. My flight was early so I didn't get to tell you that. I will see you tomorrow at work. Goodnight." he sends it to Boa.