A New Friend and a Great Friend

You're Like the Leaves

It is Thursday afternoon and Rain and Boa are working on a project together that they had to do since Tuesday.

Rain asks Boa, "Had we ever done anything fun together?" He tries to not look up to see her, but he did it anyways.

Boa answers him, " Hmm.. I do not know. Had we ever...? I would not mind if we do." She looks up at him.

Rain's heart flutters, "I think we should Karaoke when we finish this project, don't you think?"

Boa smiles, " Karaoke! Sounds fun! How did you know I love to sing!" She quickly stopped and wanted to listen to Rain's answer.

He smiles and eye contact with her eyes and answers, "You had sang in fronted the school, remember high school talent show?"

Boa thinks for a second or two, "Uh. . .I did? Oh yes. I did sang. Wow that is such a long time ago. I can't believe you still remember. You are so nice Rain."

Rain felt like he was in love when she said those words.

"Stop flirting and get back to the project! It will be due by tomorrow morning!" Their director yelled at them. Once he left Boa and Rain got back to work, they even had sometime to have some laugh.

Yuri walks toward her entertainment company and sees a man standing infront of her work place. She squinted her eyes to see who it was but it didn't help so she walks closer. She sees him better but she tries to make it not so obviouse.

The man looks toward and Yuri quickly hurries in the company. She thinks to herself, "He looks like...Oh!" She remembers Seven's grandma was looking through old pictures and saw a man in some of the picture and she finally remember who that stranger old man might've been, "Oh! Grandma's lover!"

She was only half way from the door and inside so she hurries toward the doors while she sees that the Old man was still there. She smiles happly while coming out from the doors and greets him.

" Goodafternoon ajjussi." Yuri says with pleasure.

The old man had confusion but he just felt to go along with it. "Good afternoon, may I know what you want from me?"

Yuri felt rude after he said that but she thought to herself to find an answer for his question. "I saw that you looked familiar in a picture that I had saw."

He chuckles, "So am I that famouse?"

Famous, thought Yuri. She did not know what he meant by famous so she just said, "Well, no. Actually I know this grandma of my friend and she showed me some of her pictures so I that is how I know you."

Ajussi thought to himself and finially realize what she meant. "Oh.., Kim Hyeon Yi. I still remember her, I loved her."

Yuri looks and listens closely, and finally realize that they were outside of her building so she asks him to go in her office and have a drink of tea.

Ajussi thanks her for the cup of tea and finishes what he was telling her before. "What happen was that we felt in love since mid of high school. She looked so beautiful playing her violin and so I started to go in her music class lesson to just hear her. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever saw. The problem we could not date was that I thought we were not going to be perfect with each other so we were just friends. Before we had graduated I was going to ask her to marry me but I had heard that she was seeing someone and so I never told her and so I letted her finish her life without me."

Yuri looks so sad after hearing his story about Grandma. "Aww...Ajussi it's okay. At least you found another woman, right?"

Ahjussi looks at her a chuckle, "I did but she divorced me because I kept bragging about Kim Hyeon Yi and so she wanted to left me with our son. After a while I started to write poetry and so I got abit famous. My son should be around your age young lady. By the way may I know your name?"

Yuri smiles and says her name, " Yuri. Kwon Yuri."

Ahjussi looks at her and says, "What a beautiful name Yuri. My name is Jung Joong  and my son's name is Jung Ji Yoon. You should know him he works with the partner of this company also."

She looks surpise and then smiles, "Oh that is nice to hear. I would love to meet him."

Ahjussi looks at the time and it looks like it was getting late so he tells her that he would leave now and see her next time. She gave him a nice farewell and walks him out of the doors.

Ahjussi walks out of the company's doors and turns around and smiles happily and turn back around and walks away.

Yuri takes out her celluar and texts Seven about how she met his Grandmother's first lover and that they should surprise her when he gets back. he agrees and told her that tomorrow he would drive home instead so he can also surprise Grandma. She agrees and told him that she will text him later.

Rain gaved Boa a quick lift home and he left with a happy wave. Boa thanks him and went straight to her door steps and got her mail out of the small mailbox. She put her keys in the door locks. She opens it so silently that nobody would hear that she was home.

"BOA! You are home now! Why has it took you so long?" G.Na her bestfriend who also lives with her.

Boa put her keys in the bowl that's on a small desk next to the closet by the door. She takes off her shoes and put on her slippers, and answers, "G.Na I have a job obviously silly! I also have to finish this project and so it is due tomorrow morning so I am sorry for staying late. Did you have dinner yet?"

G.Na walks with Boa to the diner room and answers, "Yes I did, as well as you know I am fat so I can not wait if you come home late. I left some food so don't worry about cooking." She chuckles.

Boa thanks her and went upstair to washup and she came back downstairs after fifteen minutes. She opens the bowl which was covering some nice small egg rolls and a spicy red sauce with a small bowl of rice and some kimchi. It looks so good that Boa hurries to get her a cup of water and ate her dinner.

After her small meal that night she went to her room and grabs her phone off from her desk. She texts Donghae, "Hey Donghae! I will pick you up by 1:00pm so if you need me to come earlier I will come. Just text me if you need to. Goodnight." She send it to him and went toward her bed and lay under her covers and closes her eyes and fell asleep.

(Wait til next chapter to see what happens on Friday. Thank You for reading <3)