You're like the Leaves One

You're Like the Leaves

* Two Years later *

- Boa calling -

Donghae is in America. In his rented apartment with this girl. He checks his phone and ends it. He goes back to bed not waking up the lady.

Boa looked at her celluar and lay it on her bed. She goes to her desk and does her files for her company.

Seven calls Yuri and leaves her message,

 "Hey Yuri. I'll be coming home this friday so don't wait too long. Tell Grandma too. You are probably sleeping so I'll leave this short Voicemail. Goodnight."

He hangs up and looks up in the stars, and he thinks to himself, *Sigh~ It's been long seasons. . .* He smiles and looks at his picture of Yuri.

Rain waves at Boa,

"Hey Boa, I'll give you a lift."

She smiles and walks away from the metro bus stop and toward his car, "Thanks."

Rain thinks to himself *She has such a beautiful Smile*

"Have you talk to Donghae yet?" He asks Boa.

She looks down toward her phone and says, "No...Well, I have called him but he hasn't picked up. I guess he's busy."

"I talked to him last week, he says he'll be coming back home...," He paused and thought for a second, "He said he'll be back home by friday." He smiles softly toward Boa.

Boa grins a little and says, "That'll be great to know. He'll be back to work..with us."

BoA thinks to herself *Sigh~ I probably should call him later.*

"Yuri! Yuri!.." Grandma Seven shouts.

Yuri hurries toward Grandma, "Yes Ma'am?"

Grandma smiles, "When will Seven be home?"

Yuri thought, *Oh I forgot to tell her*, she smiles,"This friday!"

Grandma was so happy she gives Yuri a big hug. "Can't you wait. We have not seen him since two years!"

"I know." Yuri smiles and goes to the kitchen. "Grandma today I will make you breakfast, and we will go to work."

"Alright." Grandma goes back into her room and reads.

"Dad! I will be coming home. So no matter what I won't work at your company unless you apologize to mother!" Donghae shouted.

"Donghae! Don't you disobey me! Without you I wouldn't be like this! You're the only one who can build our company bigger!"

Donghae chuckles, "You're really forgetting about Kibum. If you have not been so cruel to mother and brother they would had never left!"

"Forget them! They left by theirselves! It's just us, so I need you to start working! Please Son!"

Donghae shouts, "I will never want to forget the mother who gave birth to me! Your just selfish!" He hangs up. Donghae throws his phone the bed and goes out to the balcany and cries. *Ugh! Appa, why! Ommaa, I miss you and brother!*

-Donghae goes to this club and gets into trouble. He had got punch and he had scars on his face.-

Boa keeps looking at her phone..*I should...call him....but I don't know...*

-Text message from G.NA "Hello! What are you going to do this weekend? Want to go clubbing?"-

-Boa texts back "Hey G.NA, I don't know yet. I'll text you on Saturday morning."

-"Is there anything wrong?" G.NA text-

-"No,I'm fine(: Well, have to go back to work, Goodbye."-

Boa calls Donghae, and he picks up.

"Hello?" Donghae sounded tired.

Boa grins, "Hey Donghae, hmm.. I heard that you're coming back on Friday."

"Yeah, and so..?"

"Oh.., well, I was wondering should I pick you up?"

Donghae had someone knocking at his door, but multitask while looking out the door, "Yeah come pick me up at 1pm," a girl that was at Donghae's door spoke,"Hey, could I come in and get a drink."

Boa kept herself quiet, and started to cry. "Okay," she sniffs, "I will come.." than she hangs up her phone.

Rain was walking pass her and saw that she is crying, and asks,"Boa,.. why are you crying?"

She hugs rain, "He has forgotten about me.." she crys more.

"Don't cry, he has not. Don't cry." Rain hugs her. *Uqh when he comes back I will show him something!*