Age 15, First Meeting

In Love with My Best friend
The music was banging loud from the speakers, the song playing was Forever by Chris Brown. There was a young girl moving swiftly and popping to the music. A guy stood up and standed next to the girl. "Ready 5,6,7,8.." they both danced and was very synced. "Ready now turn here, 5,6,7,8" they both turned to the left stopped and then moved their hips in circular movements. "Now Roll...." they both rolled their bodies. The guy stepped out and she started to powerfully dance by herself. "Good!! Now this part! Powerful finish!!" the song faded and she stopped. That was good MiNa."Thanks..." MiNa said breathing heavaily she grabbed the water bottle "Now that will be all for today." MiNa bowed to everyone "Thank you. You have worked hard." MiNa said she grabbed her back and opened the door, she saw a guy standing there "Excuse me." he said MiNa moved out the way. "Oh great timing, MiNa this is Park Jin Young or you can call him JR he is the same age as you and is also involved with the 'Chris Brown Project' ." MiNa looked at him "Ahnnyeonghaseyo.." JE said and bowed MiNa bowed back. "MiNa we have to get going now, you'll be late for your vocal lessons." MiNa's manager said MiNa nodded and they left. After the vocal lessons MiNa headed back to the dance practice room to practice more. MiNa heard music playing it was Chris Brown music. MiNa opened the door and peeked in and saw a guy dancing. "Hm!? It's that guy from earlier." MiNa said she slipped and fell the door opened. He stopped dancing and looked over at MiNa "Aish.... That hurts..." MiNa said getting up "You alright?" JR said "Yeah, sorry I interrupted you." MiNa said "That's alright I was done...." JR said picking up his bag "Are you becoming a solo artist also?" MiNa asked "Ani, me and this other guy will be debuting as a group." JR said "Do you know who he is?" MiNa asked "Yeah I know him but we're good buddies but I wouldn't say we are close." JR said "That's nice, I wanted to be in a group but they said I'm better off in a group." JR said "You look like a rapper... Will you be rapping?" MiNa said "I don't know, I think so...." JR said MiNa laughed JR looked at MiNa and laughed also. "I'm Song MiNa." "I'm Park Jin Young.... Or JR." they smiled and shook hands.